85

Chapter 85: Wait Calmly

The No. 3 war zone supply ship looked no different from usual, except for Kusen, Karl, and Ares, who gathered in Tang Yu's missing bedroom with heavy faces, and the others did not know what had happened.

Kusen repeatedly watched the surveillance video, including Tang Yu's bedroom, which was also installed by the uneasy Kusen without Tang Yu. When they found Carl unconscious and Tang Yu missing, no one thought that it was actually Colonel Simon, the former first commander of War Zone 3, who had done a good deed!

Carl's eyes were red as he stared at Simon in the video, the whole person looked like he would erupt at any time, and Tang Yu was actually kidnapped under his nose!

"Barbitun Anglitin." Ares's voice was frosty, and his beautiful blue eyes were even colder than usual.

Kusen frowned when he heard this, Simon's behavior of using drugs to stun Carl and Tang Yu was obvious, the means were exactly the same as the previous dark pile, but when it came to the specific drug used, he didn't think for a while, "It's actually this medicine, it seems that Colonel Simon really did things for Luke!" "This drug is the latest new variety of drug developed by the research institute controlled by General Luke, which can quickly coma people, but will not cause harm to the human body, because of its danger, so it has not been approved and put into medical use."

"If Simon is Luke's person, he has many chances to kidnap Xiao Yu, and he can also kill me after being exposed, why is he just drugged me out?" Carl seemed to mature a lot in an instant.

"I think I should be glad that it is you who will accompany Xiao Yu and not Ares, the Quentin family is not involved in any power struggle, killing you is not good, it will only completely anger the Quentin family." Couson guessed.

"He kidnapped Xiao Yu and hurt our family's little bear, which has already angered our family!" Carl said angrily.

This sentence also reminded Kusen, "Maybe Simon doesn't intend to hurt Xiao Yu, nor does he intend to give Xiao Yu to Luke?" As soon as Kusen's words came out, even he himself wondered, what good is this for Simon?

"Ares, you go directly to General Hardeman and ask for all the details of Simon!" Kusen hurriedly ordered, maybe check Simon's life to find the reason! If you take the regular application route to check the secret information of a senior officer at the level of colonel, it is estimated that it will delay a lot of time, but if Ares directly follows the path of General Hardeman, the general will also open a fast track for his young grandson.

The atmosphere on Kusen's side was tense, but Tang Yu didn't look like a kidnapped person at all, sitting quietly on the side and watching the little orc who was taught by his mother and father, I don't know if it was because of his pregnancy, Tang Yu liked children more than before.

The little orc is running in places where pregnant men are everywhere, this is a very dangerous behavior, if you really hit a pregnant man, it is likely to be one corpse and two lives, absolutely not because the other party is still a child to appease, so Tang Yu did not help the little guy speak, but after the little orc bent down to apologize, Tang Yu couldn't help but pull the other party to his side and took out a tissue to help the other party wipe the tears and snot on his face.

"I'm so sorry! My bear kids are so naughty! The female, who didn't look too old, apologized slightly embarrassed, the other party looked about 25 or 6 years old, and dressed very modestly, but such clothing is very common on this planet, and it seems that it is really poor here.

"I'm fine, the little one has also been taught a lesson," Tang Yu shook his head with a smile, and then looked at the little orc, "Are you a bear orc?" The