53

Chapter 53: Pests Die Light

All entrances and exits opened at the same time, and a large number of mech warriors flew out carrying potion bottles. The sudden movement made the zerg fly in shock, and for a while the entire line of sight was yellow and green flying insects, which looked extremely disgusting.

Tang Yu sat in a fixed position, and from his point of view, he could see the scene of the battle.

Since the number of potions is not too large, each person only has the opportunity to spray about 3 times on their hands, so when they first contacted, they did not spray immediately, but used a pulse gun attack, and the green cicada zerg closest to the battleship was scorched, but followed by a dense row of bugs to fill the vacancy.

The warriors stood side by side, with their backs to the supply ship, launching round after round of pulse attacks, and the two sides formed a war of attrition at the beginning, but the bugs were huge in number, and the insect king did not care about the life of the low-level zerg, standing in the rear and constantly emitting various harsh insect sounds.

At this time, there were already a large number of Zerg corpses in the place where the two sides faced, and the battle became more and more difficult, the Zerg actually used the injured or dead clan as a shield to rush forward, many passed through the blockade of the mecha warriors, the insect claws directly cut on the energy shield, the energy shield was directly split, and then it was about to make up another claw, but was killed by other orc warriors on the side with laser knives.

As time progressed, more and more green cicadas passed through the blockade, and the mecha warriors were tired of coping, but fortunately at this time finally waited for Colonel Simon's order, "Prepare to spray the potion!"

All the fighters carrying the potion bottle quickly took a slight step back, put away the pulse gun, and the finger spray head waited for the execution of the order! And the mecha warriors without carrying the medicine are not afraid of death to take a few steps forward to support a defensive network, these orcs are mainly strong defensive bear tribes, slightly less flexible, blocking the first line in battle, becoming the main attack target of the zerg!

Ever since Tang Yu made a contract with Karl, he had a strong affection for this race that looked humble, but was a little cunning and often committed two mistakes. At this time, seeing that these young orc warriors were not afraid of death, and were injured by the zerg one after another, almost every one of them was covered in wounds and blood, but they still gritted their teeth to resist, Tang Yu was shocked!

Although he had bandaged many injured orcs before, he felt the cruelty of war to some extent, but at this time, he intuitively saw the bloody confrontation, the calm and indifferent world was broken, Tang Yu's hand trembled slightly, he admitted that he was afraid, but at the same time an inexplicable excitement and excitement appeared in his heart!

"Spray!" Colonel Simon's steady and determined voice reached the ears of all the soldiers through the earphones.

The orc warriors roared in unison and raised their nozzles to aim at the green cicada zerg! In an instant, a pale fog circle was formed outside the supply ship, and all the zergs who came into contact with the fog circle emitted a miserable roar, and the battleship loaded with females and technicians quickly rushed out at this time!

Tang Yu grabbed the back of the chair desperately, fortunately there was a seat belt tied to his body, otherwise it would be easy to be thrown out of the seat in terms of the battleship performing various difficult maneuvers in order to avoid a large number of zergs.

Three speed-type battleships took advantage of the fact that the Zerg was blinded by the potion, and quickly rushed out of the Zerg encirclement, but did not drive out much, while the three Zerg kings who were watching the tiger blocked the front of the battleship in unison, and behind the battleship was a middle-level green cicada Zerg that was slightly larger than the low-level Zerg, which looked a bit like the summer who always lay on the tree and shouted hot.