On the way of "Worry"

Mr Eun looked at Hyunjin from head to toe as if he was monitoring him.
        "Well," he said in a serious tone, "Mrs Park will love it! Sure!" Followed by a gentle pat a smile appeared on Mr Eun's face.
        "I'll go and grab a few clothes then!" Saying this Hyunjin ran upstairs.
        "Sure, we should buy a new wardrobe for their room. They are just stuffing two-person clothes in one!" Mrs Eun complained.
         In a few minutes, three of them ran as Mr Eun kept calling them by honking the horn for a minute. Yoona saw Hyunjin running down with a bag.
        "You are coming too?" Furrowing eyebrow she asked.
        "Yes!" He smiled. Hiding his eyes in a curve.
        "Adjust yourself in the back!" Mrs Eun said as she sat in front.
        Yoona was standing beside the door and she made her quick move. Not wanting to meddle between love couples.
         Five of them travelled for hours. Four of them slept on the way leaving Mr Eun take the charge. In the early morning, they finally reached the town and Mr Eun woke them up. As they reached everyone together went to visit Mrs Park. And to their luck, she was awake. An old soul that wakes up early.
        "Granny you should sleep more!" Yoona went to hug her farm lady.
        "Oh, you arrived my princess! I thought I wouldn't be able to see you!" Caressing her replied Mrs Park.
        "Don't speak like that!" Felix hugged her walking to the other side of the bed.
        "Oh, Yongbok-ah! You arrived too!" She welcomed him.
        "And look who else came to visit you!" Pushing forward the standing quiet and shy Hyunjin entered Mrs Eun.
        Trying to catch the figure that was far from her old eyes she gestured for him to come close.
         "Isn't that our prince!" She smiled cupping Hyunjin's cheek which made him blush.
         "You come to visit me?" Ruffling his hair she smiled.
         "Um!" Hyunjin nodded and smiled.
          Yoona and Felix shared a look that said, "There he goes all good boy!"
          Having few talks they returned to finish their incomplete sleep schedule.
          "It felt good!" Felix said as he lay on his bed.
          "It does! She looked so happy!" Hyunjin lying beside him replied.
          "Thanks for coming!" Smiled Felix.

..

          A few hours passed. Hyunjin was still sleeping. Felix did try to wake him up. But, He couldn't. Felix went to help his mom and then to have again few talks with the farm lady. Yoona was home helping Mrs Lee make dishes for people that are visiting the farm lady. She was quite famous as she always made other person feel special. Even if the farm lady had a granddaughter Yoona never felt as if she was giving her less love than her. She felt as if Granny loved her as same as her granddaughter or even more than that.
          And that was the same with others. Mostly all the people in town loved her. Few came from the city to visit her as Yoona's family arrived. And Mrs Lee was making sure to give them quality food all the time.

..

         It was late in the afternoon when Hyunjin finally woke up. Rubbing his eyes he searched for Felix but he wasn't seen. He got out of bed. Washing his face and getting ready to get out he searched for him.
        "Aunt Lee, where is he?" Hyunjin asked.
        "Oh, with Mrs park probably! He has a lot to talk you know!" She giggled.
        "Yes, he might be having quality time with her!" Replied Mrs Eun.
        "Oh, I think I can join!" Hyunjin smiled and walked to the house of Mr park, Which was on the outskirts of town. With a huge farm area.
         Hyunjin walked inside and got noticed by  few peoples. He walked to Mrs park and this time she didn't have to ask to come closer, "Oh my! My Prince! I feel like I became a princess at the end of my life!"
         Hyunjin giggled as he ran to help Mrs Park to get up. "You should take it easy!" Hyunjin said.
        "I'm! How can I look so dull when Prince is here!" She replied.
        Few this and that talks and finally Hyunjin asked, "Where is Felix?"
        "Yongbok! He was with me before you came. Then he went to talk with Rin! She doesn't come usually but after all the end of life brings you a fortune!" She coughed as she spoke.
        "You shouldn't speak like that!" Hyunjin said giving her little angry eyes.
         "As my Prince says!" She giggled.
         "Well, where's that other boy with you?" She asked.
        Hyunjin looked at her with confused eyes.
         "Ah, the other prince! You know that puppy-eyed boy. Those bangs and sweet smile!" By this description, Hyunjin knew who was it but something kept him to stay quiet.
         "Ah, that boy who searches for Yoona!" Hyunjin laughed at this sentence.
         "Search for Yoona?" He laughed as he spoke.
         "Yes, you don't know! The first time he came he still was searching for Eun and Lee's house. And then another time, he even came to the farm alone to look for her." Mrs park told him a secret and Hyunjin giggled at how idiotic this was sounding.
          "He came to the farm to find Yoona?" He asked.
         "Yes! He fell too! But still, that boy smiled! My yoona! She got a prince for her!" Mrs park sighed as she lay down again.
          "You should rest Mrs Park. I'll visit you later!" Saying this and giving a farewell smile to his nowadays princess the Prince left.
          He walked through few rooms to find Felix, searching for him. He finally found him. He heard his voice a few doors before and now walked straight from where the voice was coming from.
         "It's okay Rin!" Felix spoke.
          He was hugging a girl, named Rin! Probably Mrs Park's Granddaughter. Of the same age as Felix. And she was crying hugging Felix resting his head over his shoulder and Felix patting her.
         "She usually visits right? What's so sad that she is crying? Mrs Park is so well why she is crying for!" Hyunjin muttered inside as he saw them. Standing there quiet for a second and then Stomping his feet he turned to go back home. Felix saw the shadow and he understood who was it.
         He thought of leaving Rin but that is so out of character for him.