79

Chapter 79: Tang Yu is pregnant

In the orc world, although there will be induction between the orcs and husbands who have concluded a partner contract, but in fact, the induction is very light, generally need to be close and pay attention to it, in order to slightly feel the orientation of the other party, as for the male orc injured and the female can also feel pain, this is rare, otherwise the orc and the female can endure pain is not the same, and the orc is often injured, if every time the female partner can sense, it is miserable, this female lives by painkillers every day.

So when Tang Yu covered his chest and his face was full of pain, Karl didn't think that it was related to Ares, thinking that Tang Yu was uncomfortable or something, carefully hugging Tang Yu and not daring to move him casually, he could only keep yelling, "What about the medical officer!" Go call the medical officer! "In fact, there is no need for Karl to roar, the orcs around who have been paying frequent attention to Tang Yu have already connected to the internal communication as soon as possible and called the medical officer.

Several females wearing white medical soldier uniforms took the initiative to lean over and wanted to help Tang Yu. Tang Yu barely took a deep breath to hold back the pain, "Go, see Ares!" First...... Look at him first! After speaking, he covered his lower abdomen and gritted his teeth, the whole person shrunk in Karl's arms, and his eyes couldn't stop drifting to Ares, although the pain in his chest had been reduced a lot, but Tang Yu was still worried.

Several females frowned at each other, and two of them hurried to Ares, who was supported by the white tiger orc, and had to say that the orc was physically strong. Just now, Ares's heart was hit hard by the white tiger orc with a strong beast elemental force, if it is an earth man, I am afraid that the heart load is too large and will die suddenly, but Ares only lasted for 1 or 2 seconds of pause, and then relied on strong vitality and physical fitness, and actually survived abruptly.

When the two medics who accompanied the army walked over to help with the examination, the goods had been recovered, except for a large bruise on the chest and a slight bone crack, there was nothing to do, but Tang Yu, who was affected by him, seemed to be in a bad situation.

In the 1 or 2 seconds when the heart stopped, Ares's perspective changed, and it seemed that there was an additional angle to see things, as if two cameras were shooting from different angles. Ares is not stupid, everything is stored in his brain, but he can't express it in words, when he recovers and knows that Tang Yu has sudden abdominal pain and heartache, Ares understands that these are related to himself, the chest is hot, not caused by pain, but an inexplicable traction from Tang Yu's abdomen.

This feeling was very, very strange to Ares, he had not experienced or heard of it, but he instinctively pushed away the white tiger orc beside him and walked to Tang Yu's side, kneeling on the ground, his face slowly close to the painful position of Tang Yu's abdomen.

I don't know if it's because he knows that Ares is okay, or if the slightly higher temperature of the tiger beast's face has a warming effect on Tang Yu's lower abdomen, Tang Yu feels that the pain seems to be much lessened, so he took the initiative to hold Ares's head and muttered softly, "It's okay... I'm much better..."

Tang Yu's originally extremely painful expression really seemed to ease a lot, Karl was finally able to relax his muscles slightly, so that his body would not be too hard to make

Tang Yu in his arms uncomfortable, "Xiao Yu, does it still hurt?" Carl was rarely reluctant, and his face that laughed all day showed a worried expression that did not match the bear beast.

Tang Yu shook his head slightly, the pain in his abdomen was very strange, after Ares put his head over, the warm feeling was transmitted directly from Ares's cheek in contact with his abdomen to the inside of the abdomen, rather than tightly stopping on the surface, and this sudden pain seemed to be soothed, only occasionally throbbed, and the pain became more and more slight.