5

Chapter 5: The Magic Plant Race

Back to the online world again, the streets are full of half-orcs with tabby cat ear images, and several male orcs of five big and three thick are actually dressed up like this, with a sense of violation of King Kong Barbie. Tang Yu flicked his virtual tail and wanted to vomit a little.

Two females next to them complained while wearing clothes that seemed to have just been bought, "The tabby cat ear suit is actually sold out, so I only bought the black cat suit!"

"It's good that you can grab the last cat suit, I bought the Money Leopard suit at a high price." One of the females sighed, "You say, can that high-level demon planter take a fancy to us?" The

black cat female touched the cat ears on the top of her head, "Try it, I heard that the master will be looking for promising newcomers in the neighborhood these days, the final of the online rookie competition is about to start, the master will definitely appear, let's hurry to the venue, find a more conspicuous good place."

"Gavin, it's such a shame." The money leopard female remembered the rookie qualifier the day before yesterday, "He was originally one of the hottest contestants, I heard that the master came specifically for him, and he planned to take him as an apprentice." I didn't expect Gavin to cheat and not say, but also used the master! Fortunately, the master was highly skilled, and I heard that there were orcs who did not know the truth at that time who were incited to use violence against the master! "Oh

my! Orcs fight females! What a world! Gavin, he just deserves it! The voices of the two people gradually drifted apart, Tang Yu was interested in the network rookie competition, called out the data to check, only to know that this competition is for magic planters under the age of 20, the main test is the familiarity of magic plants, and the first place can get the opportunity to enter Adrian Academy.

Adrian Academy is the best military academy on the orc planet, and the magic planters and orc warriors trained are also the best on the planet. The tiger orc Ares that Tang Yu's previous crush had a crush on would directly enter this military academy for further study after serving in the army for 1 year.

From the memory of his predecessor, Tang Yu knew that the academy was the dream place of the little female, but he would never have the opportunity to enter, as a useless female, his fate would only be to find a job that could support himself as soon as possible before he reached the age of 20 and the government's female orphan subsistence allowance was stopped.

Tang Yu also searched for some small gossip, no wonder the tabby cat ears dressed up all over the street, it turned out that the last time he encountered a white-clothed female cheating, he found out the results shortly after he left the network, and the white-clothed female was disqualified, and Tang Yu because he pointed out the problem that even the referee who is an intermediate magic planter could not find out, was rumored to be a high-level magic planter pretending to be tender to find a suitable apprentice, originally fancy the white-clothed female named Gavin, As a result, the opponent was too obsessed with winning or losing the game, which disappointed the master.

And Tang Yu, the "master" cat ear costume has become popular, and the females hope to attract the attention of the "master" with the same dress. As for those male orcs, they actually whimsically think that the master is good at this mouthful, maybe they see that they can appreciate some magic plants at will, and they don't mind the young cows eating old grass.

After browsing through the messy news, Tang Yu only came up with one piece of information that he was most concerned about - bonuses! That's right! He was not interested in any opportunities to enter the academy, but the top three had quite generous bonuses, which was worth Tang Yu's careful consideration.