114

Chapter 114: The Fat Man Leaves Home (Part I)

On the bustling main planet, there is a strange building, which is made of bamboo and wood, and always exudes the strongest fragrance of magic plants in the universe. And in the courtyard of this building, there is an overgrown green cicada insect, unlike most coffee-colored green cicada zerg, it has a beautiful emerald green shell like a gem, obsidian beautiful eyes, elf-like transparent wings... As well as the body and face of the meat mound.

The fat insect king flew leisurely to the end of the corridor, looked at a long distance in the distance, decisively retracted his wings and tightened his body, in fact, he didn't need to bend over, it could already roll over roundly, like a green ball. The "green ball" bounced twice on the wall, the eyes directly turned into mosquito coil eyes, and it took several turns to return to normal, and the fat insect king shook his head and continued to move in the direction where his rice bowl was.

This will be lunch time, but it smells, there is a very strong smell of magic plants in the air, it should be the master is giving the little master magic plant food! The Fat Bug King sucked down and continued to move forward, while fantasizing about what would be delicious in his rice bowl.

Poof—the Fat Bug King fell from the air, and it couldn't believe that its bowl was empty again! The sound of grunting, hungry came from the belly of the fat dun, so hungry. The fat insect king flew to the window door with his rice bowl, expecting someone to find it, and kept doing various movements, or spinning in circles, or jumping up and down, but no one paid attention to it!

Its youngest little owner seemed to see it sitting in the doll car, babbling a few words, causing the fat dun to be very excited, and quickly grabbed the empty rice bowl again. As soon as he flew, he found that the smallest owner had already set his sights in another direction.

Tang Yu, who brought the food out, looked back and forth at the four children, and asked Carl, who was sitting on the side playing a game, suspiciously, "I always feel as if I forgot something and didn't do it, do you know what it is?" When

the fat insect king heard this, he excitedly lay outside the window and fanned his wings, holding a rice bowl in his mouth, his eyes were bright, and he looked at Tang Yu expectantly.

Carl said without raising his head, "Cousen wants someone to bring him food?" Ares went to fight in other planes and told him to bring special products by the way?

Tang Yu tilted his head and thought for a while, "Kusen's meal has been delivered, and Ares also said it... Well, I can't think of it, it shouldn't be very important, forget it, let's eat first. The kids are ready to eat! Remember to wash your paws first! Murrow! Tongue licking does not count!

With the cheers of the little beasts, the fat insect king desperately fell from the air. This is the first time! I forgot to give it something to eat! Crystalline tears slipped from the corners of her eyes and through the window, reflecting her overweight body.

Don't? Could it be that the owner disliked it? Also, it is now fat and ugly, and the only insect liquid with some efficacy is of little use to the powerful owner.

The fat insect king waved his little wings sadly and angrily, returned to his small den, rummaged through, and pulled out a small cloth bag, which contained its treasured fine tea leaves, all rubbed little by little from the owner.

Carrying the cloth bag, the fat bug king made a sad and indignant decision: run away from home!

It wants to find a master who is gentle with it, and then give its own insect juice to the other party! Fantasizing that after he ran away from home, the owner and the little master looked anxious, and the little fat dun laughed into a line of his already fat eyes that were almost squeezed, and he looked even uglier.

On this side of the mountain and on the other side of the sea there is a little fat mound, it is cute and obedient, it has no sense of existence! One day it can't stand it, it runs away from home hoping someone will chase it! Oh ~ cute little bug king ~ oh ~ cute little fat dun ~ ~

The little fat dun was flying and humming, and suddenly it was dark in front of him, and he heard the excited cry of a child outside, "Look!" I caught the abominable Zerg!

Another child scoffed, "Although the Zerg are hateful, my father said that they are big and terrible, where can you catch and brag!"

The first child was anxious and quickly pulled the hood open, "Look! Is it a Zerg!

"Hahaha!" The burst of laughter suddenly broke out, and everyone pointed at the fat bug king and laughed until they rolled on the ground, "Just this is still the Zerg? Fat like this?

The mocked child tearfully picked up the fat bug king and shouted as he ran, "I'll go back and show it to my father, he killed the zerg!" Little

Fat Dun hasn't been held in his arms like this for a long time, is it so lucky? Found the right object as soon as it came out?

Not! Yes, although the strength is a little less, but the feeling of holding it is just right, and it will not always play with its body like the little owners.

The little orc is not too old, it is estimated to be about 10 years old, and he looks a little old in dress, not as glamorous as most children. The little orc hugged the fat bug king crying and returned home, rushed directly in, and threw himself into the arms of the adult orc who was doing manual work in the house, "Father, woo, look, is it a hateful zerg?" Saying that, he raised the Fat Bug King in front of him.

When the adult orc heard the two words of Zerg, his hand trembled, and then he carefully looked at the fat insect king, and said with a smile, "Yes, it is a Zerg." "It should be an ordinary little bug on the main planet, it's really fat."

The little orc burst into laughter, "I'll just say, it's a zerg!" After that, he got up from his father's arms and sat down at the door with the fat insect king in his arms to play.

The adult orc sitting in the house seems to have some inconvenience, although there is no lack of arms and lame legs, but the limbs have obvious signs of atrophy, can only barely rely on manual work to feed themselves and children, the orc seems to be really hard, although his children live relatively poor, but overall still have a happy childhood.

The little orc found that the fat bug king was very gentle, and the more he looked at it, the cuter he became, and the heart that originally hated the zerg slowly changed, because the family was poorer than most children, and few people were willing to play with him, the smart fat bug king let the little orc find a different fun, and by the time it came to sleep, the two little guys had become good friends, sleeping together with their heads on.

The adult orc slowly moved over with his crutches to help the two little guys cover the quilt, the weather is getting colder, don't freeze at night.

When he was about to leave the little orc's room again, a familiar feeling crossed his mind, and the adult orc seemed to remember something, but he didn't catch anything, shook his head, and continued to go back to his room to do manual work.

The last time the Zerg had a toxic attack, I had to ask the loan shark to borrow some money to buy painkillers, but I couldn't afford it, the other party had already set a deadline, if they couldn't pay it back, their father and son might be homeless.

Sighing, the adult orc continued to work day and night, and the photos hanging on the wall showed how healthy and strong this orc used to be.

For Little Fat Dun, the next few days of life are simply fairy-like, although the food is not so good, or even not full at all, but it has also received long-lost attention, the little orc sticks to himself almost all day, just like before the little female owner was born!

"Haw!" The little fat mound flew out, caught the frisbee thrown by the little orc, and excitedly took it back in exchange for touching and kissing.

Suddenly, a group of people rushed in and began to smash their home, the little orc screamed to stop it, but his little strength was enough to see!

"Father! There are bad guys! You bad guys! Go away! Go away! The little orc struggled desperately, and before the fat bug king could react, he was grabbed by the bad guys.

When the little orc saw that the fat insect king was caught, he was anxious, "Fatty, run!" "