My Best Friend(s)

Eun SeoYoon

     To be able have my first friend in this unknown place (so to be called) was him, The Hwang Hyunjin. Luck always is by my side I guess.

      It was in early days, we mistakenly bumped into each other. Giving his aura like an attitude boy he wasn’t actually like one. He instantly apologized and with smile he just started to talk. With hesitation first, and my clear introvert personality! I was short answering person and he having never ending sentences! Which made our freindship bloom in no time.

      He started sometimes to ask out me, sometimes coming to my desk finding me alone. He was a lot of a talker who will never leave you alone until his story is complete. And then slowly one by one every student came to talk to me.

        I was feeling less alone now! But the boy over a last bench named Seungmin was still unknown as first day. He usually don’t talk too much (I guessed). He was quite and calm. Pretty smart that how he made one girl to wait for him for months!

       By this time I already heard the stories about his Magical voice and his charms through others. And most of all from his best friend Hyunjin. Who was getting close to me too. We does share same brain cell.

      Sometimes outside the classroom like cafeteria or playground when we were together only that was the Time, I could really have Seungmin close! But he won’t speak a word. And me being a shy new girl never tried to talk to him.

       After few months, about half a year passed by, after the vacations.

      One day completing the schedule, me on my way to home took step out of my college, I found a boy with fancy clothes looking at me from other side. With Sun shining brightly, his clothes stood out. He was there waiting for me, looking at me he waved his hands. I took a clear look, He was my school best friend. He came to visit me. My eyes glittered with all those tears of Joy.

     He was standing in front with his cute fashion sense of a multicolored hoodie, jeans shorts and with bucket hat. He was wearing a mask so I was confused at first but later giving a look just for a second I recognized, it was him. (Having his so different dress choices).
     Despite having vactions I couldn't visit the town. And I was super sad for it. And seeing Felix here I was super emotional.

     I ran toward him and hugged him as I missed him from so long and he hugged me back. I can tell you for sure he was missing me too.

      I went home with him. He was close to my parents, he was like a second child to them. I’ve never seen such a caring person in my life. Oh! The time I've spend being a new here, never could have given me these feelings.

      Felix is a person I adore the most and love the most. Such open hearted, he will never think twice to help others. Always smiling. Even if he is hurt, he'll Never let you understand his feelings by just giving you all positive vibes. He is used of ignoring his own feelings, But whenever it comes to others he starts crying first. He was too emotional and too pure for this world.

      And I was so glad that he was my best friend, nothing to be more considered as luck for me. A cutie pie, such a sweet hearted.

      The day he came I took leave for two days. Showing him the city and playing with him and watching movies doing all the things we used to do during our free time, enjoying the moment given to us.

       After two days he went Back to the town. May be his vacation was over or the granted leave have no days left. I didn’t wanted him to go. Because we both cried when we heard my family was going to move here.

        We promised to be in touch. But being best friends by soul we couldn’t understand what we should text. And seeing him here made me emotional and I can feel him too. He left with warm hug and again a feeling of loneliness hurted me. (Well I wasn't that lonely but Felix wasn't with me, The thought of what makes me even sadder!)

     The next day when I went to school everyone asked if I was okay. About my health if it’s everything okay! But it was only Hyunjin who saw me with Felix. He heard it when I ran to him shouting his name and not looking at road.

      He asked me without a second thought if he was my boyfriend. It was not wrong of him as I cried as soon I saw him, I made myself clear about my dearest Friend Felix.

     Unconsciously, ended up telling him about Felix a lot. And he listened it all. The person whose talks never ends was actually listening to me. I told this and that about Felix to him the whole day and as a result he asked if he can be friend with him.

    The reason? He too wants someone like Felix in his life. As a social butterfly he would have actually been friends in no time!

     At first of course I don’t want My Felix to be shared with anyone. I’m scared if something bad can hurt him. But Hyunjin wasn’t among the one I wouldn’t introduce him to! I also can't hide him because Felix is the really one who must be in everyone’s life.

       I told him I will share his contacts tomorrow! (after asking Felix, If he will or not, And I know he will never say No!!) He asked me if I talked about him to Felix. And I said nothing. I felt little suspicious about it but the question was pretty simple to be asked.

       The Next day I shared the SNS and contacts with him where I found he had already followed him all over The SNS. What a social butterfly he is!!

         These days I’ve Been trying a lot to talk to the person who is quite and shy. His name is Han Jisung and he is only friend with 3rd year student Lee Minho. Who always keeps silent during class and run outside in recess leaving no traces.