His Feelings ( Destiny )

Kim Seungmin

       Was it the first day of College I felt that way, or it was the last when I was afraid I wouldn't be able to see her for few days.

       I was walking to classroom when I saw a puzzled bubble of thoughts floating over a one little figure. Dark black hairs not too long, making themselves wave with those curves when she walked in somewhat hurry.

     Her eyes lowered. Looking at shoes which was considered to be polished. Quivering lips, making oneself to maintain the composure. Hands cluched tightly into puch, cliching over to skirt.

    Was she going to give an exam. What was those thoughts she was thinking about.

( A glimpse of her and he studied her whole. )

    "Come inside now will ya!" Hyunjin asked.

     I sat on last as promised to Hyunjin. And he will be sitting at first as he promised. But until everyone arrived he sat in front of me. We were about to talk when the door suddenly banged open..

    I saw those polished shoes entering the room. I couldn't resist myself. I bended so that I can have another look at her. Hyunjin sitting in front of me was already looking at her. He wouldn't have listened or questioned me several time.

    I looked at her, again lowered eyes. Those clouds clean white but in moment cloudy with lighting in between. Was she scared? Before Hyunjin turn I sat perfectly or else I know the teasing.

   Nothing until teacher asked to introduce herself. Those clouds with same thunder but no rain! She introduced herself. And those clouds howering over her mind. The storm I could feel. Eun Seoyoon was it? What a beautiful name! The way she never looked at any other, She will never be true I guess.

   She never looked up, not for a moment. But she looked at Hyunjin. Devoted to his beauty. Was she falling in love. They clouds above her changed into a clear day. She was smiling!

   It took time to make myself look away from her. But I introduced myself. She won't be looking as she only found the sunshine in Hyunjin. I being myself introduced.

  And stucked at place as she gazed. She gazed with none of thoughts in mind. The sun outside shone, The brightest it could get. The clouds above her disappeared. She had no thoughts. Not a single one looking at me.

  I froze, I couldn't move. Am I not in existence for her. All I could do was to restrain myself. I sat! That day the gaze she gave, never returned! The existence of mine was maybe nothing to her.

   But she was too quite. The clouds getting darker and darker!

  That day when she was about to fall I threw Hyunjin behind her. He was about to fall but the two of them maintained their posture. The thing you called as heaven's made.

  He talked to her and those clouds slightly moving away. The days passed by and I found she have not left one single rainy cloud above her.

   I may be nothing to her, but let me stay as nothing then!

   Days passed by, she was the happiest as I could see. And I never wanted to ever clear that clear sky above her by any means.

  One day, she just didn't came. I was somehow worried. Anxious! In pain. Missing her. Missing her badly that I need to calm myself down.

  The next day she came. With no clouds above her! Does anything happen to her. All of her freinds asked and I was listening! Nothing happened to her. She was enjoying.

  But the clouds above her must be change into clear sky. Why is nothing there? Hyunjin went close to her. And I saw Sunrays shining above her head.

  He asked about her..., her boyfriend! My heart was aching. The fact thinking about Hyunjin have feelings for her. I wasn't knowing what those feeling was, but I felt pain.