10

Chapter 10: In Magic Planting Class

Tang Yu casually found an empty seat to sit down, holding his cheeks in a daze and not paying attention to Neil, this action actually angered the other party even more. In the past, this kind of thing little females would be afraid to run away or hide to the side and tremble, but now she looks calm, which makes Neil very unhappy.

"It's amazing, this person has changed after returning from a few days of vacation, or do you think that you can be seen by Ares like you, and you will have a backer in the future?" Neil laughed to himself, and several females around him also chimed in.

"That is, don't look at his appearance, even if you look ugly, you can't condense the demon plant!" As a female, it's better to die if you can't condense the demon plant! The female beside Neil spoke more ugly, directly poking the most painful place for others, Tang Yu couldn't imagine how painful the little female who heard these words every day would be, no wonder she didn't want to live after the collapse of the support of her soul.

"Enough! I heard you guys arguing from afar! Don't look at what place this is! The black-haired young man who loved to wear white robes all year round walked into the classroom and angrily rebuked Neil and others, this teacher named Wen Le had a fiery temper, everyone knew that he was not afraid of power, how many self-righteous rich females suffered losses at his hands, Neil and others had to sit back in their places and secretly glared at Tang Yu.

For those pediatric glares, Tang Yu directly ignored, firstly, he couldn't beat it, and secondly, in the face of this kind of quarrel, Tang Yu, who had a gentle personality and liked to be calm, only felt very bored.

The classroom was quiet, and at this time, everyone found that Teacher Wen Le was followed by a male orc, and it was Ares after a closer look! The females in the classroom were instantly excited, one by one, sitting up straight hoping to make a good impression on each other, while Neil's group of regretful teeth were all crushed, I don't know how much Ares listened to what he just said.

"Today is about the utilization rate of magic plants, and I specially invited a male orc student to assist in the lecture, so that you can understand the importance of magic plant utilization more intuitively and clearly." Wen Le signaled Ares to come in, although this tiger orc has not yet entered the army to experience, but his every move is full of military style, the waist plate is straight and does not squint, obviously handsome and almost enchanting, but cold and hard as if carved by ice and snow, there is never a second change in expression.

Tang Yu did not shy away from looking at each other, it turned out that this was the orc that the little female liked? There is indeed a crazy cost.

The surrounding classmates looked back and forth at Tang Yu and Ares, when Tang Yu's confession was very loud, the reckless little female directly rushed to Ares to confess loudly, and everyone was curious about how they would react when they met again, and the performance of the two people made them very disappointed. One is facial paralysis from beginning to end, the other is the calm and light wind of the clouds, Ares's reaction fell to everyone's expectations, but Tang Yu actually seemed to be nothing, so they couldn't believe their eyes.

Tang Yu took notes carefully, he already knew from the network how important the magic plant was to the male orcs. Male orcs have a magical power in their bodies that they call "beast yuan power", urging this force to transform into a more powerful beast form, but this power is constrained by the demon plant, only by taking the demon plant can they continue to be strong, otherwise they will stagnate.

Magic plants can only be condensed by females, can not be planted and reproduced like ordinary plants, even the most powerful magic plants condense magic plants with extremely complete root systems, which will naturally dissipate in the air after a period of time, and now the orc world is technologically advanced, but there is still no means to preserve magic plants for a long time. Tang Yu once tried to take out the concocted tea leaves and small tea trees together with the soil, but the tea trees completely withered in less than 2 days, and the concocted tea leaves did not change at all, at least today he came out to class, the tea leaves in the tea pot are still fresh and delicious!

He didn't know what this meant, the more he understood the orc world, the more Tang Yu had a feeling of fear, everything he knew seemed to be able to easily bring a huge impact to this world, and he, an extremely ordinary earthling with no self-preservation ability, could stand firm in this impact?

God threw him into this orc world, what the hell for?

"Tang Yu, classmate Tang Yu?" Wen Le stopped the lecture, with displeasure in his voice, "Please listen carefully during the class, don't be in a daze!" There

was a low laugh around him, and Tang Yu suddenly came back to his senses, it turned out that when he was thinking about it just now, the direction of the daze was actually facing Ares, who was standing straight, and the others looked as if they were watching the male fascinated. Coughing lightly, Tang Yu didn't want to explain more, anyway, the other party didn't care if someone was watching him.

Dissatisfaction flashed in Wen Le's heart, most of the humans on the orc planet have deep facial features, white or black skin color, yellow skin, black eyes and black hair are very rare, male orcs have become extinct, and only a small number of females still exist. Tang Yu is the only black-haired, black-eyed and yellow-skinned person Wen Le has seen for so many years, and originally wanted to be close and intimate, but as a result, this little female's personality made the straightforward and fiery Wen Le look angry, on the one hand, lamenting her misfortune, and on the other hand, angry! What's wrong without magic power? It's not that there are no shops selling magic plants, those orcs want to become powerful and work hard to earn money to buy them! Females can't live without males?

"Tang Yu, according to what I said just now, please step forward and choose a suitable demon plant for Ares." Wen Le suddenly made Tang Yuleng feel so requested, looking at the other party puzzled, he had the impression that this teacher had always taken good care of the little female, why would he embarrass himself at this time?

"Don't hurry up, don't delay time." Wen Le specially found an excuse to call Ares over, that is, I heard that Tang Yu resumed class today, hoping to make this child completely dead, there are so many males in the world, why should he love this ice sculpture grass.

There were five magic bud leaves placed on the podium, all of the same variety, only the details were different, it seemed that Teacher Wen Le himself condensed for teaching.

The course of magic plant utilization looks quite mysterious, in fact, to put it bluntly, it is "playing matching". For example, the orc will need 500 energy, and there are 450, 502, 530 three energy magic plants in front of him, and it must be the magic plant with 502 energy that is most suitable for that orc.

You must know that the absorption of magic plants by orcs is not unlimited, according to personal physical fitness, some can only absorb magic plants at most once in 10 days, and some can come in 2 or 3 days. The orc's method of absorbing the demon plant is simple and rude, that is, the demon plant is directly crushed and swallowed in the stomach, if the energy absorption is not enough, it will affect the increase speed of its own beast power, and "supplementary eating" has no effect. On the contrary, there will be no discomfort if you "eat" more at one time, just pull it out in two days, but the magic plant is so precious, such a wasteful behavior can not be eaten by orcs, only those male orcs of large families will prefer more than less, waste will be wasted.

Today happened to be the day when Ares absorbed the energy of the magic plant, and Wen Le deliberately changed the content of the class in order to call him over.