87

Chapter 87: Three Dolls

The two months of Tang Yu's disappearance were as painful as living in hell for the three orcs, and all the power they could find and use was used, and they even wondered for a while whether Colonel Simon was pretending to be!

In the middle of this, they found out a lot of shocking information, it turned out that the real saboteur of the defense system of War 3 was Colonel Simon, who was ostensibly a close friend of General Hardeman, but in fact he had secretly done things for General Luke many years ago, and he was so anxious to deal with the traitors in the first place, but also to kill people and prevent them from confessing themselves. This also explains why, with Kusen's status, those orcs who are low-level officers can also hide from Kusen, and it turns out that the first commander of the No. 3 theater personally does cover!

Not only the family forces to which Tang Yu's three orc companions belonged were looking for Colonel Simon, even General Luke himself was looking for Simon, but strangely, with a pregnant man with a big belly, Simon actually disappeared with Tang Yu!

Carl went crazy and smashed things everywhere every day, and even the golden bear, who was doing business with the Lauren Chamber of Commerce to promote tea, heard the wind and rushed over to stop the crazy Carl Bear; Ares became more calm, and whenever he heard that there might be Tang Yu in any place, he rushed over as soon as possible, but in the end he would only return disappointed with a wound; Kusen often couldn't sleep for several days, and when he closed his eyes, he was covered in blood and Tang Yu and their unborn child.

The strong search behavior of the three orcs made the entire orc world shake, almost everyone knew that Tang Yu was missing, and the whole people spontaneously searched for people, but Tang Yu and Simon were like evaporating from the world, without any information. Until Cousen, without knowing how many times he looked through Colonel Simon's life, he discovered a suspicious relationship!

When he first saw the life file of Colonel Simon, Kusen was taken aback, he did not expect that Colonel Simon was actually one of the candidates to go to the secret realm in the last class, and the only survivor, but strangely, he did not gain the legendary great power, became a dictator, and more importantly, his children and female partners also suddenly disappeared, including other candidates and their child partners, all disappeared!

These have become unsolved mysteries, what will make Cousen pay attention is that the orcs of another force that entered the secret realm with Simon actually communicated with Simon when he was a child, they are both government-sponsored orphans, and their files record a remote planet called Water, both of whom seem to have been sent there on missions, because they have been to too many planets, at first Couson ignored here, and this time to look, It always felt that something seemed to be wrong there, especially after that mission, the children and partners of the two people disappeared together, which made it even more suspicious.

Since there were no warships going to Planet Water, and without any communication to get there, General Hardeman and the Quentin family immediately mobilized the nearest army and mercenaries to the planet to investigate. The result was naturally pleasantly surprising, Kusen, Karl and Ares immediately took the fastest interstellar battleship to Planet Water, because the distance was indeed very far, coupled with unfamiliar routes, there were several unrecorded black holes and irregular wormholes in the middle, and when they arrived on Planet Water, Tang Yu was close to the production period.

Seeing that Simon really did not hurt Tang Yu, and was afraid that their actions would force each other, Kusen decided to clean up the surrounding Simon's people first, and then when Tang Yu was sent to the hospital, they could take over logically, so that Simon could not threaten them with Tang Yu!