Make You Mine [SNS ( 1 )]

Yoona was lost of breath, when she arrived home. She took out phone and went through their college page. She smiled buring her head into pillow.
     "Whatever, whoever!" She laughed as she was confused why he did it. But moreover she was gald, he did it. And the fact he did it for someone, which drowned her heart, but his bare forehead which acted as a light.
      She liked every picture of his. Not to mention all the juniors had crush on him. And that was reason, these many pics of him were available.
      She sat back, with red face. Thinking about the time with him in cafeteria. She was caressing his hairs. The memories got her blushing again. He let her touch them. As she have seen, he don't let others touch his bangs/hairs much. Hyunjin used to tease him, and Changbin too. They too used to pat him. That was the only time. But no one other.
      But today it was different situation. His hairs were wet! And she was just drying them for him Yoona again shred off the thought about he is allowing her in his boundaries.

      Next day, everything went normal as it used to be. The classes the studies. Ahn was seemed to be stressed, as Bong and Yoona felt she was quite from long time.
     "Did something happened?" Asked Yoona.
     Shaking her head with foreceful smile Ahn refused to talk. Few more sessions and the day was over. Yoona looked at Ahn who was walking in front and then at Seungmin.
    "Seungmin-ah!" She asked.
    "Umm!" Seungmin who was over his phone replied.
    "Where's your keychain?" She asked finding yesterday too, it wasn't with him.
    "Oh that!" He looked at Ahn walking in front.
    "Well! I .....!" He paused for a moment.
    "I forgot!" He smiled a little.
    "You shouldn't!" Yoona whined. "How beautiful it was. And it's rings too!"
    "But!" Seungmin said getting little stressed.
    "What's but for that!" Exclaimed Yoona.
     Seungmin was silent.

     The next day Seungmin came letting Yoona know his precence, that is he bought keychain with him. This time Yoona didn't fliched. She just smiled at him just the way, she smiles at Ahn. And to notice that did made Ahn feel good. Yoona was upset about it. And seeing this she felt relieved.
      Seungmin was concerned first but seeing Yoona freely welcoming him. He let go that thought aside.

      Studies were ongoing. Still having nothing plans over farewell. Yoona would get asked about it when few of students meet her in hallways. And she too didn't knew about this. So one recess she decided to visit Chan Hyung.
      She went to his class first. And seeing her coming someone informed him. He came out. She told him, about getting asked for the preparations.
     "Well, I thought of starting to prepare from October but I see they really want to start this early!" Said Chan Hyung.
     "Exams Hyung. They said if they prepare it early they won't be bothered during exam time!" Replied Yoona.
     Lee know came out. Having suspicious expressions over face.
    "What happened Lee know?" Asked Bangchan.
    "Han is acting crazy!" He replied.
    "What that means?" Chan asked.
    "No, why~!" Lee know whined.
    "He keeps telling me his birthday is near!" Screamed Lee know. And then worrying no one could hear.
     "So is Felix's!" Said Yoona.
     "Yes but it's two weeks!" Said Lee know in irritated voice.
     "Hyung! He might wants you to give him surprise!" Laughed Yoona.
     "Well, we shall do that!" Said Chan.
     "Um! I feel that too!" Replied Yoona.
     "If Han wants something he should just tell. But he keeps bringing his birthday is soon. And then I ask so? He goes away getting angry!" Replied Lee know.
     "So shall we plan that too?" Asked Chan.
     Yoona nodded with excitement while Lee know left showing irritated face. Chan stopped him by pulling his sleeves
     "You have to keep that act of yours. Telling him you don't care! Understand?" Said Chan knowing Lee know had already planned something for his bff.
     "Umm! I know!" Without turning he said it in irritated voice again. Which made Chan and Yoona laugh.
      The bell rang and again everything went to normal. Ahn was sitting with Bong asking about something.
      "What is it?" Asked Yoona.
      "Which photos shall I post?" Asked Ahn showing few pics she have already chosen. Yoona took a look at it. And all of them looked same. She smiled in akward.
       "They all look same?" Asked Bong looking at her. And Yoona smiled again.
       "I was knowing!" Laughed Bong. And shaking her head Ahn again started looking at those pics.
        In evening when everyone was ready to leave. Ahn stopped them again asking for last time.
        "Do you have problem with this?" She asked showing them again.
        "I told you anything you prefer!" Replied Yoona.
        "What is it?" Seungmin asked.
        "Some pictures from vacation. She haven't posted our pics yet. And she is on it from morning!" Replied Yoona.
        "Can I take a look?" Asked Seungmin.
        "Once I post!" Said Ahn.
        "Oh come on!"
        "No worries I'll send you later!" Laughed Yoona who knew he was greedy for more pics. She definitely thought that he was asking for Ahn. As she teased him, he did got shy.
         Soon they received the notification. 'New post from Ahn!' It was the time when Hyunjin took his earplugs out.
        "Woah! Nice pictures Yoona!" He smiled giving a little smile to Ahn too.
        Seungmin took out phone checking them. "You weren't wearing that skirt?" He asked checking every pic. Finding she was in trousers but still looking pretty.
        "Um! Mrs. Ahn said I can wear anything haha!" She laughed.
        "How are they?" Asked Ahn with excitement.
        "Um, good!" Smiled Seungmin.
        And he saved them all.