81

Chapter 81: The Lauren Family

The Zerg suffered heavy losses in two consecutive wars, and for a while the No. 3 War Zone was very calm nearby, except for patrolling to the crossroads of forces, there would occasionally be a small number of contact battles, and most of the situations were safe.

The news of Tang Yu's pregnancy has spread to the main planet under the operation of Karl's eldest brother Ma Long, of course, no one knows that he is pregnant with triplets, but this has caused an uproar. Even the processing magic plant named "Yuhua Tea" launched by the Quentin family and Tang Yu quickly spread throughout all galaxies, although neither the Quentin family nor Tang Yu said, people still couldn't help but guess whether this thing was conducive to pregnancy and childbirth?

Yuhua tea has not yet been sold, and the orcs who are looking forward to it every day have surrounded the Quentin family's offices on major planets, constantly urging when Yuhua tea is for sale, the effect is so good, no need to do any advertising, can only say that Tang Yu is too good at seizing time to get pregnant.

"About 50 pounds of Yuhua tea has been processed, just waiting to be released, but I recommend looking for a partner, the Quentin family is known as a mercenary, in fact, it is not too good at doing business, if there is a professional businessman involved, the promotion and sales effect will be better." Golden bear Ma Long is still a local tyrant nouveau riche today, the clothes woven with gold silk embroidery thread have a soft effect, the large ring with gold inlaid jade on his hand and the gold tag on his neck, I don't know if Tang Yu has seen too much, and he actually feels very tasteful and beautiful.

Ma Long knew the reason why Tang Yu handed over this set of tea-making techniques to himself, so he undertook it without saying a word, and the mercenary group they were affiliated with was indeed more noisy than usual recently, but these were too easy for the Quentin family to handle, and by the way, they also picked those dark piles.

"Cooperation? What about the Lauren branch in the main city of Zarin? Tang Yu pushed away the food that Karl handed to his mouth, comfortably adjusted his sitting posture, and thought seriously. When it comes to doing business, the first thing that comes to his mind is Marcy? Lauren and Roy's grandfather, the insomniacic orc back then, although the other party is only a branch of the Lauren family famous for business, but with his relationship with Roy, Tang Yu still hopes to hand it over to his friends.

Of course, Marlon has heard about the relationship between the Lauren family branch and Tang Yu, especially the female named Roy he has also met several times, but he feels that there are too many words, Marlon is a little afraid of getting along with this kind of person, he still prefers the feeling of being quiet, "Marcy Lauren is very talented in business, but because of his low background, he was suppressed by the main family, it is okay to choose them, and the Lauren family does not dare to suppress the cooperative business with us."

Tang Yu smiled when he heard this, "That's good, Roy was summoned home, I'll contact him first to ask." After speaking, he directly turned on the communicator, this is Tang Yu's unique privilege, external communication in the No. 3 war zone is restricted, in addition to Tang Yu, Simon and Kusen, even Ma Long has applied through special channels in advance and obtained communication privileges.

After the communication was connected, Roy on the other side was obviously stunned for a moment, and then showed a pleasant smile, "Garner... No, I should call you Tang Yu, haha, I always can't change this habit, Xiao Yu, why did you suddenly contact me? Is there something going on? When I left that day, did you come to see me off, I heard that you went to execute dangerous people? Are you in danger..."

"Stop!" Tang Yu was dizzy by this long series of language bombardment, knowing Roy's character, he really interrupted the other party directly, "Roy, I have something important to find you, you listen to me first!" Ahem, do you know about processing Mozhi Yuhua tea?