103

Chapter 103: The Strongest Guardian (End Chapter)

Tang Yu sat quietly in the return starship, staring at the starry sky outside the window in a daze, and three fat dolls who had just transformed into human forms were sitting on the carpet playing with toys specially designed for children. The three of Kusen are still in an unusual status now, at this time, they are gathering with General Hardeman, the Magic Planter Guild, the George Family and other regime figures to discuss the pattern of the future orc world, originally they expected Tang Yu to participate in it, but with Tang Yu's current realm, how could they look at a small planetary regime? It's better to spend time with children.

The warriors in each spatial plane usually have the highest level subject to the level of the plane owner itself, which is why in the history of orcs, 9-level high-level beast warriors are almost the top, and the quasi-saint level requires special adventures, let alone the level of saints and sages. Therefore, even if the orc world is technologically advanced, it can only develop alone in the countless spatial planes controlled by the major gods and saints.

But now that the orc world has been taken over by Tang Yu, the salted fish has turned over and has risen from the sage-level broken space plane to the god-level plane, plus Tang Yu himself is a veteran god, and can even accommodate the existence of the near-god level! The beast warriors of the orc world will usher in a leap forward!

"Mother and father! Come on, come on! The childish voice of the little doll interrupted Tang Yu's thoughts, "Mother and father think who assembles the best!" Tang

Yu smiled and got up and walked to the children, fiddling with the toy mecha they assembled, and the laser ray accidentally shot out directly shot the spaceship through! Air immediately leaked out through the hole, and the change in air pressure caused the Starship's system to emit a red light alarm.

"What is the situation?" Tang Yu looked at the "toy" in his hand in surprise, knowing that the interstellar battleship was made of special materials, which could resist the attacks of orc weapons to a certain extent, and the toy mecha in his hand could actually shoot through the sturdy interstellar mecha in an instant!

The little doll who looked handsome and handsome scratched his head embarrassedly, "I just modified it a little..."

Just as Tang Yu was talking to the wolf doll, the air pressure decreased faster, and the red alarm instantly rose to the black alarm. Tang Yu looked helplessly at the bear doll standing next to the big hole, "What good did you do again?"

"I, I just want to help plug the little hole, who knew it was so fragile..." The bear doll looked at his fist, and then looked at the hole that had been destroyed to the size of half his person, and explained innocently. The suction generated by such a large hole is a little difficult for ordinary orcs to resist, but the bear doll that looks fat and soft can actually stand next to the big hole without any influence.

Tang Yu raised his forehead, got up and picked up the three dolls to leave the room that had been completely destroyed by the suction force, "This is the first interstellar battleship you have destroyed recently?" Well?

As soon as they went out, they saw the three of Kusen rushing over uneasily, surrounded by mecha warriors who were nervous to rescue, fortunately, from the first day after the three little dolls showed their strong destructive power, Kusen decisively arranged the kind of interstellar battleship that can be discarded at any time, but even so, the destruction of the section has been so far, even the general's grandfather Hardeman and the local tyrant grandfather Quentin are a little overwhelmed, interstellar battleships are not cheap!

"It seems that their power must be sealed, and when they grow up, it will be returned to them." Tang Yu raised the little tiger cub that was sleeping soundly from beginning to end, this little guy may feel that the beast type is comfortable to sleep, a fluffy lump, soft limbs drooping, let Tang Yu knead at will, just don't wake up, just now such a big movement did not make this little tiger wake up a little, "Why does this guy love to sleep so much, Ares, were you like this when you were a child?"