Partners

Yoona's POV

        It was like a fairytale. He walked in front of me. Holding my hands tight in his grip. His hair bounces a little when he tries to walk faster. I want to mess up his hair so badly. They look like puppies.
        No matter how I ignored him, He looked like a Prince that walked to me. He ran holding my hands and I felt as if, I almost lost my soul. The happiness of mine couldn't be described! He walked having his eyes on me. I couldn't look away. I felt confused at first, but this felt of being comfortable.
        It was the same when he held my hand while walking me down the stairs. I remember it as if it was yesterday! The feeling of comfort he gives me.
         The farewell day it was! Someone that led me to my destiny. As he led me to him. Making me fall in love with him more!
         TO THE GROUND YOONA!
          I screamed at myself before, once again I sank into that deep ocean of Seungmin delusions. We were walking toward the center. The big table was set in the middle of a big room with drinks in glasses and plates with food served. As we walked I saw everyone gathering there too. With my wandering eyes trying to search for a known figure through them, I felt cold hands landing on my shoulder giving me a shiver. I turned and eventually, he turned too.
        "Where did this couple run to earlier ?" Ahn asked sliding my sleeves off again. I looked at Seungmin and he looked confused. More than that, maybe a little jealous? Or It was me and my over-imaginary things?
        I noticed she wasn't holding hands with anyone. Wait? But how can they walk freely? Is Seungmin lying? I looked around to find my sweet angels talking to someone with hand in hand. My cute Hyunlix. So, Seungmin wasn't lying!
        "You aren't holding hands?" I asked.
         My hands start to sweat in winter. Of course as the hottest person I'm holding hands with.
        "We are!" Getting her hand in hers Yeoseol replied. I always get all smiley when she approaches. Whatever I heard from Hyunjin feels so unreal after seeing her. Look at her, how cute she is. But, all Hyunjin says is "She is a devil". He got the wrong eye, no! He won't! After all, he loves the best person in the world.
        Seungmin walked to the other side leaving the side from where Won approached. Holding the other hand as probably this one got sweaty. But isn't it winter already?
        "All thanks to Felix!" Won said. I was confused. I laughed after finding that it was Felix who gave this idea and Wooyoung being a good friend applied.
        Slowly the hall started to get crowded. We four stood there still talking, it was just three of us, Seungmin stood there quite. We talked about nonsense. Laughing over some mischief Yeoseol did.
        I found Won sometimes staring at our linked hands. I felt a little sad. She probably wanted to hold his hands. He was angry for sure. Was he still angry? I looked at him. His eyes wandering, was he looking at someone?
        Before I could take a look, Yeoseol engaged me in other talks and slowly I forgot about the stares he was giving. Not after a few minutes, I felt he was tightening his grip on my hand. I looked at my hand it was red. By heat for sure, thanks to Wooyoung who put heaters in rooms.
         I looked at him to complain and he stared in that same direction. I was about to speak but action speaks before words.
         "Min-ah!" I whined.
         In the process, I tried getting my hands off him and he looked at me. Capturing my eyes. Not allowing them to look anywhere else. He read it through again. Is it my imagination or does he have the ability to read one's mind? No, he doesn't or else he would have been avoiding me. The one who gets wild thoughts seeing him. #respectfully!
         He bent down pouting his lips, blowing onto my hand and caressing it with his hands. Is he an idiot? But why did these actions make me fall for him more? He spoke nothing. I laughed.
        "Ya! Kim Seungmin! What is this behavior?" I laughed but he won't speak. For a moment I could think of nothing. His eyes enchanted me.
        He stood back. Looking at me straight. His eyes dancing in glitter but his lips won't show a smile. I unconsciously stood over my toes, trying to match my height with his. Eyes were locked with him. Our hands unlocked.
        He smiled, and as I reached close he finally smiled. Why do I feel this uncontrollable urge to kiss him? As if I miss that feeling of kissing him! But I've never kissed him before! Then why do still I feel I want those lips on mine?
        Finally, I broke through his spell walking backwards. He still holding my hand.
        "Enjoying your time?" Hyunjin spoke standing behind me.
        I looked at Seungmin who looked at me as if he was waiting for something. His eyes! Does he know they are the main cause I feel this way?
        I whined a little showing my disappointment. "I even have heels why are you guys still tall?"
        He let my hand go, to stand beside me. If he had put his hands over my waist at the moment, I really wouldn't have minded. Well, that's what I wanted. Felix was talking with Yeoseol and Hyunjin trying to pull him. He sure doesn't like Felix talking with her. But Felix had said, Yeoseol is cool, and having such a friend is luck.
        Felix asked Seungmin how he got to know about the theme so early. Who called him? The thought never crossed my mind. How did he get it? Felix guessed correctly. Seungmin told it was Chan hyung.
        "No, it was against the rules. If it wasn't him, someone might have run already!" Felix rolling his eyes complained.
         "Wait! Chan Hyung is here?" Hyunjin taking our attention asked. We all get a pretty good idea of why he screamed. It's a couple's party. Does Chan Hyung have someone to be called a couple?
