45

Chapter 45: The Magic Method

Tang Yu's spiritual power walked around the tiger beast and bear beast, found that there was no problem, and subconsciously pinched the elastic muscles of the two beast cubs before walking back to Master Kizimo.

Master Kyzymo saw that this little female actually ate her own male tofu in front of so many people, and her eyes were straight, and now young people, I really don't know what to say.

The male orcs at the scene and outside the light screen saw the blood of the beast, this behavior was actually nothing, even kissing on the street was normal, but Tang Yu gave people a feeling of being too ethereal when brewing tea before, and there was a feeling of being far away from the world, and now it is a strong contrast, which for a while makes people, including the two beast cubs who were eaten tofu, feel a lot more at ease.

"You please." Tang Yu replaced the previous single fir tea leaves, brewed a new pot, and poured it to Master Kizimo, "I don't know what you think?" The

white-haired old man unceremoniously drank the single fir tea, enjoying the hot eyes around him with envy and jealousy, how long had the old man not enjoyed such a hot sight? I think he was also very marketable when he was young!

"The taste is rich and fresh, and the throat is sweet, more heartwarming than the most delicious drink I have ever tasted; The rich fragrance of magic plants is long-lasting, and can quickly drive the beast yuan power; The magic plant water enters the body, and the extremely pure magic plant energy is warm and comfortable, and under the same energy level, the degree of physical damage to the orcs is reduced by at least ten times! Master Kyzymo finally said his feelings, and the content became more and more surprising, especially the final judgment of the degree of physical damage made all the orcs burst out.

The scene suddenly became very noisy, and every orc couldn't wait to ask questioning words, including the people in front of the light screen, and began to fiercely argue about the authenticity of what Master Kyzymo said.

"Master Kyzymo, as we all know, the higher the energy level of the demon plant, the greater the damage to the orc's body! Even its pure high-level demon plant cannot be avoided, you say that it is reduced tenfold, on what basis? At this time, the reporters must be the most articulate and able to seize the opportunity to ask questions, but unfortunately the atmosphere at the scene was too hot, and the poor reporter was directly lifted to the back by the tall bear photographer behind him, grabbing the camera very fiercely.

"Master Kyzymo! You're just a female, why do you say that it's ten times lower after a few sips?! "Many orcs are afraid and expectant.

The chaotic questioning made Kizimo unable to even hear the question clearly, and he couldn't make people quiet down after pressing it a few times, but this judgment was too exaggerated and fast, only Kizmo himself understood, in fact, he also hid a more terrifying fact, compared to allowing females to increase their magic yuan power and spiritual power, this problem of hurt degree is nothing at all.

Tang Yu was just immersed in the beautiful atmosphere of the tea ceremony, which would be hurt by the noisy orcs on the scene, the Tai Chi gossip diagram in his mind began to operate with Tang Yu's mood, and waves of invisible spiritual power left Tang Yu's body and emanated, and unconsciously the entire hall of the Demon Master Guild was "eyed".

The reporters of major media who kept raising their hands and leaning forward, the photographers who grabbed the camera, the lucky orcs who hid on the side to advance, and the few females who were frightened by the surrounding atmosphere... Everyone's facial expressions were infinitely enlarged, and their movements seemed to be much slower, this strange scene made Tang Yu a little surprised, and the Tai Chi gossip diagram in his mind seemed to make him different in some places.

"Please be quiet..." Tang Yu gently spit out this sentence, and the invisible ripples spread out, and this sentence seemed to enter the bottom of the heart, which made everyone at the scene stunned, and finally quieted down.

This strange scene was broadcast live through various instruments, and the people outside the light screen did not know what was happening at the scene, why everyone suddenly quieted down. But at this point, I am afraid that even the people present themselves do not know what is going on.

This use of spiritual power, especially in the face of so many people, Tang Yu's face turned pale instantly, and the Taiji Bagua Map became a little unstable, but fortunately it quickly returned to normal, and he looked towards Master Kizimo and signaled the other party to continue.

Master Kizimo, as a level 8 high-level demon planter, his spiritual power is also extremely high, others may be low-level, or far away, and did not find anything, but he was next to Tang Yu, and after the faint spiritual power that the other party just emitted, the scene quickly quieted down because of the little female's words, this kind of use of spiritual power has never been seen before!

Trying to breathe deeply, Kizmo told himself to get used to it, if this person is the child of that adult, it is normal to have these abilities, and then look directly at everyone again, "The judgment just now is my experience judgment as a level 8 high-level demon planter, and it is a conservative estimate, I suggest that interested orcs can come up to five and personally feel how amazing this new method of absorbing demon plant energy is!" Such

a decision was naturally welcome, and soon five beast warriors from the major forces were selected, they admitted that the previous set of mysterious movements had the effect of promoting the beast yuan power of the orcs, especially suitable for those who encountered bottlenecks, but if the magic plant water treated in this way could reduce the damage of the magic plant burst energy to the orc's body, how could they not believe it, if it could really be so... Then, maybe the serious problem that the orcs are now appearing more and more can be solved!

With the desire to believe but not to believe, the hope to achieve but because of the competition of forces and other issues, hoping that it was just an exaggeration of the Demon Planter Guild, with these complicated feelings, the five middle- and high-level beast warriors drank the tea that Tang Yu poured for them with a tempting aroma.

The moment the single fir tea was in the mouth, these people understood that the Demon Master Guild had this underage little female to help, and it was only a matter of time before it re-emerged! I couldn't help but regret why they hadn't discovered Tang Yu earlier when the little female was poor. From now on, this little female is destined to become the greatest desire in everyone's mind, representing the new hope that the orc world has been waiting for for thousands of years!

"The beast god did not abandon us!" One of the older middle-rank beast warriors couldn't bear it any longer, knelt down on one knee and looked at the sky, and his right hand hammered heavily on his left chest three times, "Long live the beast god!"

"Long live the Beast God!" Seeing the reaction of this orc, the people waiting at the scene and in front of the light screen cheered together, the other four younger beast warriors on the stage had a good suppression, without the pain of the middle-level beast warrior level being trapped for decades, and because of the division of forces, they were not as excited as him, but at this time, they could not deny the magic of this single fir demon planting water with their conscience, and could only follow the excited beast warrior to perform the "thank you salute" together.

The new magic plant energy absorption method is even more magical than everyone imagined, but the magic plant guild did not fully announce the specific operation process of this absorption method as before, and only disclosed some of the magic plant food preparation methods on the official website of the magic plant guild.

Of course, in addition to Tang Yu not fully informing him, the Magic Planter Guild also hopes to create a mysterious effect and push Tang Yu to a higher position and become a certain symbol, so that it will have a better effect on the future plans of both sides, and it can better occupy the initiative for the Magic Planter Guild itself.

With the disclosure of these methods, the whole planet boiled, not only females, but even orcs often discussed new varieties of magic plants, delicious magic plant food, and magical magic plant energy absorption methods, as well as the little female who had created various miracles.

But the joyous atmosphere did not last long, and the cruelty of interstellar war began to affect the lives of the orcs.

Volume 2: Stepping into the Interstellar Battlefield The storm is raging