37

Chapter 37: Going to the Prom

The white-clothed female was originally hit by her friends, but she would suddenly hear that someone supported her, and quickly raised her head happily to see which magic planter was passing by, and heard her own debate and found something, and the result was actually a thin and dark looking little female, and she was immediately disappointed.

The other demon planters who were about to disperse or the females who were about to become demon planters found it interesting when they heard this, and leaned over one after another, "Little one, can you condense the demon plants according to the fast condensation method Gavin said?" The tone was full of humor.

Tang Yu nodded, ignored the ridicule of the people around him, and walked in front of Gavin, "Demon plant condensation, not to pursue perfection, but to calmly accept the incompleteness. "It's like tea, each tea has its own unique charm, if you blindly pursue the perfect look, you will only put yourself in chains."

Tang Yu took the iron Guanyin bud leaf in Gavin's hand that was chaotic and could dissipate at any time, and held it up in front of him, "Everyone always thinks that the highest energy form of the magic plant is immutable, so when condensing, they always imitate and copy the existing form, but in fact, each type of magic plant will have slight differences due to the difference in the condenser, just like a tea tree that does not have exactly the same bud and leaf."

When Tang Yu's first words came out, the people around were first stunned, and then heard the following words, the people who were originally laughing and watching the excitement slowly converged, most of these people are people who really love Demon Zhi and spend a considerable amount of time on this, hearing Tang Yu's words can naturally feel the mystery, although they can't understand it, but no one dares to snub, but prick up their ears and listen carefully, for fear of missing something.

Looking at the appearance of the little female who is still underage, it is estimated that these words are likely to be said by his master, although communication is encouraged everywhere, but there are still a few who will really take out their own good things. If you can hear what a certain Demon Planting Master said to your own children, then today is worth the trip!

Tang Yu did not notice the psychological changes of the surrounding crowd, but asked Gavin, "You said that your mother and father had succeeded in using this method?" Receiving Gavin's cautious nod affirmation, Tang Yu continued, "You start using this method to condense the demon plant now, when I say stop, you will try to speed up, okay?"

Gavin was a little puzzled, but still began to condense according to what Tang Yu said, and just after building the demon plant form, he heard Tang Yu say it, so he quickly slowed down.

"You are the problem now, I don't know what the situation of your mother and father condensation is, but when you use the magic yuan power to naturally draw the shape of the magic plant bud leaf, why did you re-break up and condense the position of the leaf tip?" Tang Yu pointed to the bud leaf condensed by the magic yuan force and asked Gavin, in fact, he was also playing drums in his heart, this is the first time he has seen people condense magic plants so close in reality, although he has seen it countless times on the Internet and in the video, but in reality it is indeed the first time, no matter how much talk on paper, it is not important to practice once, Tang Yu is not without the intention of taking advantage of this opportunity to practice.

Gavin heard Tang Yu's question and subconsciously replied, "Because this place is different from the correct Xiyue Lu appearance, it must be corrected..." Xi Yue Lu is the name of Tie Guanyin on the orc planet.

Gavin's condensed iron Guanyin to Tang Yu feels like a fruit in a mold, and the extra part is also cut off with a knife, and the problem is here, and it is generally difficult for the magic planter to achieve the same magic element force every time, which leads to the shaving and filling part to build many times and the energy is chaotic, the result of the chaos is instability, and the magic plant may collapse at any time, resulting in the failure of the magic plant condensation. It doesn't matter if it is an ordinary condensation method, but if the speed is increased, it requires more stable energy support.