        Hyunjin took out the phone and dialed the number immediately. A certain loud voice disturbed us as we all turned at once covering our ears.
        "Look, look, my juniors are here!" Changbin Oppa screamed as he walked to us. Holding hands with, a boy? I was confused.
        I looked at Hyunjin and he started shaking his head. "No!" He was gesturing for me to be quiet.
        But as he came I ran to him. Thanks to Seungmin for loosening the grip.
        "Oppa!"
        "Oppa!"
        Two voice? As I ran, I found Yeoseol too following me with the same reaction. I ran to hold Changbin's hand and she ran to hold, that other person's hand. They without hesitation hold us together.
        "Look, I told you! We will get girls!" The other boy said. He smiled at me and I smiled back with a little bow.
        "Who would have imagined you would walk with your boyfriend!" Hyunjin teased.
        I saw Seungmin looking at me with questions and then suddenly Won-ah walking to him asking for his hand. He says nothing holds onto her. It's painful! Why would he hold hands with others? Oh yes! I was the one to leave. Forget YOONA! They are couples.
        "Oppa!" I turned to Changbin. "You never told me you have your..." I just gestured.
        "Ah yes! He is my love! My lifeline!" He screamed. He shouted directly into my ears and I went back. From holding his arm to his hands.
        "Meet Yoona, he is Yeonjun!" Yeoseol introduced me. "And Changbin oppa! I'll tell Wooyoung what you just said!" She laughed.
       I looked at Hyunjin again and he was cutely looking at Felix. I don't want to disturb them, the most beautiful couple present here.
        My sweet sight was cut down with someone staring at me. Seungmin had no expression on his face. He was mad for sure. He fought with Won yesterday and now I made him stand with her even holding hands.
        "Oh look at all lovely couples!" A teasing voice. Who it could be? I turned leaving Changbin's hand unconsciously. Well, I had no idea how but I was single.
        "Hyung! Han-ah!" I screamed. Not me, but everyone present there.
        They both with pink suits. It wasn't even a marriage suit but, it suited. They both look pretty with their prettiest smile. I take my words back, it wasn't my Hyunlix, it was Minsung who looked the prettiest here. I can't decide. The four are the prettiest. Han smiled walking to us and Lee Know Hyung with a teasing smile.
         "Oh everyone gathered?" Chan Hyung's voice was it. He walked from behind standing beside Minsung. I should click Minsung pics for the school forum. I know there are just so many people who want to see them together.
        "Chan Hyung!" I smiled and then was shocked to see who was beside him. None other than, CBC. Choi Bong Cha. Was she invited? Wait, She does have the same surname as San!
        "Bong?" I exclaimed. And she started saying no!
        "No, no no!" This time Chan Hyung denied it.
        "Before you could think of anything. We just met outside. Alone! And to party we need to come together with someone right? So we just settled for that!" He replied but I could see Bong's red face. She was holding hands with her crush. Wait, ex-crush. But still, she was holding hands with BangChan!
        "Hey wait! Why are you not holding anyone's hand?" Chan Hyung asked me and I looked at Changbin. He was confused. Then I looked back to find the lost puppy. Why he is so sad?
        I walked to him. Of course, I can't leave him. I asked Won, she hesitated but then she walked to Yeoseol. I smiled. To him, he looked at me still not showing any emotions. I hate this. He not responding to anything is the worst.
        I stood beside him, holding his hands. Still giving me butterflies. He wasn't holding them back. Angered! Argh! Kim Seungmin. What in the world you are? He is mad!
        "Hello, fellas!" A voice came and then a certain figure. What are these butterflies? The butterfly boy! I smiled till my cheeks started to hurt.
        "Ah! Cute!" Hyunjin whined while Felix held him back not to jump at him. The cutest creature ever. Yang Jeongin himself walked there with his sweet smile and dimples. A bright white suit with little embroidery. His bouncy hair and the perfect face for a groom.
         But who is he here with? Does he have girlfriend? Crush? When? How? Why? I looked for the person who walked with him. The butterfly boy had a flower person with him.
         A white gown with net sleeves. Her hair is set perfectly in a bun leaving a few strands to make her face look more attractive. Some beads just like the old lady gave to me.
        "Wait, why are you here?" Chan Hyung's voice broke us out through her charisma or else we all were staring at the person jaw dropped.
        "I was invited!" Jeongin replied.
        "No, not you!" Chan Hyung spoke. He wasn't holding hands now. But just before he was. Did he drop his hands so suddenly?
        "Please kindly hold hands until they make an announcement. That brother is a little soft-hearted if he finds you not following his wishes he might get sad!" The girl spoke. It was like an announcement made from heaven. Can someone sound so sweet?
         "Exactly!"
         The man of the event finally arrived. WooYoung and San walked to us. Slowly, holding hands. San had a smile on his face, which made him look like a Prince. My heart with butterflies was shown in my eyes. The grip tightening around my hand brought me back. I turned to Seungmin who was looking at me. No, I ain't proposing to him trust me! But he looks so fine! Was he jealous again? He can't Yoona get hold of yourself!! Kim Seungmin brought me back to have a crush on him. With his fierce eyes!
