31

Chapter 31: Delicious Roasted Tea (Catching Insects)

When he had just exerted his spiritual power, Tang Yu's temples had a slight tingling sensation, which was indeed because his mental power had not fully recovered, but it was not a big problem, so he finished this matter early and left early.

The spiritual power showed Harrison's meridians little by little along the blue potion, and the width of the opponent's meridians surprised Tang Yu, what level of beast warrior is this person, he looks much younger than Ma Xi, but the strength of the meridians and beast yuan power is obviously too much higher than the other party, and there is no comparison between the two at all.

Harrison did not say his own problem, but just let Tang Yu directly probe. Tang Yu's spiritual power swam in the meridians of the other party, the speed was much faster than when he showed it to the master of the Marcy family, after probing, Tang Yu did not find obvious blockage, that is, there are indeed a lot of impurities in the meridians, resulting in some impact when the beast yuan force is running, and these impurities are likely to block Harrison's meridians for a long time, but Harrison's meridians are very wide, and it is not so easy to block.

This kind of impurity, Tang Yu has found in many Marcy family masters and Larry's father's bodies, and Ares also has a little, but it is much less than these three people.

Retracting his spiritual power, Tang Yu shook his head, "You don't have much problem, it's just that there seem to be a lot of impurities in the beast yuan power, but all orcs will have this problem, so I don't know what you want me to help treat?"

Harrison smiled meaningfully, "I think that's what you helped see, I heard that you can create a potion that can dissolve impurities?" Tang Yu understood that the other party was talking about the Louis Bows tea that helped the master of the Marcy family sleep, this thing he later brewed for them many times because Carl and Ares liked to drink, of course, using inferior tea, Tang

Yu found that this tea can only dissolve the impurities around the main sleep meridian, the so-called dissolving is actually to stimulate this meridian, absorb and discharge the impurities that could not be absorbed. Therefore, it does not work at all for Harrison.

Tang Yu told Harrison this fact, and as a result, the other party's eyes changed, and a slightly pressured aura emanated, the bloody aura that had been killed on the battlefield for a long time was the most disgusted by people like Tang Yu, who loved tea, frowned reflexively, and his face turned slightly white.

Kusen stepped forward to protect Tang Yu behind him the next moment Harrison's attitude changed, but the other party's bloody aura still made the little female slightly uncomfortable.

Harrison looked at the three little guys in front of him who were protecting the little female in a triangular shape and confronting him, and his heart crossed with amusement but not on his face, "I just said, you just do your best." The tone was full of threat, and the three little beast cubs who were stimulated impulsively wanted to fight with themselves, which was worthy of being a young man, how good.

Tang Yu saw that the surrounding situation was about to erupt, and various possible useful methods flashed in his heart, but they were all vetoed by him one by one, and suddenly an idea emerged, maybe not only can Harrison's problem be solved, but also take the opportunity to promote this method of using magic plants!

After contacting a lot of orcs, Tang Yu found that almost everyone had more or less problems with beast yuan power impurities, and the best among these people was Ares, I don't know if it was because he was still young, the beast yuan power level was low, and he himself was taking all kinds of high-level demon plants with pure energy. Then, if the impurities in the orc's body are indeed related to the purity of the absorbed magic plant energy, is it just necessary to find a way to purify it?