90

Chapter 90: The Secret Realm Begins

Tang Yu had heard Kusen briefly mention the matter of the secret realm, but he was still not very clear about what was going on, for what Master Wen Liang suddenly said, Tang Yu was puzzled in his heart but did not show it on his face, just looked at Kusen and did not say much. Kusen understood what Tang Yu meant, and gave the other party a slightly reassuring look.

Not all of these big people who visited were qualified to enter Tang Yu's ward, and the patriarch of the Garfield family would not be qualified to enter if it were not for the fact that he was Kusen's father and the grandfather of Tang Yu's child. Most of them honestly stood in the hall a certain distance from the ward and waited, no one had any complaints, those who could come here were those who were about to be qualified to participate in the trip to the secret realm, and they felt that Tang Yu's identity was not ordinary, otherwise even if Tang Yu could come up with so many magic plant usages and give birth to three candidates, he was the partner of General Hardeman's son, and he was not qualified to make them wait like this.

General Hardeman and the others did not stay long, although they were very reluctant to leave their young grandson who they had just met, but there were still too many things to do, and they had to leave first.

When the ward was quiet again, leaving only Tang Yu, his three companions and children, Kusen turned on the defensive shield specially brought by General Hardeman, and then told Tang Yu and the other two orc brothers in detail about the secret realm he knew.

Tang Yu asked suspiciously after hearing this, "In this way, the high-level of the orc planet is controlled by two people who have never appeared to form two camps, one is headed by General Hardeman and the other is headed by General Luke, and the secret realm is the ultimate place for PK between the two sides?" Kusen

nodded, "The most confusing thing now is that the disappearance of the candidate can also be explained as dying in the secret realm, but what about their partners and children?" They were not allowed to enter the secret realm, why did they disappear? Why does Colonel Simon insist on entering the secret realm again in search of his partner and child? Could it be that when did they also enter the secret realm? More importantly, who are those two mysterious figures who don't show up? How do they have that much strength to control the entire orc world?

Karl also rarely has a serious expression, he knew about the secret realm from his father and mother as early as an adult, and he was kicked out by the family as an alternative to experience, in addition to indeed having family habits, just like his father concealed his identity and entered the military department, and part of the reason is that his father hopes that he can grow into a solitary orc, not relying on the protection of his family, otherwise it will be difficult for him to survive in the dangerous secret realm.

Hearing a series of questions asked by Cousen, Carl suddenly thought of a sentence he had heard his father say, "... The secret realm may be a trap!

As soon as Karl's words came out, including Tang Yu's face was not very good, Kusen frowned and looked at

Karl, "What the hell is going on!" Make it clear!

Karl tried to remember his father's words, "My old man said that the benefits obtained by the secret realm seem to be many, but if you count the orcs as a whole, it is not cost-effective, it is as if the orcs gave more things, and the secret realm only gave a small profit." Because when my old man studied the secret realm data over the years, he found that the so-called dictator also appeared only once every few generations, and at other times the orcs were almost completely destroyed, but the orcs could not deliberately cultivate candidates nor deliberately obstruct, they must go with the flow, otherwise the consequences will be more serious. However, the good news is that this time the secret realm has opened, and according to historical speculation, the probability of a dictator is very large.