64

Chapter 64: The Basis is Radiant

In the government council chamber of the orc planet, the atmosphere became tense as Luke's quibbles became tense, and the camps of several major factions became more and more obvious. In addition to the most powerful Hardeman and Luke, the old rivals of the military, the Magic Master Guild and the George family of the political family also have their own plans. Under Tang Yu's matchmaking, the Magic Master Guild and General Hardeman have become the same camp, seemingly belonging to the most powerful faction, but the George family has an ambiguous attitude, and many medium-sized forces have not yet made a stand.

The matter of the Zerg is the first step in the official action of the Magic Master Guild and General Hardeman, not seeking to take down Luke, but also allowing those hesitant small and medium-sized forces to see the direction clearly.

General Hardeman heard Luke's quibbles, turned around and smiled at the other party, "When do you come to my house, my partner has recently learned a good roasting tea technique, please drink it." As soon as these words came out, several councilors who were originally aggressive towards Luke immediately stopped, after all, Luke has several important war zones and military forces, and if you want to bring him down, you have to take your time and can't be in a hurry.

Luke replied with an eerie smile, "No need, I've been busy lately, haven't you already filed a military lawsuit against me?" Then we'll see you in a military court.

"Hey, don't be like this, it's all trivial, how can you ruin the relationship between the two of us because of this." Hardeman waved his hand, looking unconcerned, "It's just intercepting a little evidence, it's nothing to you." Since you are busy, then I will not bother. By the way, I heard that my son's little partner seems to have accidentally hurt your person, is it okay? No dead people, right? Children don't mind, don't you mind?

Luke snorted coldly and directly closed the virtual projection and left the government chamber. Hardman saw Luke go, so he waved at the speaker of the George family and cut off the signal as well.

When everything was broken, he saw his partner standing beside him in a daze, not knowing what he was thinking. Hardeman pulled his partner into his arms to take advantage, "Do you know how ugly Luke's face was just now?" So much fun!

"Don't make trouble, the important position of War Zone 3 can be regarded as completely taken, as long as there is Tea that child, the Magic Master Guild and we will always be allies on the same front, and other forces cannot be trusted." But the Magic Planter Guild is not a top and bottom heart, really calculated, we are not much better than Luke. Ares' mother and father frowned in thought, and by the way beat away General Hardeman's thief.

Hardeman continued to rub on his partner without fear of death, "Don't worry about this, I have contacted the Quentin family before and pulled them into the water."

"That uncrowned mercenary king? Aren't they the most hated of these power struggles? Ares' mother and father asked suspiciously, and suddenly woke up after asking, "Because of tea?"

General

Hardeman nodded, "Their family's most favored bear cub found a mate by himself, and secretly settled down, and this time he couldn't stay out of the matter." "So I took advantage of my position to transfer the bear cub of the Quentin family to War Zone 3."

Before he could finish, he was slapped down by Ares's mother's father, "Ares hasn't even got tea yet, and you actually threw that bear cub who will compete for favor again!" Is there such a father as you?

General

Hardeman touched his head, "Our tiger cub is not so stupid, he inherited you, how good-looking... Well, don't be angry, I'll find Simon in War Zone 3 and ask him to help our tiger cub more, and ensure that Mingcha's first child is a little tiger! Tang