9

Chapter 9: Bears Everywhere

As long as you have watched the third game, the final result is already in everyone's mind, and it is officially announced by Matthew just a passing scene. The somewhat strange-sounding name of "Tea" was remembered by many people, especially Tang Yu's third game video spread instantly, becoming the number one popular video on major websites, the condensation speed of that hand is amazing every time you watch it, and the new variety of magic plants has also become the focus of everyone's discussion.

When the reward was awarded at the end of the competition, Tang Yu got the 1,000 imperial coins he wanted the most, and only how to use this money to visit the orc world in his mind, and travel by the way, as for Matthew's sincere invitation and Adrian's college admission recommendation was left behind by Tang Yu, ignoring all kinds of almost big people around, Tang Yu went directly offline in a wave of regret.

Taking off the virtual helmet on his head, Tang Yu gently pressed his chest, it didn't hurt much, it was worthy of the future world of developed science and technology, and the drug effect was so good. Walking to the living room, the tempting aroma of food on the table made Tang Yu's stomach, who had been surfing the Internet, growl.

But Tang Yu looked at the food and frowned, he remembered that there was nothing on the table before he went online! Resolutely walked to the entrance and opened the door, and the bear orcs who were bunked in the corridor appeared in front of Tang Yu.

"Why do you sleep here?" Tang Yu asked in a low voice, this will be the orc world or autumn, the night is cold, even if the male orc is strong, there will still be a risk of catching a cold just by playing the floor like this.

The bear orc showed a smile that did not match his appearance, "Your injury is not good, I am afraid that it is inconvenient for you to eat."

"How did you get into my house?" Tang Yu looked at the door lock, intact.

"That lock, the simplest electronic lock, is easy to open." The bear orc touched the back of his head, showing an embarrassed look at his behavior of trespassing into other people's homes, "I see that you haven't gone out for more than a day, I'm afraid that you are seriously injured and faint, that's why... If you're not happy, next time I knock on the door to bring you food?

Tang Yu was silent for a moment, "You go, my injury is already healed." The

bear orc shook his head and insisted in a tone that "I can't leave you alone.

Tang Yu had no choice but to let the orcs of the bear tribe continue to bunk outside his door, knocking on the door regularly for three meals a day to deliver meals. In addition to eating and sleeping, Tang Yu was familiar with the orc world and the magic planter as much as possible on the Internet, so as to prevent the kind of low-level accidents in the previous competition.

This body itself is still a student, Tang Yu quietly landed on the campus forum, and found that the screen was full of mockery of Tang Yu's confession to Ares, and seeing him, an outsider, felt cold, unable to imagine what this poor child would have been hurt by these cruel remarks if he hadn't died at that time! Give a dog a bad name and hang him!

Is there no magic yuan power, can not condense magic plants, there is no right to pursue love? And this child was just a confession, and did not hurt anyone! Ares' indifferent attitude made people more brazenly hurt this child, and the more Tang Yu read those posts, the more disgusted he became to this tiger orc who he had never met.

The mailbox was full of video emails from school tutors urging him to go to school, it was dark outside the window, Tang Yu lived in a non-downtown area, and the night was quiet and scary. A cold wind blew through, Tang Yu unconsciously shrunk, thinking of the orcs who were bunking the floor outside the door, Tang Yu sighed, could it be that the orcs are such a difficult temper?

Tang Yu, who had been in the house for several days, took the initiative to open the door for the first time, watching the bear orcs curled up on the ground to sleep with a complicated expression, quietly approaching, and the coldness of his hand made Tang Yu feel guilty in his heart. Gently pushed the sleeping orc, and met the puzzled and surprised face of the bear orc, "Come in, it's cold outside." The

bear tribe orcs showed a treacherous smile at the moment Tang Yu turned around, happily rolled up the cover and walked into Tang Yu's house, carefully letting go of his movements, for fear of damaging something again.

"Carl?" Seeing the other party nodding, Tang Yu bent the corner of his mouth, "Karl, I appreciate your care in the past few days, but I have recovered my health and will go back to school soon, so you don't have to worry about me anymore, go and live your own life, okay?"

Carl's original happy mood because the little female took the initiative to invite him into the house instantly collapsed, he has been working as a wandering mercenary since he turned 18 years old, and he has seen many females, but no female will make him think repeatedly in his mind, these days he slept in the corridor, full of the quiet appearance of the little female nesting in his arms that day, he didn't want to go and couldn't leave, he could only desperately find all kinds of excuses to lie at the door. Karl is only 23 years old, he is still a child among the orcs, he doesn't know what love is, he just intuitively doesn't want to see Tang Yu again.

This will be directly driven by Tang Yu, Karl feels sad, "I'm not leaving, I don't want to see you." After saying that, he lowered his head, and the whole person exuded the aura of beating and dying.

This kind of suspicious confession made Tang Yu stunned, almost all the people who confessed to him on the earth were women, and it was the first time that he was confessed by such a tall and strong handsome man, Tang Yu's little secret buried in his heart was clustered, and his face showed a little unease, "Since you don't want to leave, then I'll hire you as a bodyguard, but the cost can't be too high, and I can't afford it." "This bear orc seems to be very capable of fighting, there are so many boring people in the school, he is really worried about being bullied, the orc world is not too familiar to him, but as far as he knows, it seems to be a place that advocates the supremacy of force, he is not close and annoying, with Karl there, Tang Yu feels that he is not so resistant to going to school."

Karl's eyes immediately lit up when he heard Tang Yu's suggestion, he patted his chest, and his whole aura burned again, "You don't need to pay, I'll be your bodyguard for free!" The

age of orcs is generally around 300 years old, and 18 years old is considered adult. Lanting Junior College is a school for female and male orcs under the age of 20, for compulsory education, all orcs must be educated here until the age of 20, unless special circumstances, such as Ares such excellent male orcs will be recruited in advance by the military department, first put into the army to experience, after the age of 20 will be recommended to one of the four colleges of the empire for further study. Or an outstanding female like Larry passed a round of extremely difficult admissions assessments and skipped a grade to enter a college of higher learning.

Facing the gazes from all sides or curious or disdainful, Tang Yu very calmly ignored it, fortunately, at this time, the irascible bear orc Karl was forcibly refused outside the school by him, otherwise it would definitely fight.

This class was about the utilization rate of magic plants, and Tang Yu rushed towards the classroom with his book in his hand. Before he got close, there was a deafening noise, which was heard clearly in the corridor, Tang Yu liked the quiet atmosphere in his previous life because of physical factors and the hobby of tea tasting, and he was always very tired of noisy places.

Walking into the classroom with a headache, a group of people were surrounding an extremely gorgeous-looking female, this female Tang Yu had some impressions of him, called Neil, the guy who took the lead in mocking the little female. Neil was holding an emerald green magic plant in his hand, the magic plant not only had buds and leaves, but also complete stems, this was the first time Tang Yu saw the magic plant in real life, and he couldn't help but take a few more looks.

As a result, he was discovered by Neil, "Hey, look who is coming, our infatuated little female Tang Yu actually came back to class!" "