39

Chapter 39: Kusen's Move

The behavior of the bear beast and the tiger cub made Tang Yu a little embarrassed, and hurriedly apologized to the shocked Master Kizimo, and then pulled the two beast cubs who did not look at the occasion back to the place where they had eaten just now.

Although the orc world can accept the pattern of one female and multiple males, male orcs generally have a strong possessiveness, not too acceptable to share females with others, especially Tang Yu is obviously underage, he already has two orc companions, and I don't know how everyone thinks!

At least Master Kizimo told Tang Yu without returning to God for a long time, and the young man's fierce old man could not accept it. I haven't returned to the main star for too long, are the young people now so open?

Tang Yu frowned and looked at the two beast cubs, just now it was obvious that he could easily refuse Master Kizimo, but as a result, these two guys were making trouble next to him, Karl was anxious, why is this child of Ares like this, is it taken by the bear child? Tang Yu considered whether to let the tiger beast separate from the bear beast before it grew up, and a good example was very important.

Kusen handed over a white drink, which was the faint sweet thing that Tang Yu had been drinking, "Dissipate the qi, Karl and Ares did not mean it, their own female was snatched away, not everyone can accept it." "Just like he is now, he has become Tang Yu's friend, but it is difficult to go further, especially Carl, this cunning bear beast, he is very tight to guard against, Kusen regretted more than once that he was on Lao Bu's side, why hesitate!

Tang Yu sighed and shook his head, drinking drinks and chatting with Kusen without a ride, killing the prom time.

In addition to boring communication and dancing, the orc's dance party will have simple competitions between male orcs, impractical beast strength, pure physical strength and fighting techniques, which quickly attracted Karl and Ares, two guys who couldn't bear it. In particular, Kusen also specially arranged two young tiger and bear orcs with superb fighting skills but beast strength from medium and low ranks, provoking Karl and Ares' desire to fight. Anyway, with Kusen there, Tang Yu would not be in danger, so the two beast cubs talked to Tang Yu and played.

The white drink tasted faintly delicious, but I don't know why the more I drank, the more addictive, Tang Yu slowly felt a little dizzy, his vision was gradually blurred, his body was still hot, and he stupidly bumped the cup with Kusen, "Come!" Drink again! Ha ha!

Kusen slowly sat down next to Tang Yu, took the little female into his arms, his eyes were deep and firm, and he whispered in his mouth, "Xiao Yu, don't drink, you're drunk."

This was the first time Tang Yu had been so relaxed since he came to the orc world, he lazily leaned on his somewhat cold chest, laughing and shaking his head, "Don't! I still want to drink, drink well, drink so comfortably!

"Is it comfortable? Does Xiao Yu want to be more comfortable? Kusen whispered in Tang Yu's ear.

Tang Yu's head was muddy, tilting his head and thinking for a long time without knowing what to come up with, feeling that the blank occupied all his brain, "Comfortable? Okay, hahaha, be comfortable..." After speaking, he rubbed Kusen, Tang Yu who drank wine was very hot, and Kusen's body was very cool and comfortable.

Kusen showed a smile unique to the wolf clan, took away the wine glass in Tang Yu's hand, this white transparent wine is a special product of Voltstar, squeezed from a certain white fruit, this fruit is the orc's favorite to pick or buy for their newlywed female partners to eat, can increase the chance of conception, later someone found that the fruit juice after processing is a very delicious drink, females love to drink very much, so it has become a necessary drink for major dance parties, You can hardly feel the taste of alcohol when you drink it, but you have a strong stamina.