49

Chapter 49: Little Green Leafhopper

Because today was Tang Yu's rare day of rest, it wasn't until Roy called himself Tang Yu that he woke up. Getting up and opening the door to let the other party in, Roy, a big grinning Lotte female, looked cautious on her face, "Garner, do you know the Green Cicada Zerg?" Seeing Tang Yu shaking his head suspiciously, he continued, "It is a yellow-green insect with wings, each one is about 3 or 4 meters in size, and the insect king is said to be 8 meters large!"

With Roy's description, Tang Yu had a familiar feeling, but how could he be familiar with the interstellar Zerg of the orc world, "What happened to the Green Cicada Zerg?"

"They surrounded the supply warships!" Roy said quietly.

When Tang Yu heard Roy's words, he immediately opened the window partition, and each room had a small window, and when he opened it, he could see the busy mecha warriors and the beautiful stars in the distance. As soon as the partition was opened, a disgusting insect foot with barbs appeared in front of the two people, and the green cicada Zerg just happened to pass by this side, and gradually flew farther away, Tang Yu saw the appearance of the Zerg clearly.

This green cicada is yellow-green throughout, with a pair of green rings on the anterior edge of the crown, small light green spots in the middle of the back, and yellow-white patches in the anterior edge of the dorsal plate of the prothorax and the middle end of the small shield. The forewings are slightly yellowish and almost transparent, and the lower ends of the wings are slightly smoky in color. Its face is brown , and the tail and feet are bluish green.

Tang Yu looked and looked in front of the window, and finally couldn't help but exclaim, "Fake eye little green leafhopper!" Although

it is much larger, it is exactly the same as the kind of tea plant pest on the planet that troubles China's tea regions and is the most harmful! This kind of tea plant pest mainly ravages summer and autumn tea, absorbing the sap of buds and leaves, resulting in scorched edges and scorched leaves of tea plants, and will also cause slow growth of tea plants, and even serious yield reduction.

Tang Yu really wanted to ask the god who let him go through the rebirth, what kind of existence was the orc world! Why can ordinary tea plant pests on Earth travel in space interstellar!

Roy didn't understand Tang Yu's words, and asked suspiciously, "What fake eye green cicada?" This is the green cicada insect race, although their harm to orcs is not fatal, but the impact cycle is longer, almost a small injury will cause the beast yuan power to be seriously damaged, and even unable to advance for life! Let's not talk about this, all medical staff are urgently assembled and ready to be called! Let's hurry over! The

appearance of the Green Cicada Zerg caught the No. 3 Battle Zone a little off guard, they are still resisting the White Meat Zerg, this long Zerg has a strong attack, even if it dies, it can hang a mecha by the way. When the densely packed green cicada zerg flew over, Kusen and the others only had time to withdraw the supply ship, but the defense was invaded by the green cicada zerg before it had a chance to open, and it couldn't kill much anymore, and it wasted precious energy.

The Green Cicada Zerg has much less attack power on mecha ships, so it can't cause harm to the supply ships, but if they can't disperse for a long time, the orcs can't always be trapped in the supply ships, and sooner or later they will be trapped to death.

All the orcs officers above the warrant officer level gathered in the colonel's office, and the military official system of the orc is very simple, mainly the six ranks of marshal, general, colonel, lieutenant, sergeant, and soldier. Ares' father, General Hardeman and General Luke, the Big Bad, are the only two generals in the army and directly control the military; The marshal on their head basically does not care, mainly symbolic.