        Again, I couldn't break eye contact with him until they walked to us. I turned to them but couldn't concentrate. As if, he was holding me back.
        "What you say?" WooYoung got our attention.
        "What?" I asked. I was lost, of course.
        He laughed teasingly.
        "I said, can we have Dance then I have something to declare!"
        "What to declare?" I asked curiously looking at others.
        "He said after dance!" Hyunjin replied having teased in his eyes.
        He needs to stop teasing me. I blushed. Knowing exactly what he meant with those eyes. He will ask me about this later for sure.
        "So Guys!" San asked for everyone's attention. And soon everyone gathered.
        "Please circle with a few of your friends. (*Clearing throat) With your partners! We will dance. Choreographed by..." He looked at us. I thought it would be Lee Know Hyung. Everyone knows he is the best dancer.
         "BangChan!" He showed everyone who the person "BangChan" was. And Hyung was blushing in question. "Why me?" That was all he could say. "I can't!" After getting shy and laughing he finally spoke.
        "You can't say no to Birthday boy!" San requested.
        "Ohhhhh!" Everyone loved the way San put it.
         After another red blush passed over Hyung's face, he finally asked everyone to round up. His partner was Bong. I was wondering if Chan Hyung knows a couple of dances or not. Arranging us in a circle and telling everyone to stand in front of each other he cleared his throat once. 
        "One hand you hold like this..." he held Bong's hand with her wrist. "One hand goes like," he stopped while covering it around her waist. His ears went red. That hand which was meant to lie around the waist just floated in the air. Chan Hyung can't! Everyone started giggling.
         With one of Chan Hyung's commands, all started following teasingly. He noticed everyone having the other hand floating. His cheeks were red. I was waiting for him to reply.
         Seungmin wrapped his hand around my wrist. He is used to it. He every time holds onto me wrapping his big hands around my wrist.
         But! The other hand that all had floating around was wrapped around my waist. He doesn't even hesitate. He rested his hand over the other side crossing his arms around me without any problem, pulling me closer. It felt like a back hug. My back touched him completely. I was red. This white was making it obvious. But he wasn't interested in it.
        Chan Hyung broke my thoughts when I heard him laughing awkwardly. "Ah! I really can't!" He said.
        Everyone who was hyped up earlier for it whined. Hyunjin holding Felix embracing him. His hands over his belly and resting his face on his shoulder. The same goes with Minsung. Sometimes they make me want to believe that they aren't just friends.
        Seungmin left my hand, resting his head on my shoulder. His chin touched my shoulder. His bouncy hair that was tickling my cheek. He too embraced me having both hands wrapped over my stomach.
        I lost it. My heart raced with star speed. My eyes won't blink. I felt as if I'd explode anytime now. But it somehow felt comfortable. When he touched his hands to get my hands alongside his resting them together around my waist. He brushed his fingers as if he was cooling me down. Rubbing my arms comforting me. I looked at him, but he kept staring at others where the conversation was going on of which I didn't have any clew.
        A thought of what Won-ah thought did cross my mind but I wasn't in a state to look at her. When he just took the soul out of me. He rested his hands over mine wrapping them around my stomach. His face still resting on my shoulder. A curve on his face that won't fade away. (Can I kiss him?)
         As I kept staring he held me more tighter. His hands felt a little cold wrapping around my hands which were sweating at the moment. Sign of nervousness but nothing more. Doesn't he feel anything towards me? How can he casually hold me like this? I don't see any hesitation in his eyes.
         My heart rate dropped thinking of this. It was casual to him! I need to calm myself down, and not think of his friendly behavior as romance. You should stop Yoona! It will hurt a lot.
         I made myself come back to reality. Letting him be casual with me. After all, I can't lose a friend like him. Having him around won't settle butterflies in my heart but as I act through I can live through this too.
         "Iyen-ah!" Chan Hyung said after a long conversation was done.
         "Let's change partners!"
         I was confused. He knows Bong, but he doesn't know who that person is. Wait, he knows! Probably.
         "Does he know who that person is?" I asked Seungmin whispering.
         As I turned I was much closer to his face. He too turned my way making the gap get little by every means. I turned hastily. I felt his eyes wandering around my face.
         "I don't know!" He replied while making our hug a little more comfortable by caressing my hands.
         Even if I felt a bit strange a little earlier this feels great. I got comfortable soon. Maybe with the thought that he belongs to someone.
         I looked in front. The girl earlier stood in front of Chan Hyung. Hyung smiled brightly. He looked so cute at the moment. They both looked cute. Chan Hyung held one of her hands by wrist wrapping another hand around her waist. Then he gestured for everyone to get ready. Earlier Chan Hyung was uncomfortable but he seems so comfortable now. He knows her. But he knows Bong too!
        We followed along as Chan Hyung told us. It was funny how others were doing it. We both were enjoying it, laughing together.