111

Chapter 111: Plane Travel (Part II)

The delicious Sichuan food was incredibly popular, and the three little guys ate so much that their mouths were swollen into sausage lips, and they kept holding frozen drinks in their mouths to reduce the spiciness. Nass Little Bear inhaled while crying, "Mother and father, let's eat next time!" Too, so delicious! "Uninformed people thought he was being bullied."

"I think my mother and father can bring these dishes back to us and let Uncle Marlon help promote them, they must be very popular!" If we want to eat it in the future, it will be more convenient! Rhea Little Wolf made a serious calculation, quite like a little adult. Moluo Xiaohu quietly leaned beside Tang Yu, savoring the taste of "spicy".

"Oh? How does Rhea think it should be promoted? Tang Yu smiled and encouraged the little ones to think more and talk more.

Rhea Little Wolf really frowned seriously and thought for a while before saying, "First get the seeds and finished products of this seasoning with a 'spicy' taste, go back and try the possibility of planting, if you can plant it..." Tang Yu listened to the child's free words very carefully, nodded his head constantly, and faced the three little guys with equal respect and respect, unless it was necessary to establish the majesty of their parents, In most cases, Tang Yu feels that getting along equally is more conducive to children's cultivation of independent and confident personalities.

Just when Tang Yu was talking freely with a few children, there were 2 children at the next table who were actually playing in the overcrowded hall after me, causing a scream, which made the two children happier, and the parents and relatives of the two children continued to eat without caring about anything.

One of the little boys went on a rampage while laughing, this time directly hitting the chair of the Nass bear, causing the small fork in his hand to fall to the ground and his newly purchased clothes dirty. The little bear cub super liked this clothes that looked like his own fur, and planned to wear it back to show the general's grandfather, but the red chili oil stained the clothes, and the beautiful fur was stained at once, the little bear was angry, and with a stretch of his hand, he directly dragged the little boy who ran into trouble and continued to play without apologizing, "You apologize for staining my clothes!"

As a result, the child slapped the bear away, and another red-haired little boy who was chasing people stepped forward and pulled the bear to the ground to beat, after all, the Nass bear is young, no matter how tall he is, he can't catch up with the child around 10 years old, and he didn't check for a while and was dragged by the neckline of his clothes, but where is the little bear so easy to be bullied, not to mention the strict training he received since childhood as an orc child, even if Tang Yu was in order to protect their safety, The little divine power that they restored was also enough to make it difficult for Little Bear to fall into the downwind in the face of an adult.

The red-haired child who quickly caused trouble was pressed under the butt of the bear and beaten, "Wow! Mom! Help me! I'm going to die!

In fact, the little bear did not use the power of God at all, Tang Yu was afraid of life, and quickly controlled, the fist that hit the red-haired child was just the physical strength of the Nass little bear simply as a 5-year-old orc, and the other party was a child who practiced ancient martial arts, with a foundation, it was said that he was not so miserable as he showed, but he roared as if he was really going to be killed by the little bear.

Nass Little Bear was very confused about the other party's reaction, obviously he provoked the fight first, why did he shout for help without even returning his hand? A male orc who just could walk would not do such a humiliating thing.