72

Chapter 72: Touched by All Parties

The adult appearance of the thorny moth tribe made the lazy insect king who was lazy and enjoying the worship of the people furious, and personally led the guards and enough yellow-green transparent spar to rush into the air! The insect king, which is twice as huge as an ordinary caterpillar, has a combat power that cannot be underestimated, and immediately blocks Kusen and the others.

The fire is getting bigger and bigger, and a little more delay will reduce the survival rate. Not to mention whether the mission is completed or not, I am afraid that they will also be trapped by the fire at that time!

The environment of the planet occupied by the Zerg is very similar to that of the earth, and there are also days and nights, which will be about the time of the evening, and the originally darker light is illuminated by the fire.

Tang Yu held the fat insect king and sat in Ares's flying mecha, the situation of the little fat dun is not very good, it seems to be stunned by the fire, desperately want to pounce and die, on its stunted little body, entering the fire may directly become a famous dish on the earth, roasted golden cicada. Thanks to Tang Yu, this will be able to borrow strong spiritual power through the Taiji Bagua Map and mobilize the mysterious power in his body, otherwise he will not be able to stop the little fat dun who is a high-level insect king level after all.

Tang Yu looked at the mighty insect king of the thorn moth Zerg tribe who led his subordinates to block them, and then looked at the little Budian who had recently become fatter in his arms, the flesh on his stomach was layer by layer, and his face was swollen into a bun, and when he fought, he knew to hide on the side to install leaves, and he didn't want to think about such fat leaves! With such a bug king, it is no wonder that this Zerg tribe was wiped out.

When Kusen saw the Zerg King of the Bug, the Thorn Moth, he immediately ordered all the flying mechs to climb as fast as they could, trying to shake off the Bug King.

The Thorn Moth King was not slow to react, and immediately followed, and also used their Zerg numerical advantage to seal all the routes of the orcs!

I didn't expect the king of spiny moths to have such a high IQ and be able to predict their route! Kusen's expression was serious, and his brain was desperate, trying to find a way out of his current predicament.

Tang Yu will feel like riding a roller coaster, up and down, can ensure that he will not fight the Zerg King head-on, but he can't shake them off, the only thing that is still comforting is that they are still moving towards the Zerg hinterland little by little.

But the fire spreads quickly, the caterpillars without the ability to fly, as well as those insect chrysalis that are in the evolutionary stage, can only struggle and scream in the flames, and some evolved to the point that more than half of the thorny moth Zerg were roasted by the fire and could not stand it, and broke out of the chrysalis in advance, and as a result, the underdeveloped wings could not support their huge bodies, and it was still difficult to get rid of the tragedy.

The following situation is very tragic, Tang Yu is a little unbearable to look at it directly, the deep-rooted contradictions between races are incongruous, not every dangerous zerg can appear such as the fat bug king that is beneficial to the orcs, and the orcs cannot be merciful because they see the bugs pitiful.

A little bit of time passed, Kusen still couldn't think of a way to break through the impasse in front of him, the orc warriors had begun to appear dead and wounded, the bear clan was on the outermost top, the situation was the most tragic, five giant bears had died two, if not for Carl blocking it with one of his legs, even Fei Ou had lost his life in a previous contact battle.