102

Chapter 102: Regaining the Divine Throne

"Aa The little bear cub turned around and waved his small fist at his mother and father, signaling that he would protect the other party, and Tang Yu's heart was warm. After struggling a few times, there was a furry feeling at hand, and the little white wolf ran to Tang Yu's side at some point, trying to support Tang Yu with his small body.

"Good boy..." Tang Yu stretched out his hands to hold the little wolf in his arms, stumbled to his feet, and in front of him was the suspended wooden divine position, exuding a kind coercion, so that Kusen and the others would not feel uncomfortable, and therefore they could fight against the terrifying Near Saint Existence.

"Abominable!" The bearded old man cursed angrily, flicked his injured hand, and the wound recovered at a speed visible to the naked eye, "It's just a few small beast cubs!" Delusional to fight with me? Saying that, with a wave of his arm, a huge and terrifying force rushed towards the direction where Tang Yu was!

Before the attack arrived, Tang Yu could feel the sharp wind blowing pain on his skin, and quickly hugged the little wolf tighter into his arms, using his body to block the upcoming powerful attack. Three orcs blocked the front, at this time, they passed through the previous strength, with the strength of a level 9 high-level beast warrior, if in the orc world, it is definitely one of the most powerful existences, but in front of the bearded old man, that is the difference between ants and elephants, no matter how powerful ants are still just ants.

The three orcs also understood this, looked at each other, using the partner contract as the medium, the power was concentrated at the same time, Tang Yu felt this power, and looked in the direction where his partner and children were in surprise, including the little beast cub in his arms were trying to stretch out their small meat claws to release the power in their bodies!

What a rich and powerful power to harmonize rules!

But there was still a little less to be complete, Tang Yu did not hesitate to inject the little power he had left into it, and the original colorful power group turned transparent with the injection of Tang Yu's power, flashing slightly, causing the surrounding space to collapse.

Originally, the secret realm was an auxiliary space relying on the spatial plane of the orc world, somewhat similar to Tang Yu's carry-on tea garden, but the tea garden was a small world naturally formed by the artifact, and the secret realm was a huge trap set by the old man in Hufu in order to obtain the divine position.

The male power is yang, the female power is yin, and the child's strength is the effect, and the combination of the three is the power of the rule of mutual cause and effect.

Originally, this power was obtained by the old man in Hufu, but when this power really appeared, he suddenly found that he could not control it! Especially the power of rules that the green dragon and his companion child stimulated together are not something that this little Near Saint can use!

The bearded old man did not dare to be careless, and once again mobilized all the power he could use! Luke, who was still trying to advance to the core area of the secret realm, suddenly fell to the ground in pain, the beast yuan power was absorbed, and his body instantly turned into a beast trunk; Those females and children in the coffins in the core area also struggled painfully at the same time, but the vitality and strength in their bodies were still transmitted to the old man in Hufu through the formation formed by the coffin and the coffin! Just like what happened to Kusen at that time, it was only because Kusen mistakenly broke into the passive operation formation at that time, and it was not enough to be sucked dry. When Kusen knew this, he was also a little afraid, sometimes people's luck is really important.