34

Chapter 34: Hair-triggered

The reception room was in chaos at this time, and Ares turned into a large tiger in the form of a yellow tabby and confronted a golden lion. On the only table stood a female, holding what he could get her hands on and smashing towards Carl, who was standing near the door, causing Wen Le to almost be innocently implicated.

The leopard master of the Wen Le family roared, and the two low-level orcs immediately weakened their momentum and took a step back, but looking at Ares's eyes, it was clear that they were unwilling to try.

Tang Yu looked closely and found that the female who stood tall was actually an old acquaintance, that is, the player who seemed to have a referee uncle in the online rookie competition, it should be a female named Goering. Although this person's uncle embarrassed himself three times and twice, although he would not pay attention to it, it would still be a little embarrassing to see it at first glance, especially this person kept smashing Carl with things, everyone stopped, and this one named Goering also shouted and cursed.

"Carl Quentin! I'm not done with you! You actually made a mate contract with another female behind my back! Yes! me off! me off! Goering pointed at Carl and cursed, then picked up another chair and smashed it.

Karl slapped the chair away impatiently, originally too lazy to pay attention to this person, but seeing that his little female seemed to have finished his business and came to him, the bear beast quickly ran to Tang Yu and explained nervously, "I didn't carry him, I only like you Xiao Yu!" Before

Tang Yu could say anything, the female named Goering broke out first, and the other party flexibly jumped off the table and ran over, pointing at Tang Yu and questioning Carl, "This is the object of your affair?" Look so ugly, you can also see it?!

Karl didn't want to meet a female in general, but he didn't expect that the other party didn't give up and scolded Tang Yu, and the bear beast felt that his little female was very beautiful and cute, "Goering, I have nothing to do with you, please don't say things that make people misunderstand!" Also, you're not qualified to judge my female! Please apologize!

Goering immediately burst out, his voice raised in anger was harsh, "We've been together for more than 10 years!" You say I'm not qualified! I've been waiting for you to come back, and when I heard that someone like you came to Budendan, I rushed over immediately! You actually told me you had a contract with another female!

Tang Yu looked at Karl suspiciously, not too convinced that Karl would be such a negative person, but what was the situation in front of him?

"I said I had nothing to do with you! How are you endless! After leaving, he didn't plan to entangle anymore, picked up Tang Yu, beckoned the unwilling tiger cub and the wolf lieutenant who was protecting Tang Yu from getting hurt and watching the lively by the way, but was blocked by the golden lion.

The lion spat out, "You bullied the female of my Mars family, and you still want to leave just like that?" Saying that, he stepped forward slightly, and the momentum completely exploded.

Seeing this, Ares coldly walked in front of the lion and let out a low roar to show his threat.

Wen Le didn't quite know what was going on, but neither side was very offended, Goering and the lion came to the Mars family, one of the nine demon planting families, especially the lion was the male son of the high-level demon planter Joshua Mars, and the female cousin named Goering was his female cousin.

The current situation seems to be that he can only come forward as a peacemaker, "No matter what, let's sit down and have a good talk, and arguing like this can only be more and more chaotic, right?" The