46

Chapter 46: Interstellar Wars

In this cosmic space where the orcs are located, Tang Yu has learned not only the life form of the orcs, but also a hostile race, the zerg.

The IQ of the zerg is generally low, but there are many types, some can provide meat for orcs, some can bring a lot of energy, and some can make clothes and synthesize various items, which can be said to be an important resource for orcs to survive.

But the interstellar zerg are not obediently guarding a certain planet waiting for the orcs to hunt, but like locusts like to move around, all the planets they have ravaged usually do not have many renewable resources, if left alone, it is difficult to say whether one day the entire universe will no longer find other resources that the orcs rely on to survive.

The orcs established multiple defensive points in their sphere of influence, sending a large number of starships to guard there. Among them, Zone 3, where Kusen is currently located, is the frontline battle zone of this zerg attack, and the warning level is an extremely dangerous area.

As more and more orc warriors were exported, the media that had been feverishly asking senior magic planters to analyze various new absorption methods and magic plant food began to gradually increase the reports of frontline war reports. When Tang Yu occasionally took Carl and Ares to cross-dress, he would find that people's faces became more and more solemn, and there were recruitment advertisements and virtual pictorials of national mobilization everywhere.

In War Zone 3, on the defensive supply warship, a group of wounded orc soldiers sat outside the infirmary waiting for treatment. Many soldiers were seriously injured, and their skin was contaminated with corrosive insect fluid, resulting in large-scale ulceration, and even the human form could not recover, and could only lie on the ground in a beast state.

There are also some orcs who have been bitten off a part of their body by the zerg, but now that medical technology is developed, as long as the person is not dead, there is a way to recover, so disabled orcs are relatively rare. However, this will have a great impact on the growth of beast power, and it is likely to cause orcs to be unable to advance again for life, and in today's era where beast power determines social status, not being able to advance is almost equivalent to being disabled for life.

Unfortunately, despite the development of medical technology and the short treatment time, at the current rate of increasing the number of wounded on the front line, the door of the infirmary is still full of people all the time, and the male doctors have ugly faces to die because of overwork, but no matter how hard they work, they must persist, and the price of their laziness is the life of orc warriors.

In the middle of a group of tired wounded soldiers, there was a male orc who was still sitting gracefully even if he was seriously injured, looking a little out of place, but the soldiers around him seemed to respect him very much, subconsciously leaving a comfortable space for this orc who was in a daze with a light brain.

There is a tiger-headed soldier beside him, the injury is not serious, but he lost half of his arm, tied a tourniquet and smeared hemostatic medicine, and was waiting to go in and reshape his new arm, seeing that the self-patriarch was in a daze with the light brain for almost 1 universe, waiting for the bored tiger soldier curiously peeked, after seeing the person on the light brain, he couldn't help but exclaim, "Tea!"

Even if these soldiers stay in the front-line battlefield with relatively closed news, few people have not heard of this magical female "tea" born out of nowhere, playing decompression videos to orc soldiers on the starship every day, and more than 80% of the recent period are reports about this little female called "tea".

Especially the demonstration performance of the new absorption method of the magic plant some time ago, transmitted through the light screen, I heard that several front-line orc warriors improved the beast yuan power, somewhat increased the chance of survival on the battlefield, so that all the soldiers flocked to it, every day free is to watch the two videos that legend can improve the beast yuan power, so when this tiger-headed soldier sees the virtual photo on the light brain of the patriarch, even if the owner in the photo is sleeping with his eyes closed , This soldier still recognized it at a glance, especially when he saw a sleeping pose photo that he had never seen before!

This sound of "tea" woke up many squinting orc soldiers, and they all looked over curiously, and this tiger-headed little soldier really did not disappoint everyone, "Sir, where did you get the tea sleeping photos!" That's awesome! Can you pass me a copy?! He said, trying to stretch his neck to look closer.

When the other orcs heard this, they all gathered around, and their mouths became curious.

"Sir, is it tea? I like him the most, can you show him? A certain bear clan soldier said with a smile, "I am also a brown bear clan, and every time I see the tattoo of our clan on Mingcha's right arm, I have a special sense of intimacy."

"Hmph! On the left arm, which symbolizes the first orc companion, there is also a tattoo of our tiger clan! Another orc retorted unpleasantly.

"Garfield, show us, Lao Tzu will give you a treasured Kuluo cigarette." The orc captain wearing a uniform similar to Kusen's rank ignored Kusen's injury, smiled and patted the other party's shoulder to cover it, and also offered benefits to tempt.

As soon as these words came out, there was an immediate protest, "Frank! You guy, sure enough, there is still a private Kuluo cigarette, asked you that day, you actually said that you finished smoking! Kusen

looked at the commotion of the life and death brothers around him, smiled slightly, and was proud that the little female was loved by everyone, raised his arm, and brought up and enlarged the photo he secretly took in his head, which was taken by him sneaking into each other's bedroom early one morning when they had a good relationship before.

The little female bathed in the comfortable morning sunshine fades the mystery and distance in the eyes of the public, and looks like a child next door, kind and natural, small curled up in the bed to reveal half of her face, long eyelashes slightly upturned, looking very tempting.

When the photo was projected into the air, the orc soldiers who were still making noise slowly quieted down, as if they were afraid that a little noise of their own would wake up the little female in her sleep, immersed in the bloody killing of the battlefield for a long time, more and more dazed and tired, at first sight of such a picture, a certain idea in the depths of the heart is more firm!

Why are they fighting in blood? Why should they fight far from their loved ones at the forefront? Isn't it just to wait for this calm and beautiful picture in front of you!

Kusen looked at the little female in the photo fascinated, how can he not see enough feeling, this is also his female, he wants to protect the lover for life! Cousen really wanted to say this to everyone, but he didn't dare, that day in front of the hospital bed, the little female's cold words and resolute back made Cousen feel uncomfortable and suffocated as if it was soaked in cold water every time he thought of it.

Against all kinds of pressure and accusatory eyes from his friends, Kusen did not share this photo from his private collection, nor did he disclose his channels for obtaining this photo. However, after that, the entire No. 3 war zone changed its gloomy and became active, and it seemed that everyone aimed to break through Kusen's light brain, and even the combat effectiveness became much stronger. It made Lieutenant Kusen, who was the head of the first offensive echelon of theater 3, cry and laugh, good thing, this is a good thing.

Since Tang Yu received Kusen's help that day, he has not received any new information from the other party, especially the frontline battle situation seems to be not optimistic, Tang Yu will unconsciously look at the light brain on his wrist every day.

The news from Couson did not come, but he waited for another bad news: Carl and Ares were going to be sent to the front!

Karl is the corresponding planet's recruitment call, and at present, all male orcs over 20 years old and under 50 years old on the planet with beast warrior rank above the second level must accept the unified establishment of the military department.

Ares, on the other hand, was ordered by his father and directly thrown to the frontline battlefield for training!