Jealousy

Seungmin who wasn't able to break his gaze was now monitored by Ahn and Yoona.
     "What did you said to him?" Asked Ahn sipping a drink.
     "Nothing at all!" Replied Yoona.
     "Why he is staring at you like that!" Asked Ahn laughing a little.
     "He was mad at me, so I just asked why is he mad at me! And look! He is still looking at me like that!" Replied Yoona.
     Seungmin who was still at lose of words kept looking at her.
     "You seemed to have flirted with him!" Said Ahn looking at Yoona.
     "Did I?" Asked Yoona choking over her drink.
     Seungmin laughed hearing this. "She indeed!" Said Seungmin.
     "What!" Asked Yoona. Who laughed looking at both of them.
     "Ah, okay okay! I won't tease your boyfriend! I get it!" Saying it she left them to talk alone.
     Seungmin who was smiling from ear to ear stopped smiling at once. But those blush still making his cheeks visibly red.
     "What was she talking about?" Asked Ahn.
     "Um, nothing!" Taking drink in his hand he answered. His eyes which were still looking at Yoona. And his lips smiling as she smiled.
     Seungmin avoided singing saying, he isn't feeling well. And then there was no one who can force him. And Yoona didn't bothered to ask him, as to say his future wife was sitting beside him.

      They went home. Yoona not letting Seungmin know her departure. As Ahn's presence made her to, come back to her senses. She was lost for a moment. Maybe, Because of the time she spend with him.
      The night call, spending whole day with him. He coming to pick her up. His behaviour towards her, He treating her. His word of 'doing anything so that she can apologise' him. And the night seemed as date. Just like out of drama.
     Maybe for a moment she believed he belongs to her. But, she knew he wasn't the one written for her. But as Lee know said, first love it is. Live to the fullest.
     She was happy and as well as sad. She went home calling Felix about how he is doing. And Felix said it will take week for him to be free. It's his exam this week, and so, he won't be able to talk much or call her. But he said to make sure she calls him everyday.
     She didn't had plans for while, she spent her vacations at home. Playing games and watching movies. She already told Hyunjin that Felix's exam is ongoing and probably for that reason he didn't bothered him last week so he too, should no bother him for this week.
      Seungmin tried meeting her, but Yoona avoided every chance saying she don't want to. She wanted to clear her mind. Making a move on her first love is another thing but, he is her friend's boyfreind. She didn't wanted to be the one who will ruin everything. And as it was going,  being a close friend, she can avoid him for no reason. He isn't crush or first love.

