29

Chapter 29: The Bear Clan Contract

The female spiritual power of the orc world is used to guide the magic yuan power, and the higher the spiritual power, the higher the purity of the simulated magic plant. Therefore, this data is still quite important, when Tang Yu was monitored for super high mental power, the people around him were indeed excited, but then found that he actually did not have magic yuan power, insisted on it for a few years and gave up disappointed, no magic yuan power, just like a senior chef without ingredients, it is in vain to make food.

Kusen had learned about Tang Yu's background information before, and knew that the little female had high mental power, but looking at the long strip on the left, it was too exaggerated to be so high! No wonder he was able to influence the beast power of orcs by drawing demon plants, humming songs, etc.! Thinking of this, Kusen sighed again, if such a high spiritual power combined with the magic yuan power, it would definitely be against the sky.

The current spiritual power of the female orc on the screen did not fall to the danger value, but compared to the spiritual power he had, such a ratio had long exceeded the danger value many times, and for the sake of safety, the old orc decided to feed Tang Yu the cherished original liquid to replenish the spiritual power.

"Carl, is this your female? I need you to use contract communication to help me guide the original liquid to repair this little female's mental power. The old orc took off Tang Yu's coat and trousers, ready to apply a potion on his body that could help the original liquid better absorb and guide, and found the tattoo on the outside of the little female's left arm, "How can it be a tiger tattoo?" "From the beginning to the door, it has always been Carl holding this little female, although the skin color is very similar to Carl, but who is Lao Bu, this potion to change appearance is still given to Carl, seeing Carl so worried about a female for the first time, Old Bu still thought that this female was Carl's partner or pursuit, who knew that the other party had already made a contract with other orcs!

Karl heard Lao Bu's words and pointed to Ares, who was still transfused, "He is Xiao Yu's male partner."

Of course,

Ares also heard the old orc's words, and simply pulled out the infusion tube and walked to Tang Yu's side, "My female." Old

Bu looked at Karl and then at Ares, he couldn't care about this young man's love and love, since there was already a contract orc, it would be easy to do, "Later, I will feed the original liquid to your female to eat, and you will control the beast yuan force to enter the other party's body through the contract implication, and evenly arrange the original liquid in the position I emphasized." Looking at Ares's situation again, he couldn't help but worry, "Your current situation is okay, don't be stubborn, otherwise both of you will be in danger."

Ares nodded to indicate that there was no problem, and Lao Bu poured the original liquid into Tang Yu's mouth. Ares held Tang Yu's hand, the beast yuan force entered Tang Yu's body without hindrance through the contract route, if there is no this layer of passage, the beast yuan force forced into the interior will cause serious damage to the female, just like before Tang Yu checked the situation of Larry's father, the result was eaten by the other party and caused the mental power shock situation is similar, that situation is actually the average female may have been directly unconscious, but Tang Yu was just stunned and was fine, in fact, you can see that his mental power is strong at that time.

Ares entered Tang Yu's body according to Lao Bu's instructions, this was his first contact with Tang Yu's spiritual world, and the very vast place was full of the freshness of demonic plants, just like the feeling Tang Yu gave people. But at this time, this spiritual world was obviously broken and damaged, and Ares began to apply the rare original liquid to these places, but as time passed, cold sweat began to appear on Ares's forehead.