113

Chapter 113: Crazy Han Train (Main Attack)

Waters Star has become more and more lively recently, and many big people have come frequently in the name of tourism, which has actually driven the development of Waters Star, although it still maintains ancient characteristics on the surface, but the interior has been replaced with a developed configuration no less than the main planet.

The white bear Gabi has to take the suspension train to and from school every day, there are many people in the train, and the white bear Gabi still notices the female who commutes to work every day in a rigorous suit, and the other party also wears thin-rimmed glasses, which looks more abstinent and makes people want to touch more and more.

There are probably many people who have the same idea as the white bear Gabi, every day orcs crowd to each other's side, secretly touch him, and then the other party's red face because of anger makes this ascetic breath more tempting.

On this day, the white bear Gabi very coincidentally stood not far from the female, thinking of last night's spring dream, he actually lost his dream because he dreamed of each other! At this time, the object of the dream was not far away, and the white bear Gabi could not suppress his evil thoughts, and his heart was about to move, and finally he took advantage of his figure to squeeze to the female's side.

The other party didn't seem to have much reaction to his arrival, just leaned in, and since the man was standing in the corner of the wall, Gabi stood there, just forming a triangular space. The female was reading the morning newspaper projected on her glasses and did not notice Gabi's excited and terrified expression.

After enduring several stops, seeing that the journey had already passed halfway, Gabi knew that if he didn't make a move again, he would be blind to such a good opportunity today, but he didn't dare...

The female stood against the wall, because she lowered her head slightly, Gabi could easily see the scenery in the neckline of the other party from a high place, and Gabi's throat tightened for a while, the young body could not withstand stimulation, and the little brother who had vented in the morning stood up again in good spirits, with a violent fluctuation of a train, Gabi accidentally pressed on the other party, and the sexual organ directly rubbed on the female's waist, and squeezed lightly a few times, The comfort made Gabi almost groan.

The female probably thought that Gabi was careless and did not react much, which also greatly stimulated Gabi's guts, and finally the hairy hand covered the thigh of the ascetic female!

The female, who was reading the morning paper, suddenly straightened up, wanting to avoid Gabi's touch, but did not reprimand him, which made Gabi's movements more and more bold, the thief's hand not only stroked the other's thigh, but also began to touch the upturned ass, while the other hand was caressing the chest of the other party's upper body, and the bulging part of the lower body was squeezing and rubbing back and forth on the female's waist.

The white bear Gabi was the first time to do this kind of thing, and the fear and stimulation in the crowd made Gabi's desire stronger, and the whole person pressed on the still tall female, gasping heavily in each other's ears.

The female heard Gabi's breathing, but no longer struggled, Ren Gabi up and down his hand, until he was about to reach the place where the female got off the train, the other party struggled hard and pulled neat clothes, when the other party stepped out of the train, Gabi's whole person hid on the side and couldn't stop trembling, I don't know if it was because of excitement or fear, the inside of the pants was already wet, and the moment the other party got off the train, Gabi was scared.

But this stimulating feeling made Gabi stroke two more shots that night, and the nasal passages seemed to smell good at each other.

Early the next morning, Gabi got on the train at that time with a nervous heart, I don't know if I will meet that person, his behavior yesterday morning seems to be very excessive, Gabi doesn't know why the other party endures, usually he will immediately grab the fool's hand and loudly reprimand, Gabi thought that if he was also caught, then he could only apologize, but he would rather apologize, and he couldn't help but want to touch the other party...