Seriousness : The Invitation (1)

With a meeting on Sunday of a special group it was decided that the lyrics written by Changbin will be finalized. He mixed a few of his words with the emotions of others and their words which he was carrying.
          The next morning went normal with everyone following their daily schedules. It was at the end of the day, that Hyunjin and Yoona were walking together while Seungmin followed them quietly. A few other school students were waiting outside the gate. Noticing them Seungmin called Hyunjin. Hyunjin's face dropped upon seeing them.
         "What is now?" Hyunjin sighed.
         Seeing these three coming out, the boys walked a little closer to the gate. Willing to talk to them came a cute boy, Wooyoung! He was Changbin's friend. But also, a friend of Chaoi San's too! Hyunjin and San didn't like each other from the start. As he was one of his grandparents' favourites too. Seeing them walking close with a changing expression on Hyunjin's face, Seungmin walked ahead in case of starting a conversation, not a fight.
         "Hey!" Wooyoung called. Followed by his two friends, San and Seonghwa.
         "Hey!" Seungmin waved back. Running to walk to them first.
         "What brings you here today?" Seungmin asked greeting three of them with a nod.
         "Let them reach first!" Wooyoung smiled.
          Reaching to stop, Hyunjin rolled his eyes seeing three of them who was not willing to talk.
          "Oh, Hyung! What is it?" Yoona greeted them with little nod and asked.
          "I told Changbin to tell you this. But he refused!" San smiled and said. An egoistic smile showed he too didn't want to come here in the first place.
          "We are celebrating Wooyoung's birthday and wanted to call your group over!" Seonghwa smiled.
          "Oh!" Seungmin replied. So there was nothing to be scared of. He sighed.
           Ahn walked passed by them. But then looking at six of them she came to say Hi.
           "What's going on?" She asked while giving a little nod to these Hyungs.
           "Oh! Pleasure you met already here Miss Ahn!" Seonghwa greeted her with a bow.
           "What is this Hyung!" Ahn laughed. Accepting the given hand of Seonghwa.
           Does Ahn know them? Yes!

Flashback! ( The story when this group entered Yoona's life. Was meant to add in Hyunlix!)

