65

Chapter 65: The Return of the Bear Cub

Nearly a hundred warships came, looking spectacular, and a full twenty thousand orc warriors came to support, along with abundant supplies and special materials requested by Colonel Simon. The natives of War Zone 3 were almost all sent to take over the work, except for the soldiers on duty who continued to be in charge of the fortifications.

Ares accompanied Tang Yu to serve, pouring water and helping him massage, every movement is very honest, if you change to Carl or Kusen, you will definitely not miss the opportunity to eat tofu to take advantage, this child is honest and distressing.

"It's lively outside?" Tang Yu was lying on the bed and saw the scene outside through the small oval window, and asked curiously.

Ares nodded, "Supply the soldiers." "Most of them are his father's people, and there are a few troops controlled by the Demon Master Guild, these his father has told him in advance, let him follow Colonel Simon to learn to lead troops to fight, thinking of this tiger beast feels very distressed.

Tang Yu heard the trouble of the tiger beast and smiled, in fact, Ares's parents had long given up the tiger beast to grow into an excellent general, but to train in the direction of high-level beast warriors, otherwise they would not have let it go so freely.

There was a pair of caressing the furry head of the tiger beast, Tang Yu looked at the lively through the small window, it was a pity that he had just been made by two beasts and couldn't get out of bed, otherwise he really wanted to watch it as closely as those demon planters and medical soldiers.

The orc warriors who came out in order caused a whispered discussion among the onlookers, especially the sergeant who walked at the back who was much taller than the average orc warrior was the most eye-catching.

"Who is that person?" It looks really nice and is the type I like. "The magic planters whispered that coming to the battlefield to find suitable male orcs was one of their reasons for joining the army, although the battlefield is dangerous, it is also the best place for ordinary orcs to change their fate.

"Ah! It is really handsome up close, although it is not as handsome as General Hardeman's son, but the tall body and broad bosom really want to be hugged by him! When the tall orc's team passed by the position of the onlookers and the females, it caused a boil again.

"Does anyone know him? Looking at pretending to be a sergeant, such a young sergeant should have some fame! "The demon planters put down their bodies and asked the medical soldiers accompanying the army, because the medical soldiers often have to contact the orc warriors and are more well-informed.

As a result, the medical soldiers shook their heads one after another, and suddenly a magic planter said "ah", and the females turned their heads expectantly, but the female shut up again, which attracted protests from her companions.

Larry was forcibly pulled over by a friend to see the excitement, originally very impatient, but with the focus of people's heated discussion, it was actually Tang Yu's other public contract partner, the bear orc, but he appeared relatively rarely, and at this time he was wearing a standard military uniform, which made it difficult for unfamiliar people to recognize. Larry didn't want to gossip about Tang Yu, and kept his mouth shut for the persecution of the people around him.

The warrior walking beside the tall orc is not short, and he is also an orc of the brown bear clan, and the other party hooked the shoulder of the tall orc and laughed, "You are really popular, so many females are fascinated by you, which one is in the picture?" It's good to cultivate and cultivate feelings, and when the war is over, you can conclude a contract.