75

Chapter 75: Tea Set Materials

The orcs who were originally cowering in the underground cave licking their hair stood up excitedly when they heard this, and poked their heads out. The fire is really out! Everywhere in the eye is black ash, and there is a little spark, and there is no material to burn. Except for the places where the orcs hid, the land in other areas was burned and calcified, becoming hard and brittle like porcelain.

The orcs jumped out one after another, and at this time the mechs on everyone's bodies had been put away to save energy. Furry beasts ran naked or bandaged in spite of their injuries, venting their suffocation for so many days.

After Ares came out, he directly emitted a continuous tiger roar, which caused the throats of other feline orcs to itch and howl together. Karl twisted his neck, gave a look to the two brown bears and wolf orcs beside him, and then let out a defiant bear howl. Ares hit his head and pounced directly, the target was Carl's neck, of course Carl was not so easy to attack, stretched out the bear's paw and waved!

When Kusen accompanied Tang Yu out, he saw a scene of a bunch of beast cubs wrestling together, and everyone did not use beast yuan power, but relied on pure physical strength to vent their suffocation for nearly ten days.

This is not a joke, they are a real fight, Karl's bear claw directly cut three deep marks on Ares's wound that has not fully healed, lifting off the scabbed shell, bringing a bloody scene. And Ares's hand is not light, and his hind leg is specifically kicked on Carl's injured leg, and he didn't know that he thought that they had some deep hatred!

Tang Yu frowned and looked at it for a while, and found that it was just a skin injury, so he didn't stop it, and turned to take care of the orcs who were most seriously injured. This operation plus Tang Yu totaled 26 people, and now they only have 20 left, two bears, two lions, a tiger, a wolf, six excellent orc warriors merged with all the matter on the planet into ashes.

Just when everyone was making a lot of noise, Colonel Simon, who had been paying attention to all the dynamics of the entire planet, and Carl's eldest brother Marlon directly drove the battleship to kill!

When the golden 24K titanium beast eyes blinded everyone, Karl let out a painful ahhhhh

The golden bear walked out steadily under the "worshiping" gaze of the beasts, walked directly behind Tang Yu and kicked out the furry thing, Karl rolled directly several times, and the black ash on the ground was stained on the bear feathers, which was difficult to clean up.

"Big brother, big brother... Why are you here! Karl saw that he couldn't dodge, so he had to step forward to help his eldest brother squeeze his shoulders, "If you have something, notify the little one, and the little brother will immediately roll over!"

The golden bear kicked Karl away in disgust, dusted off the ashes floating on his body, and then said calmly to Tang Yu, "Hello, I'm Ma Long, Karl's eldest brother." Tang

Yu was already so shocked by Brother Karl's local tyrant style that he didn't know what to say, so he could only hold back the twitching corners of his mouth and nodded slightly forward according to orc etiquette, "Hello, I'm Tang Yu, Karl... Carl's indentured partner. When it comes to the word partner, Tang Yu is a little uncomfortable, after all, when gay couples on earth face their parents' families, they are still more embarrassed.

Just when Tang Yu and Brother Carl met for the first time to "talk and celebrate", Colonel Simon had to interrupt, and as a result, he provoked a faint glance from the golden bear, and he was subconsciously agitated, but he still forced Kusen and Tang Yu to enter the battleship of the military headquarters.