           It was starting in April when a session of the second year started. The special performance group wasn't even decided. But the talks were going on. The rumours of Seungmin and Yoona being close enough to be called a couple were circulating while they believed Hyunjin and Yoona were dating.
          Whoever Yoona was dating, she was close with those two was readable. Some took it as Yoona was dating Hyunjin and so Seungmin was close with her. That was the most rumoured thing going on those days. The three of them were unfamiliar with it.
          Yoona, Bong and her few friends were sitting at the table. Waiting for the morning bell to ring. Suddenly a loud crowd passed by their door which attracted their attention. Then, the door banged open and one of the other college student entered. Without having proper manners to greet others, that's what others thought. But he didn't break any single rule. He was quiet. He wasn't acting rebellious. He was polite while talking to others, asking where the 2nd year classroom was. But only the act to show his anger was just the door that banged open, as he expected it to be tight.
          "Woah! I'm used to our classroom door but it slides smoothly!" San entered shaking his hands as the impact of the door made his hand hurt a little.
           Everyone in the classroom looked bewildered. The person coming to class was from another college, Which is one of the prestigious colleges. But that wasn't the matter of discussion now. The person was Choi San. To be called a rival of Hwang Hyunjin.
           The class didn't know what happened between those two. But whenever those two met it was always a mess. They will say each other some sh*ty things and then quarrel sometimes, sometimes beating each other.  Hyunjin wasn't in the classroom. But one of his friends ran to make sure he won't come here. The class representative too, was out in the teacher's room.
         His eyes wandered through the room and then landed on a girl sitting there looking at him with confusion. Looking at her San's forceful eyes melted for a second but then he again got his posture back. He wasn't doing anything. But he had that black aura to send shivers through your body.
          "Miss Eun Seo Yoon!" San said walking close to the table she was sitting at.
           Yoona looked at him with confusion first and then standing up in a hurry she bowed. "Yes, It's me!" She replied.
           San chuckled looking at how respectfully she treated him. Even though she is a friend of Hwang Hyunjin.
           "I was here to invite you to my friend's birthday party!" Checking for something in his coat pockets he handed over one small postcard.
          "Here!" He smiled and handed her the invitation card.
          "You can bring two people along if you want to. But I'd prefer to come alone! As your friends will already get cards!" He smiled.
          He looked at Bong sitting there with confused eyes. "You aren't coming! I'll invite you to the other party! Sorry for that!" San bowed to her.
         "Oh, it's okay! I can understand!" Bong explained knowing they were one of those heads Ahn always talks about. Those almighty families that only keep a few of the people around. Just like, Ahn, Kim, Hwang, Choi and others.
           But she was confused about why Yoona was invited. And personally Choi San came to invite her.
           "Please don't refuse it! I have a lot of expectations you will join!" San smiled and that made Bong sink in questios.
           He made his way out when, from the other door Hyunjin entered with a thud sound.
           "Where is he?" He asked panting. No one dared to answer. Who will want to witness another battle in early morning? They kept quiet looking at San finally leaving the hallway.
           "He came to invite her!" One of his friends whispered. Hyunjin looked at Yoona and walked to her. Snatching the card from her hand.
          "He dares to!" Hyunjin was angry.
          "Give me back!" Yoona snatched back the card. "Get yourself one or ask one!" Yoona sat back looking at how beautifully the card was designed.
          "You aren't planning to go?" Hyunjin asked.
          "Why shouldn't I? He is arranging the party and he came to invite me personally!" Yoona grinned. Not knowing who this person Choi San was.
          "Yoona you can't!" Breaking herself through all the thinking Bong screamed.
          "No! It's not it! Right! Oh! No! It! Can't! Be!" Bong was panicking. And it made everyone realise something that they were forgetting at that moment.
           "He dare not!" Hyunjin said biting his teeth in anger.
           "You are not going to that party!" Hyunjin angrily said.
           "Why I can't?" Yoona insisted. At the correct time, Seungmin reached taking Hyunjin back before he yell at her.
           "Wait!" Seungmin insisted. Hyunjin explained in anger what happened and Seungmin listened to it quietly.
           "Yoona! You don't know but, they invite such a new student regularly and they...., they bully them!" Bong said in worry.
          "Bully? That person! He seems so sweet to me!" Yoona replied.
          "You don't even know him Yoona!" Hyunjin replied still biting his lips not to lose his temper.
          "So, give me a moment to know him!" Yoona replied.
           "Yoona! Quite for few time!" Seungmin gestured and Yoona nodded sitting quietly.
           Seungmin took Hyunjin outside to talk. Meanwhile, Bong explained it to Yoona, the relationship between Hyunjin and San. They weren't on good terms. Not only in college but since childhood. In high school, it got tense. And now to the situation where those two avoid each other to an extent.
             Classes started. Yoona was confused about what to do. If Hyunjin is on his bad side it is not good for Yoona to talk to that person. But San didn't seem such a person. About what Bong said, the person getting bullied. She didn't believe it. As some students told her Hyunjin bullies too, but that wasn't the case. The rumours aren't true until you see them with your own eyes. She wanted to know what Seungmin would say about this.
            During recess, she waited for two of them to talk. They sat in front of her and Bong too, to listen to what was going to happen. Ahn joined them too.
            "So, are you going?" She asked.
            "Hyunjin don't want me to!" Yoona replied with a sad face. "Will it be that bad if I go? Hyunjin-ah!" She tried melting him with her voice. But still with her fine posture.
            "It's not that he is not a good person!" Seungmin spoke. "It's just he has an odd side with Hyunjin!" He looked at Hyunjin who still had anger on his face.
            "About bullying, I don't think he will do this kind of thing when he, being this kind to invite you personally! And it's a party! He is arranging! There's the least chance he invited her to bully!" He looked at Bong.
            "Look, I know you think of him bad. But he does have a good side. And I didn't feel he called Yoona for that. I felt he genuinely wanted to call her!" Ahn said.
            Four of them looked at her. "She wasn't even here when this happened." Everyone was expecting her to answer.
            "Ah! We talked when he was leaving. Come on we are friends! Why are you looking at me like that!" Ahn complained.
           "It's just because he is nosy and stubborn, he gets on the odd side of everyone!" Ahn rolled her eyes looking at Hyunjin.
          "Hey! Who are you calling stubborn? It's me or it's him!" Hyunjin raised his voice when Seungmin stood up to calm him down.
          Yoona looked at him and the worried Seungmin. She knew Ahn being in their conversation only would lead to more and more problems. She took Hyunjin's hand and got him out of the classroom. Running to the terrace where she could have a nice and peaceful conversation with him.
         "Breath first!" Yoona suggested.
         Hyunjin stood there looking out and then at the clear sky breathing heavily.
         "I know he won't but I'm scared he will talk rubbish in front of everyone. I just know that kind of person he is. Even if Ahn says she can't guarantee he won't say a thing. To be honest, *sighs! They are thugs! They just go and randomly say their thoughts to anyone, not caring about what a person might think!" Finally, he sat.
         "Hyunjin-ah!" Staring at the sky Yoona replied. "Let's bring Felix!" She looked at Hyunjin who was already looking at her with questioning eyes.
          "Felix?" He asked. "Does she know he rebels and does this fighting thing? Is she asking to take him to fight with them?" Hyunjin's eyes called many questions but he couldn't speak of one.
          "You know! I don't know how, but Felix gets to know every person. He is like an angel. If they are bad guys I'm sure he will make them good in no time." Yoona giggled. "You know we had few of like these in our town. In one meeting I don't know what Felix did, but they came out smiling. Telling me they won't ever fight with anyone and wot bully anyone!"
         Hyunjin was listening resting his face over his hands. Biting his lips in between. Thinking, "She doesn't know he probably beat their life out. And she thinks all he does is talk. Well, San isn't that bad person. But I can't guarantee. What if he tries to pull Yongbok into this? No!" He shook his head vigorously.
          "No!" He screamed. "You two aren't allowed! Not at all!" A sudden certain thing crossed his mind and all he could do was panic.
           "Why?" Yoona whined and dialled a number on her phone.
           "Ah! Lixie-Ya!" Yoona spoke. Hyunjin froze at his place.