44

Chapter 44: Shocking the Four

Although the production process is not much different from the general tea production technology, it is usually picking, spreading green, sunbathing, doing green, killing, kneading, baking, drying 8 steps, but single fir has a characteristic in the selection of picking and drying time, to choose in the sunny afternoon, so with a warm afternoon sunshine comfortable taste.

When Tang Yu opened the tea can, the magic plant energy escaped, and Karl and Ares, who were the closest, first felt the beast element power in their bodies move, like the feeling of being illuminated by a warm sun.

This kind of situation that can drive the beast yuan power just by taste, made Karl suddenly remember what he encountered at the door of the little female some time ago, at that time he thought that it was which orc took the precious high-level magic plant, and now seeing that Tang Yu only took out the magic plant bud leaf can trigger such an effect, looking at the shocked look of the orcs in the audience, the bear beast's heart is full of pride. See! This is his Karl's female!

All of Tang Yu's attention was on the tea set in front of him, and for a while he had forgotten where he was, what did it matter if it was the earth or the orc planet?

Put the tea can in front of him, take out the tea from the tea ceremony bottle with his right hand, Tang Yu gently scooped out the single fir tea leaves and put them in the tea lotus, selected tea leaves of similar size and held them up to the orcs who desperately stretched their necks in the audience to see, which is the "Ye Jia reward" in the tea ceremony.

With Tang Yu's slow and smooth movements, the orcs in the front row found that their beast yuan power also followed the direction of Tang Yu's movements! I couldn't help but feel a little apprehensive in my heart, but thinking of the effect brought by the single fir painting before, and the regretful appearance of those beast warriors who missed the rare upgrade opportunity because they were afraid, they relaxed themselves one by one, of course, those orcs who had come to find fault naturally would not be so easily affected by Tang Yu.

Brewing gongfu tea is also very particular about water, for a simple example, the color of black goji berries brewed with pure water is lilac, and the color of black brewed with tap water is black, you can see how much influence water has. The water Tang Yu is now using is mountain stream spring water, which has a similar effect to the use on the earth, simply and neatly rolled up his long sleeves, and the white and thin arms exposed caused Karl Xiong to swallow saliva reflexively, and some unhappy emotions appeared.

Opening his arms, the hanging pot rushed high, Tang Yu washed the slightly white mist boiling water into the blue and white porcelain lake that had been put into the single fir tea leaves in the way of mountain flowing water, and the stirring sound was transmitted to every corner of the orc planet through advanced instruments, making the orcs guarding in front of the light screen seem to be instantly controlled by their spirits, and only the sound of water flowing in their ears.

On the main roads of major cities, if someone looks around, they will find that the usually bustling roads have become quiet, and everyone stops and looks up as if they are performing some mysterious ritual.

As Tang Yu gently turned his wrist, he used the momentum of water to stir the tea leaves, make the tea leaves turn and fully clean the tea leaves, and then poured out the energy-filled magic plant water without hesitation, and saw that the audience involuntarily made a pity sound.

Tang Yu was already completely immersed in the world of tea ceremony at this time, and he didn't hear that very uniform sigh at all. In fact, washing tea is very necessary, from the perspective of earthlings, to remove the impurities contained in tea; But on the orc planet, if you carefully distinguish it, you can find that the chaotic demon plant energy hidden in it is extremely deep, and once absorbed, it is difficult to say whether it will become a hidden danger.