110

Chapter 110: Plane Travel (Part I)

Since Tang Yu was determined to be pregnant, the taste has become very heavy, constantly missing all kinds of spicy dishes on the earth, the spicy food in the orc world can not satisfy him at all, the materials on hand are insufficient, Tang Yu wants to make it himself.

After a while, Tang Yu's spirit flashed, and a somewhat exaggerated, but not too difficult idea crossed his mind, so he immediately began to act. With a small belly, slightly modified, and looked like a slightly obese man, Tang Yu left a video message, and carried a small bag to prepare to go to the earth plane.

He has now restored the position of the wood god, and has the strength to cross the major planes, at present, in addition to the orc plane, several other planes have been snatched away by new gods or other old gods in the process of his constant reincarnation, Tang Yu's mood has now changed, not the lonely god who was high at the beginning, in addition to enjoying the power of ordinary people's belief in the plane to which he belongs, he only has the fun of competing with other gods for territory, and now Tang Yu's life is very happy, It is enough to guard the orc plane, and the state of mind becomes more peaceful, but the strength unconsciously becomes stronger.

If you want to travel to other planes, it is natural to pay attention to the character of the plane belonging to the gods and the degree of relationship with the other party, otherwise it will accidentally evolve into a war of gods, fortunately, the earth plane has always belonged to the three-dimensional zone due to the special situation, and Tang Yu is not afraid of offending anyone this time.

Smiling and thinking about spicy chicken, saliva chicken, dan dan noodles, lamp shadow beef, mapo tofu... It looked like saliva was about to flow down, and he didn't notice the three little tails behind him at all.

This area is off-limits and cannot be entered by people without permission, with the exception of the three little guys and the other three big guys who are busy working. The furry brown bear lowered his head and asked the little white wolf, "Rhea, is there something delicious for mother and father?"

The little white wolf flicked his tail, "I see, every time my mother and father think of something delicious, this is the expression!" The

yellow-spotted tiger has directly followed, the other two little guys quickly ran forward, when the mother's father's figure began to appear, suddenly rushed out together and hung directly on Tang Yu, Tang Yu found that the three little guys actually cut first and then played, but this will already have to be sent on the string, crossing the position to face Tang Yu Although it is simple, it is difficult to stop once the coordinates are calculated, and you can only take the three little guys to cross the plane together.

Due to the change in weight, the coordinates were slightly wrong, and when Tang Yu successfully arrived at the other planes, he found that this was not the earth plane where he lived back then, but an ancient martial plane similar to the earth, and it was also a place without direct gods.

It is very similar to the earth, but it seems that the development of that place in the middle has produced a great difference, although the degree of scientific and technological development is exactly the same as the earth, but in terms of ancient martial arts, it has reached the level of martial arts for all people, and the style of clothing is more Chinese. But it is not without the style of dressing of ordinary earth, and the clothes that Tang Yu specially changed before coming are not surprising here, but most of those clothes are worn by people with lower incomes, and some income levels are still proud of wearing exquisite and high-end Tang clothes and Hanfu.

Tang Yu had just arrived in this ancient martial arts world, and immediately found a place where no one could restore the three little guys to their human form, there were no talking beasts here, and there were no humans who could turn into beasts.