43

Chapter 43: Drinking Gongfu Tea

After preliminarily negotiating the terms of cooperation between the two sides, the Magic Planter Guild quickly sent an electronic contract, and Tang Yu leaned on Karl's furry arms that turned into a big brown bear. At hand is a big yellow-spotted tiger crowded over, the left hand scratched the tiger's chin for a while, the other party made a comfortable purring sound, and on the right hand was a suspended touch light screen, which was written densely written in detail, making Tang Yu yawn.

"Carl, do you have friends who know how to read these contracts?" Tang Yu read half of it, but still put it aside, his cheeks subconsciously rubbed the furry fur of the bear beast and asked, this genuine leather meat pad is really comfortable.

Karl raised a bear paw and scratched the hair on the top of his head, and a strong voice sounded above Tang Yu's head, "My mother and father are better at this kind of thing, but when he kicked me out of the house, he had already removed all contact information, and my father and eldest brother were not reliable..."

Tang Yu heard Carl mention his family for the first time, and turned around with some curiosity, Not noticing his movements made the bear under Karl's fur blush a little, "Why were you kicked out of the house?" Family customs? The

bear cub nodded, "If you can't rely on any strength in the family to live to the age of 25, otherwise you have to accept the arrangements of the family, I am used to freedom, and I don't want to be bound." Tang

Yu still wanted to say something, the tiger beast suddenly stretched out its claws and touched Tang Yu's arm, his eyes showed the meaning of inviting merit, the tiger's tail was still high up, the tail was slightly curved, and the feline's performance when it was in a happy mood was completely exposed, "My father understands." The

tiger beast's usual cold blue eyes combined with the soft flesh palm pressed on his arm, such Ares made Tang Yu's heart beat faster. But Tang Yu did not intend to accept Ares' suggestion, because he did not trust the tiger beast's father, General Hardeman, too much.

The other party's direct opposition to General Luke and the Magic Planter Guild, and the fact that they have encountered so many things in recent times, General Hardeman has not come forward to help his son, these two things made Tang Yu have to learn a lesson after being manipulated by the Magic Planter Guild, but if he really can't find the right person, he can only turn to Ares's father.

Suddenly, the light brain on his left hand prompted a message, and after Tang Yu opened it, the sender's name and image made Tang Yu's heart tighten slightly, "Kusen..."

Lieutenant

Wolf looked a lot thinner, I don't know if it was a serious injury or some other reason, the original fitted custom military uniform was empty on the body, Even through the unstable cosmic signal, he could see that Kusen's face was very pale, and the bruises under his eyes made Tang Yu not know what to say.

Kusen was visibly relieved to see Tang Yu answer his own communication, "I just sent the revised contract to your light brain, you can refer to it, the traps that the Demon Master Guild gave you are also marked red and supplemented, I hope you can accept a little of my care..."

I don't know where Lieutenant Wolf is, the signal is very poor, From time to time, you can still hear the sound of explosions, and without waiting for Tang Yu to reply, Kusen hurriedly said "be careful" and hung up the light-brain communication.

Tang Yu was stunned for a long time, silently opened the contract in the mailbox, full of carefully revised traces, and then thinking of the other party's tired demeanor, Tang Yu's chest tightened a little.