70

Chapter 70: Infiltrating the Zerg

After a simple rest, the eagle orc warriors in charge of reconnaissance quietly set off, and at the same time several unmanned satellites were also released, and after a while, the control console of the main ship could clearly see the all-round three-dimensional image of the zerg gathering planet. The technology of the orc world has been quite developed, and most of the location of the planet can be refined to every tree and leaf, but there are still some blank areas, which is the gathering place of the spiny moth race.

Kusen pointed to the very center of the empty space, "This is our destination." Five hours later, the peak spawning period of the first set of stinging moths will end, and the fetal movement of the second set of spawning females will begin. Of course, these are all data estimates, and we need to go down to the planet to know. Saying that, he summoned an image, "This is the core goal of our mission, once we get it, quickly evacuate!" Tang

Yu had long been curious about the goal of this mission, and when Kusen finally mobilized the video data, Tang Yu was dumbfounded, and at the same time snorted. The video data looks blurry, and you can barely tell that it is a paper book that has become a semi-obsolete item on the orc planet! These were not the reasons that made Tang Yu shiver, but that book Tang Yu was too familiar, and even one of his carry-on tea garden was there!

Tea Saint Lu Yu's "Tea Sutra"!

Kusen saw that Tang Yu's face seemed ugly, and touched the other party with concern. Tang Yu abruptly withdrew a smile to signal that he was fine, and his pale face was not obvious in the starry sky. Karl and Ares also felt Tang Yu's mood ups and downs through the partner contract, but Tang Yu was unwilling to say that they could only stay by the side worriedly.

When the time departs, except for the flying battleship left on the small satellite, all the orcs use mecha to go to the Zerg gathering planet, the landing point is on the back of the target area, and then go around the planet, so as to avoid being discovered by the Zerg defense guards.

Tang Yu held the fat insect king and sat in Kusen's mecha, this mecha is different from the ordinary civilian mecha used on the main planet before, it is definitely one of the most advanced interstellar fighter mecha in the army, from defense materials to the configuration of weapons, various functions are very powerful, but these can not arouse Tang Yu's interest, he is now full of "Tea Sutra" things, and even he doubts that the person who can control his inner thoughts before will be the tea saint Lu Yu? You know, Lu Yu has another title - tea god!

The situation in the orc world is so special, originally he thought it was just a coincidence, a parallel space extending from the earth. But now the appearance of the "Tea Sutra", which is completely a product of the earth, made Tang Yu's thoughts completely confused, and the looming person made Tang Yu feel very uncomfortable, and now only by getting something like the Tea Sutra first can he solve the confusion to some extent.

25 beautiful mechs descend on the Zerg planet and immediately shrink to normal mode, similar to armor that protects the key parts of orc warriors, which can save energy consumption. The Zerg planet is much smaller than the orc main planet, because the gravity is slightly smaller, even Tang Yu can jump very high at once, in addition to all aspects of the living conditions are quite suitable, if not without development value, it will not be secretly occupied by the Zerg.

This is the first time that Tang Yu has come into close contact with the plant environment destroyed by the zerg on the orc planet, all the plants have withered badly, the land has shown signs of desertification, and you can step on it and your shoes can fall in. The group walked out not far away, Karl simply picked up Tang Yu and continued to move forward, so that everyone's progress was much faster.