99

Chapter 99: The Final Showdown

For such a cold and strange Tang Yu, Karl hugged the other party sadly, and since Tang Yu was in a coma until now, Karl has not let go. And Ares's beast intuition is stronger, he can feel that Tang Yu has changed a lot, but no matter how it changes, it is a contract partner that he cares about and is willing to protect for life.

The two beasts stared at Tang Yu nervously, waiting for each other's judgment.

The first thing that invaded his memory was an ancient picture, which was quite comfortable at first, and there were quite a few pictures of the bearded old man, and that person was really good to himself; Later, the emperor at that time died, and the new emperor succeeded to the throne, the third son of the emperor, and the other party sent a considerable number of people to hunt him down until he died and the memory picture was interrupted.

Next is a more bizarre ancient picture, many powerful figures who turn their hands into clouds and hands into rain, at the earliest, it seems that there are only divine beasts and innate saints between heaven and earth, and the human beings created by the human-faced and snake-bodied Nuwa Niangniang do not have spiritual roots of cultivation. Until the immortals and humans gradually merged, some humans with ancient bloodlines had the opportunity to cultivate. He himself seems to be a four-clawed green dragon, and the other four four-clawed dragons occupy the five element god positions of gold, wood, water, fire and earth, and their leader Dragon God is a five-clawed golden dragon.

The number of god positions is fixed, but there are more and more descendants of humans and divine beasts, and in order to compete for the god position, all kinds of cannibalism occur between the same race.

Tang Yu was killed by the red dragon, and at the critical moment, he was reincarnated in time with the wooden divine position to avoid pursuit, but then he was repeatedly discovered by the red dragon and killed, and the result of several reincarnations was that his soul was broken, one of which failed to keep up with the broken soul of the army in the Tang Dynasty, was captured by Lu Yu to maintain the functions of the body he is using now, while waiting for the return of his own soul.

There were originally a lot of Tang Yu's soul fragments scattered in the secret realm, and the return of the body, coupled with the stimulation of the formations, artifact parts, etc. he used in his previous life, accelerated his own soul fusion, although he has not yet recovered the strength that once existed as a wooden divine dragon, but due to the change of memory, in some aspects, Tang Yu itself has undergone a lot of changes.

The moment he raised his head, Tang Yu directly crashed into the worried blue eyes of the tiger beast Ares in front of the left, and a stir occurred in his heart, which made Tang Yu's eyes flash, and he looked back at the bear beast Carl slightly, and the other party's equally persistent and worried eyes made Tang Yu silent.

With a slight effort, he easily pushed away the entangled Karl and Ares, Tang Yu stood up and walked to the side, indifferently looking at the white haze in the distance, the feeling that Karl and Ares were afraid of could not be grasped once again appeared in the hearts of the two beasts, but Tang Yu, who exuded a high and admiring atmosphere, made the two beasts dare not approach, and could only guard as close as possible to the side.

Tang Yu's heart was very confused now, after recovering the memory of the green dragon, he should have been unable to accept that he was possessed by three low-level beast cultivators as a wood dragon god, and even gave birth to a child for them as a man, what a great shame!

But Tang Yu couldn't hate it, don't say hate, as long as he thought of the three beasts, it was full of warm pictures, which he had never experienced when he was once alone in the Dragon God Mountain, enjoying all the wooden beast cultivation and human cultivation, just reminiscing, it made him have a feeling of longing and expectation, hoping to experience such warmth again with his current complete memory body.