12

Chapter 12: Cold-faced Tiger Beast

"Two of you, please wait a moment, the students who beat us have to give us an explanation." Ares is next to Sean, president of the student management association of Landin Junior College, hearing that there are strange orcs beating students at the gate of the school, and one by one, the heart is not good, and immediately pulled Ares, the highest fighting power in the school, over, but he didn't expect that the scene was more serious than he imagined, especially the female next to the troublemaking orc seemed to be very familiar, wasn't it the little female who confessed to Ares before? Which one is this staged?

Carl kicked away the unconscious orc who was blocking the way, and pulled Tang Yu to Ares and Sean, "Say? The orcs in your school partner to bully my female, you say that if I endure it, I am still worthy of being a human male? "

Huh? Tang Yu looked at Karl with a stammer, when did he become his own male?

As soon as these words came out, not only Tang Yu was stupid, but even the students who were watching from afar were stunned, Tang Yu confessed that the matter of the first male orc on campus, Ares, was still hot on the Internet, how could there be other males all of a sudden? It's still such an excellent male, just now the man captured a lot of females with a brave appearance, and Karl is indeed quite good-looking, giving people a clean and cool feeling.

Sean was speechless, the rumors on campus were not clear to him, but he didn't think it was serious, so he let it go, if someone came to the door and beat people because of this, it was really difficult to say anything to others, but as the president of the student council, he couldn't watch his school students being beaten without making a sound, so how would he manage it in the future!

Looking at the miserable orcs around, Sean quietly swallowed his saliva, gritted his teeth and stepped forward intending to challenge the other party, "I..." As soon as he spoke, he was held by the shoulder of Ares, who had been silent, the tiger orc stepped forward with a cold face, with a fighting intent in his eyes, the bear orc in front of him was a strong man!

"Ares, challenge you." The cold words of the tiger orc instantly ignited everyone's emotions, and a huge uproar suddenly broke out around them, everyone couldn't believe what they saw with their eyes and what their ears heard, could it be that Ares, who was as cold as a robot, wanted to challenge this strange and terrifying orc for that useless female?

Make no mistake! This world is going crazy! It's time for imperial coins! Male orcs can also give birth to babies! There is no more heavenly reason! The surrounding females were simply crazy with jealousy, and hundreds of eye knives whizzed towards Tang Yu, who was not very clear about the situation.

Carl punched his left chest with his right hand into a fist, "I accept!" Tang

Yu saw the excitement of meeting the opponent in the eyes of these two orcs, and understood that it was no longer a state in which he could intervene at this time, and decisively flashed far away. For the martial arts between male orcs, Tang Yu was still quite curious, and he didn't know how the beast yuan power played a role in it?

Ares was like an ice cube wrapped in blue flame inside at this time, and the fighting intent was burning, this bear tribe orc was very strong, very strong!

Although Karl is still arrogant, his eyes are cautious, he has experienced life and death on the interstellar battlefield I don't know how many times, if his personality is really as reckless on the surface, he would have already used it as feed for the Zerg. The person in front of you is called Ares? What male does Tang Yu like? Karl clenched his fists, there was an air popping sound between his knuckles, his right foot slammed to the ground, and his huge body ejected extremely flexibly, attacking Ares first.

This hand is very beautiful, involving the flexible use of magic element power, Ares's eyes show appreciation, the steps under his feet rotate and flash Karl's attack, his hands are claw-like to attack and defend, and the bear orcs are fighting together, the two are equal, and the battle is getting more and more courageous.

Sean counted the damaged buildings at the school gate with a headache, calculating how much money would be needed if it was repaired, as Ares's friend who grew up together, others don't know why Ares took the initiative to challenge, Sean doesn't know yet. Everyone thought that Ares was a cold-faced ice cube, but in fact, this product was a crazy person! Fight maniacs! Ares' life seems to be made to fight, and he always doesn't want to become stronger and challenge stronger people. Do the math, it is estimated that there has been no powerful character for almost 2 months, it is really difficult for Ares, a battle maniac, to hold back.

Suddenly, Karl used the unique thick skin of the bear clan to carry Ares' claws, and at the same time the bear claws slapped the opponent's back, directly shooting Ares sprayed blood, and the surrounding females exclaimed.

Ares expressionlessly wiped the blood from his mouth with the back of his hand, and the beast power began to boil, and his hair fluttered, which was the tendency to be beastly. Seeing this, Sean roared in shock, "Don't let Ares be beastly!"

Although

Karl didn't understand why the friend of the orcs of the tiger tribe shouted so much, the movements of his subordinates were not slow, and he concentrated the beast power to his right hand again, and swung it out steadily, before Ares beastified, he stunned the other party mercilessly, and saw the onlookers screaming, and one of the orcs couldn't help but secretly ask his friends around him, "The bear paws of your bear clan are so terrifying?"

"I'm a black bear clan, how can I compare to the largest brown bear clan, their bear paws are notoriously terrifying, and they are fast!" Look, this is not even Ares suffered in the other party's claws, fortunately he has not changed into a beast form, otherwise it will be even worse. "The person who spoke was a little larger than the average orc, with a humble appearance, but his black eyes were dripping when he spoke, showing the look of a thief and a thief.

Sean saw that Ares was knocked unconscious, and stepped forward to check worriedly, fortunately, he only fainted temporarily, and he could wake up in a while, and the bear was still merciful, "Thank you!"

Karl shook his head, "This guy is good, but there is a problem with the beast elemental power. Carl stopped Sean from carrying Ares, and stepped forward to carry the tiger orc on his shoulder, "Today's competition is not counted, he is injured, I will wait for him!" Let's go, let's go to the hospital. After saying that, he threw out a round ball with his left hand, and the ball automatically expanded into a mecha car when it landed, Karl put Ares into the car, and then beckoned Tang Yu over.

Sean looked at his friend, and then looked at the mess around him, "Then please send Ares to the health center on Liancang Street, where Ares's mother and father opened, I still can't leave here, you can hand Ares over to his mother and father." The place that Sean said was the place where Carl took Tang Yu to the doctor last time.

Tang Yu didn't expect that Karl would beat people to a coma, so he had to continue to endure hunger and go to the hospital first, and it was important to save people.

After the three left, various exclamations instantly erupted at the gate of Lanting Junior College, and Ares actually challenged the other party's male for a female! The female had still confessed to him that she had been rejected, could it be that Ares regretted it after refusing? So why did you refuse in the first place, the little two made a fuss? But the other party is also incredible, it has only been a few days of kung fu, and he has caught up with an orc who is more powerful than Ares! But I heard that this female doesn't even have magic yuan power, it's a waste female who can't condense demon plants, how can these excellent males fancy such people?

The day was simply tragic, shattering the hearts of females all over the place.