Hyunlix : You and Me

It was around 4 AM in the morning when Felix woke up with a sudden moment above him. It was something wet that his neck felt. But it was warm. That break him through his sleep.
        Looking for the source before opening eyes Felix felt soft hairs that brushed against his cheeks, and long hairs that he grabbed in hands, feeling them. He opened his eyes only to find Hyunjin above him.
         "Hyunjin!" He spoke with his sleepy voice which had little crackiness in it.
         Hyunjin raised his head looking at him. He smirked and let his finger slide the hairs that fall on his eyes.
         "You said I can kiss when I'm sober!" Hyunjin grinned and again went to kiss Felix's neck that he loved the most.
          "It's freaking 4AM in the morning are you idiot Hyunjin!" Felix replied trying to get him away from above of him but couldn't.
          "I don't care about time though!" Hyunjin giggled. He was busy making Felix feel his need of love. And he knew, Felix will melt in an instant. He can't resist him.
          "Hyunjin!" Felix tried not to make sound this intimating but it did. "I will kill you if you don't stop now!" Felix warned. His voice that was more like whispers. Hyunjin was turning him on.
          "Yong-bok-ah!" Hyunjin spoke near his ears. "I really want to get killed!" With his heavy breaths and all his intentions he made it sound most flirty as he could.
          Felix lost his limit of patience. In instant he changed their position. He stared at Hyunjin who still had his smirk.
          "Do you really want to die?" Felix yelled.
          Hyunjin pulled him closer trying to get him in a hug. "I said I want to!" Hovering over his lips that made Felix go insane trying not to kiss them.
         "I've been waiting so long for this Lix! I don't want you to stop yourself from loving me. I love the devil you are. So..... Don't.... Stop!" Hyunjin whispered through his breath.
         Hyunjins talks that already seems intimating to Felix, was now actually sounding intimating. Hyunjin knew there needs nothing to make Felix loose his brain.
         Felix thought of nothing and pursuaded the lips that were hovering around his, pulling out the hands of Hyunjin that wrapped around his wrist. Handcuffing them above his head that were intentionally teasing him.
         Catching a breath Felix looked into his eyes, "I ain't joking Hyunjin! You will hate me!" His eyes that were feeling guilty. He let go off his hands.
          "I will love every little thing about you. And if I don't, I can tell you!" Caressing his cheeks Hyunjin replied. "You are such a fool, making me please for......" Before Hyunjin could completed Felix engaged him in another kiss.
          A kiss that started from lips, to his neck and so on! Felix asked for permissions before taking his every step. Hyunjin happily accepted every request of him. Felix teased him, played with him. Felix was enjoying the beautiful mess Hyunjin was turning into and Hyunjin loved how Felix shows this side of him. The one he cares for the most, the angel turning into another thing, pure devil.
         Hyunjin hugged Felix who was adoring his beauty being wet in sweat. Leaving his nail marks on his back as sweet reward.
         "Why is that Hyunjin, you are so needy today?" Felix asked.
         "I....!" His breaths were heavy still he managed to reply. "....just.....! Want.... To be.... yours!"
         Felix laughed how he managed to speak through it. "You are mine Hyunjin! You know that already!"
         Hyunjin laughed throwing his head back still managing to have his hands around Felix.
         "Make me yours!" Coming close he whispered in Felix's ears. Which turned him red but again turned him on too.
         The room that was quite few moments ago was filled with maons and whispers that Felix made to request to his bride.
         "I love You Hyunjin!" Felix whispered as he moved to break the hug.
         "I love you too!" Hyunjin still not wanting him to let him go said caressing his hairs.
         Felix read his moves and dropped his body on him. "You still want more!" He said listening to racing heartbeat.
          "I couldn't get enough of you!" Hyunjin laughed as he caressed his back.
          Felix hid his face kissing Hyunjin's bare torso. "Let's get you clean up! You are all sweaty!" Felix woke up pulling the blankets over him.
          Hyunjin sighed looking at how Felix still was looking at him. "You aren't done yet My Angel? Or rather say devil?"
         Felix grinned. And jumping over him again he looked directly into his eyes.
         "I don't want you dead yet!"
         Hyunjin laughed trying to throw him away getting embarrassed how he don't really mind seeing him naked, well he was the one who caused this.
         Felix got up again this time carrying Hyunjin in his hands. "You are my everything, remember that!" Felix said as Hyunjin looked at him.
         Felix made Hyunjin get a hot water bath. With a pleasant of scented candles that he burned along side. Getting into room to change the bedsheets. Hiding the evidence and all!
         He returned to Hyunjin helping him in bath and joining in with him. Hyunjin caressed Felix as he was his cat who after a long time got to take bath with him.
         And when the sun was about to shine they went to bed. Hyunjin having discomfort with how clothes hang around when he hugs Felix woke up in order to take off his and Felix's shirts that they just changed.
         "You are way too wierd. Saying they are causing problem!" Felix said as he got up at Hyunjin's request.
          "Shut up!" Silencing Felix Hyunjin slept laying his head over Felix's chest and hugging him.