66

Chapter 66: Treat the Bear Cub

Since the orc warriors who came to the No. 3 war zone heard that Tea was also here, they all fantasized about being able to get close to this magical female, fantasizing about their tiger body shock, Wang Bao's qi side leakage, the other party did not say that they saw themselves as a partner, at least they could casually guide a few words to appreciate the magic plant water or something, and they were developed.

For Carl often said that tea was his own female behavior, everyone laughed on the surface, and there was still some envy in their hearts, after all, which single orc has not had such a dream, but they don't have the courage to say it like Carl. But what's going on right in front of you? Could it be that Carl is really the bear orc companion of Tea? He didn't brag?

The orc warriors who joined the army with Karl were completely dumbfounded, especially the orcs of the bear tribe Feio, who claimed to be Karl's good brother, directly stiffened in place and maintained the action of pulling people just now.

After Tang Yu climbed down from the back of the tiger, he stood in place, his body was still weak, and he would be exposed as soon as he walked, so he simply waited for the bear cub to come by himself. Karl's goods really did not disappoint Tang Yu, and he ran over the moment he saw him, and he actually accelerated to run in just a few steps! In Tang Yu's eyes, Karl was like a big truck on the rampage, and it looked a little terrifying.

Without waiting for Tang Yu's reaction, suddenly the sky turned, Tang Yu was directly hugged by Karl, the familiar smell of bear beasts hit the tip of his nose, Tang Yu hugged Karl back, and couldn't help sighing, "I miss you so much

..."

At this moment, Karl felt that the grievances he had suffered before were nothing, holding the little female and rubbing around in the envious and jealous eyes of all the orcs, "Me too, I think about you every day!" After speaking, he actually took the initiative to hold Tang Yu and gnaw, this is something that Karl has been fantasizing about for a long time, although it is a little apprehensive to do, but seeing that Tang Yu was just stunned for a moment and softened his body, Karl's whole person was boiling!

The orcs next to them were mad with jealousy when they saw this scene, and they clenched their fists one by one to teach this loving mean bear an unforgettable lesson, but this tea will be here, or have time to "discuss" later! Hum!

Kusen coughed lightly, but the selfless bear beast who kissed did not react at all, and aggravated the cough a few times, but still did not respond, simply stepped forward and directly snatched the weakened Tang Yu who kissed him and held him in his arms, and faced Carl who put his dissatisfaction completely on his face with a calm face, "Go to check-in first!"

Hearing this, Karl snatched the information, quickly ran to the information registration office, and said to the recorder with a fierce face, "Hurry up!" I'm in a hurry! The

recorder handled Karl's reporting, check-in and other procedures in the most efficient way of working, Karl Bear ran back 1 or 2 minutes later, snatched back Tang Yu and walked out, Ares looked at Kusen, who was still busy, and looked at Carl and Tang Yu, and quickly followed.

When Karl left, the entire temporary resettlement area completely broke out, and everyone couldn't believe it, but they didn't expect that what the bragging bear orc said was true! He really is the indentured companion of tea! Of all the people, Fei Ou's face was the most wonderful, and it was over, he actually thought about his contract partner in front of the son of the mercenary king!

Kusen shook his head helplessly, this trouble-loving bear really just arrived, just such a big movement, it is not difficult to imagine how lively this bear and that tiger will be together! It's a headache to think about Cousen.