71

Chapter 71: Moths to Flames

The beast warrior covered by the mecha is definitely the strongest form of the orc, combining the super defense ability and flexible attack methods of the mecha, as well as the physical strength of the beast after the beast is increased several times, including the operation of the beast element power is also smoother!

Karl led the four brown bear orcs of the non-European race, five huge beastly brown bears rushed directly into it like a large truck, and the bear tribe was followed by the tiger orcs, their flexible bodies and powerful strength directly solved the zergs that were stunned by the bear clan, and each time the claws waved out brought up a terrible laser ray, the thorn moth zerg was divided in half and returned home. The lion clans on both wings roared in unison, emitting special sound waves that made the close spiny moth zerg dizzy, and their combat effectiveness decreased, and then immediately after the pulse gun shot, directly blasted the other party into slag.

The wolf orcs cooperate the most tacitly, although the strength of the individual is not as good as that of the bear race, tiger tribe, and lion clan, but under the protection of their small team, no zerg can get close to the most central Tang Yu.

Tang Yu is the only one in this group who maintains the appearance of a human, of course, he doesn't have the ability to beast himself, and in his hand is the small pulse gun that Ares gave him, originally intended to let him protect himself, but the Tai Chi gossip diagram in his mind operates, combined with strong spiritual power, the movements of the zerg and orcs are slowed down in Tang Yu's eyes. Even in the rapidly changing battle scene, Tang Yu could see the opportunity of the sewing needle to shoot a special pulse wave into the Zerg's body, once this destructive energy shot into the Zerg's body, it could form a small explosion in its body, and if it was located in the Zerg's head, it could almost kill with one shot!

Such accurate marksmanship surprised the orcs and boosted their morale, Tang Yu, sitting on the back of the Ares tiger, felt that the battle appearance of the orcs after animalization was very fun, and the pulse gun specially made for the animalization could be flexibly dialed by the claws, and the laser knife equipped on the arm was controlled with the wave of the orc, and the caterpillars of the stinging moth tribe could be cut in half at a distance.

The fat insect king beside Tang Yu was not idle, and those thorny moth zergs were even more ruthless against it, a "zerg traitor", and the little guy was very angry. But what makes the fat bug king most depressed is that the battle is too fierce, it has no time to rummage through the small turquoise stones, then it can't be exchanged for tea, which is equivalent to doing coolies for nothing, and this resentment makes the little fat mound completely vent to the caterpillar of the thorn moth Zerg, like a small cannonball, impacting out can kill a row of Zerg.

At first, the Thorn Moth Zerg were blinded by such a sudden attack, and without reacting, they let the orcs rush far away, but soon they figured out what was going on and made a frightening crackling sound. More and more Zerg rushed over, blocking the route of the orcs.

This place is the hinterland of the spiny moth insect race, there are many tall and tall trees, hung with huge chrysalis, complete the final evolution of their life to produce the next generation, you can burp roundly. The outer insect chrysalis looks much smaller, the bigger it gets, and the trees inside are also greener, it can be seen that it is divided by the strength of individual zergs.

When the thorn moth Zerg appeared in the form of a chrysalis, it was completely ineffective, although the chrysalis was very strong, but compared to the advanced weapons of the orcs, it was not enough to see, this time Kusen brought out the most advanced weapons treasured in the No. 3 war zone. In the process of slashing and killing, in addition to facing a group of caterpillars, the aftermath of the weapon will also chop on those chrysalis, and where they pass, those thorny moth insects that have not yet successfully evolved died directly in the chrysalis.