8

Chapter 8: Challenging Authority

Joseph showed a mocking smile, "If you don't understand, you can draw 5 circles casually, and you won't be ashamed if you lose, why pretend to make 7 mistakes to cover yourself!" "An unknown little female dares to question the authority of the Demon Master Guild!

Matthew singled out the five mistakes, pointed to the remaining two and asked Tang Yu, "Child, if you don't have any explanation, I can only count you as a failure."

Tang Yu nodded, "I insist on my own judgment, I just hope that you can ask the master who condensed this demon plant to personally examine these two problems."

"Hmph! Overestimate one's strength or oneself! I'll let you understand that young people are better to be humble! Joseph replied first, the high-level demon planter who condensed this demon plant happened to be a relative of his mother's father, and he quickly contacted the other party.

After the other party figured out the situation, he was really angry, "Where did the female who didn't know the height of the sky, Matthew, you also messed around with him?"

"Master Joshua, please stop being angry, since you are already here, it is better to take a look at these two problems, so that this child can be convinced." Matthew said without humility, frowning secretly when no one was paying attention.

"Good! I didn't expect that my high-level demon planter would be reduced to the point of wanting a child to be convinced, okay! I'll see what a little genius who can pick problems for a high-level demon planter looks like. Master Joshua sneered and walked over, "Say, what do you think is wrong with me."

Tang Yu showed a professional smile when he once faced the camera, "This master, it's not that you are wrong, but this magic plant I think there are a total of 7 mistakes, please see, is the size of the leaf on the small side?" In addition, the color of the bud heart seems to be too green. Every

time Tang Yu spoke, Master Joshua's face was ugly, and when he finished speaking, Joshua immediately took the magic plant over, took out the 5D image and carefully compared it, and did not speak for a long time.

Matthew saw that something was wrong, it was not appropriate to offend a high-level demon planter at this time, and quickly rounded the field, "Master Joshua is busy with official business, have you forgotten that the wrong part deliberately left before is not 5 but 7?"

"Haha, yes! Well, look at my memory, it's good that Joseph came to me, otherwise you will delay a good seedling. Joshua was worthy of the old rivers and lakes, and the snake on the stick immediately rounded over, "The game has been delayed for half a day, you guys continue, I still have to leave beforehand." There

were few fools in the surrounding audience, of course, they could understand the way, but no one dared to offend Joshua, and naturally no one made a fuss. Abel stepped forward at Matthew's signal, "Then let's continue the game!" The

game continued, and everyone's eyes changed a lot when they looked at Tang Yu. The lieutenant of the wolf clan touched his chin and smiled very happily, he had a not short vacation after this game, he originally planned to go back to visit his father and mother, and then go to the Zerg forbidden area of District 3 to pass the time, and now it seems that there is a better way to spend the holiday.

In the last competition "Condensation", the contestants can choose to condense the magic plants they are best at, who spends less time and has high energy values, who can become the final winner, Tang Yu seems to see the rich prize of the first place beckoning to himself.

"Wait!" Vice President Joseph suddenly spoke up, and Abel, who was about to announce the start of the game, looked over suspiciously, Joseph ignored him and turned to Matthew, "President Matthew, although the magic plant condensation can be arbitrarily chosen, the kind of magic plant that has not been certified cannot be counted!" Otherwise, it will be unfair to other players. "With the energy displayed by that new variety of Demon Plant just now, wouldn't his nephew lose steadily?