       Finally the week was over. And Felix came to his room for rest. He came on evening and had dinner with family. A night of peaceful sleep and next morning early. Here rang his door bell. Who it can be! Of course Hyunjin.
     Felix knew and with face, 'why don't you leave me alone' he went to open the door. And as he came he hugged Felix ruffling his hairs. And somehow Felix's expression changed.
      He was followed by Seungmin. Who was waiting for his drama to end. And Felix seeing him making Hyunjin move aside with his clingy hug made way for Seungmin. Seungmin came smiling to him.
      "How come you came so early!" Asked Felix.
     "What early, it's 11 PM already!" Said Hyunjin still clinging to him.
     "Oh!" Felix looked at watch and gestured him to sit.
      He came back getting freshed till Hyunjin checked on his stuff if he bought anything new.
      "I wasn't here for week. And I didn't even went for shopping!" Said Felix looking at Hyunjin.
      "Oh, you want to go for shopping?" Asked Hyunjin not knowing he was actually saying it, for him not to touch any stuff.
      Seungmin sat there checking his phone.
      "So, what are we planning for today?" Asked Felix. Knowing they both came with plan.
      "Where's Yoona?" Asked Seungmin.
      "Oh, she! She said she was going on shopping with her friends!" Answered Felix.
     "Why, didn't you knew?" Asked Felix in tone which asked Seungmin, ' aren't you supposed to know where she is!' Seungmin with 'i get it' expressions sat there quietly.
     "Shall we call others?" Asked Felix.
     "Whom others?" Asked Hyunjin.
     "The special performance team! We have to plan a trip you know!" Getting excited Felix replied.
     "Yes!" With bright smile Hyunjin replied. And they texted on group to come to Felix's house. But then team decided to meet at restaurant. Which was chosen by Changbin Hyung. Saying he will treat everyone who comes.
      And so Everyone arrived at the place. It was around 1 PM, when everyone get there. With Felix, Hyunjin and Seungmin roaming free for a while and then getting to the decided place.
     Chan was already there doing something over his laptop and Changbin over his phone. While Lee know and Han discussing something showing each other their phones came and sit. And Jeongin over his phone alone.
     They came and sat down finding the space beside them. Where Chan was in middle sitting beside Han and Changbin. Han was then followed by Lee know completing the half circle. Beside Changbin sat Jeongin, beside whom sat Hyunjin. Clinging to him as he saw him. Taking Felix by side and then Seungmin completing the Circle.
      Chan looked at everyone as he filled the space is finally filled. He asked looking at Hyunjin, "where's Yoona?"
       Hyunjin took out his phone and saw Yoona already seen the message but didn't responded. He answered, "I don't know!" He looked toward Felix.
       He too checked his phone and saw Yoona texted him already. "She said she won't make it in time. So she is not coming. So let's not wait for her. And she also said Lee know Hyung have that content Chan Hyung wanted to know!"
      Chan looked at him a little. And asked Lee know to show what she sent. Chan restricted them to send poem directly into group. And he also said not to let other know until he agrees to it. He thought they might use other's idea.
      "Call her!" Said Chan Hyung looking at Felix.
     "Call her, like to talk or to call her here?" Asked Felix with confusion.
     "Call her first and then say she needs to come. And now!" Said Chan.
      Felix asked Hyunjin let him walk aside and then he called Yoona, Who refused to come. While Felix insisted that Chan Hyung is calling her.
      "Yongboka-ah! Can't you talk to him. Let me pass the meeting this one time. Just one time. Please!" Said Yoona.
      "But, I don't think he will listen to me. Why don't you talk to him directly?" Asked Yongbok.
       Whining a little. "If I talk to him and he asks to come, I can't say no to him. Can't you help me out!" Cried Yoona.
      "Ah, is Bin Oppa there?" Asked Yoona, seeing Felix won't help her. He too fears Chan Hyung a little.
      "Yes!" Answered Felix.
      "Give him the call! He will definitely help me!"
      "Ah ok!" Saying this Felix went to table and handed it over to Changbin who asked about what happened.
      "She said she wanted to talk to you!" Nodding yes, Changbin took the phone and put it on speaker.
       "Yes, Yoona! Why aren't you here?" Asked Changbin.
       "Oppa!" Said Yoona in whining voice who was heard by everyone and who made them to cover their mouths so they won't laugh.
       "Can't you tell Chan Hyung to let me pass this meeting! Just once! Just once! I promise I won't miss any other but just this once!" With sweet kid like tone Yoona asked which made almost everyone laugh. and To Felix it was embarrassing as his best friend will be in trouble for this.
        "Why won't Yoona come here?" Asked Changbin in same voice.
        "To be honest! Yoona bought a lot of things and Yoona need to go to home immediately!" Said Yoona with same child like tone.
       "Yoona!" Said Chan who was listening to this talks from while.
       "Chan Hyung!" Answered Yoona in normal voice which seemed to get scared a little.
       "You should come here now! Understand?" Said Chan.
       "Yes, understand I'll be there!" As if she got commanded, she answered him.
       "Ok, we will be waiting!" Said Chan Hyung and cut the call.
       They laughed a little saying how Yoona changed tone all sudden and how she can't say no to Chan.
       Slowly as they started working on it, the sitting arrangement changed. Felix moved to Lee know's place as he had to discuss something with Han. Lee know sitting beside Changbin discussing about how Yoona used words in poem. And Jeongin talking with Hyunjin about how Hyunjin should minimize the lines there, and Seungmin sat there rewriting his poem as he was the only one who didn't worked on poem for two weeks.