Patience

Previous

        Yoona!" He asked.
        "Yes!"
        "What do you think of me?" He dared to ask. Taking a few minutes for his breaths to calm down. Knowing she won't remember anything. He dared to ask.
         "I.....!" Yoona took a long pause after it.
         "I love Seungmin!" Yoona said squeezing him in tight embrace.
         Seungmin was overjoyed. She said it in appealing voice. Her sound was a little woozy, which sounded little like coquette, Which freaked him out. He was swayed with sudden confession. She tightening the grip, was only the one action he felt he was on earth. Or he might have thought it as a flirty dream.
        "You, what Seungmin?" He asked again with a smirk.
       "I said, I love you!" She replied. This time being genuine. Her voice still woozy. 
        Seungmin felt his eyes getting wet. He couldn't believe it. She was drunk, leaving that part she can't lie right!
        "Yoona!" He asked for her again.
        "You love whom?" He asked.
        Yoona giggled. "Why are you asking me? I already told you!"
        They reached the house. Seungmin didn't dare to put her down. He can't face her at a moment. Even if she was drunk it was a confession.
        "Why you never told me?" Seungmin asked opening the gate.
        "Sad!" Yoona replied. "You won't ever be mine!"

Continued.....

        "Why you say it like that?" Seungmin asked getting little angry.
        "You are getting married then why you get angry on me!" Yoona started giving little punches to him.
        "It's me who should get angry and you scolding me why I'm saying. It's you who getting married!" It was fun until,
        "It's you who getting married!" And she again started crying.
        Seungmin laughed. The way Yoona whined the alcohol was on top.
        "You laugh at this!" *Sniffs sniffs. "You love this right! You love teasing me! You....."sniffs sniffs. "You love Won-ah!" Sniffs.
        Buring her head she went quite. Seungmin was walking slowly as if he reaches quickly the conversation will end and he have to go back.
        "Yoona!" He spoke through his giggles. "I ain't that cruel. I'm not laughing on you! You are completely wrong that's what I'm laughing for!" He trying to caress her hair spoke.
        He opened the gate and went inside. His pace slowed down. He didn't wanted to. But his back ached from carrying her too long with his abnormal slow speed too.
       He moved, reaching the door he sighed. He rang the bell. And stood there thinking he will drop her once someone openes the door.
       "No one's home!" Yoona replied.
       "Why didn't you tell me earlier then!" Seungmin with disappointment asked.
       "Where are keys then!" He finding the door is locked, asked.
       "I don't know!" Yoona buring her head replied.
       "Why?" Seungmin asked carefully dropping her and making her sit on chair beside.
       "Where are keys Yoona?" He asked again smiling. As she started pretending sleeping.
       "Yoona!" He asked cutely slapping on her cheeks.
       "Oh no! What should I do! Yoona fell asleep who was just awake!" He laughed.
       He checked for the spare key on possible spots. Below the doormat, on windows and all. Yoona looked at him with one eye closed still pretending sleeping.
        "I shall ask Felix!" And he called Felix for it.
        Felix being scared of what lies in Yoona's room told him to drop her to his room. And without thinking much to it as it was already late and Yoona's parents weren't home Seungmin felt need hurry to leave.
       He picked her up again. Smiling, as what he need was happening. She was awake when he is picking her up. To see how badly she blushes. Being toxicated her face showed more expression than usual herself. And Seungmin was loving it.
      As he touched, her eyes quivered with her lips giving the hint of embarrassment. He held onto her tight and her face flushed red.
       "Again goes my sleeping beauty!" He said with smirk and started moving her to Felix's room.
       "If you are awake why don't you climb up the stairs by yourself?" He asked before climbing up. But Yoona didn't respond.
       "Making me do extraa work. You do need princess treatment! I'm already scared!" With this Yoona giggled.
       "So finally you are awake!" He replied started to climbing up stairs.
       "You did not asked me to get off I'm awake!" Yoona asked fixing her hands around his neck.
       "You didn't want to, so why will I make you walk?" He smiled.
       "She won't remember anything of these! This feels so bad. I'm finally letting off my act now. With this toxicated person who won't remember, poor me!" He was thinking by his own when his smiled dropped.
       Yoona with one hand held his face, "Why what happened?" She asked.
        "Nothing!" He smiled feeling her hands over his cheeks. They were cold. Even if she is drunk she is nervous.
         Seungmin made her stand beside, before opening the door. Yoona couldn't stand straight. She still had those bubbly visions.
        "You aren't allowed to drink next time! You understand?" He said pulling her as she bent down on the balcony.
        "Why! Why I'm not!" She replied walking straight close to him.
        Seungmin who was pulling her now tried pushing her but he couldn't. It's not that he want to! He took her hand and made her walk to the room. Making her sit on couch.
         "He said I should leave you in his room!" He replied.
         "Min-ah! Don't go!" Yoona making adorable face asked him.
         He smiled. Walking close to her cupping her face he asked, "You really want to tease me, don't you! Don't ask for more! Just go to sleep!" He replied.
         "Water!" She replied looking straight into his eyes which were saying a lot of different things to her. He was so close. Looking at her adorably.
       "Um! Still have your gaurds on! Well, well!" He laughed getting a bottle of water for her.
        "Here!"
        Taking a water bottle with little tremors as she was nervous her hands were shaking, May be side effect of drinking or having her crush this close made her feel this way.
        "Yoona, you know your parents aren't home right?" He asked.
        Yoona clocked on water spilling it all. She coughed and Seungmin having a devil smile walked to her patting her back.
        "Idiot what are you doing?" He replied taking tissues beside the table and helping her to wipe out the water. With a smirk, yes!
        Taking water bottle from her he stared at her. She was already a drunken mess and on top of that she ruined her hoodie.
         "Look at you! Are you a child?" He asked.
        "Ya!" Yoona yelled. "Do you think I don't understand what you meant early. First you look at me with those eyes giving me all the wrong messages and then yell at me!" Yoona replied all in one breath but still the words broke as she spoke.
         Seungmin laughed. "What are you talking about!" He stood up walking to Felix's room.
         "He might have a good hoodie for you!" He tried opening his cupboard but it was locked. He looked through room and there were clothes in one corner of the room.
        "If here's the clothes then what he keeps there?" He thought to himself and got one hoodie from there.
        "Here, change it!" He asked.
        Yoona was passed out. He walked close to find out if she was still pretending. He tried calling her several times. But she didn't respond.
        "What is she? How the hell she falls asleep suddenly?" He mumbled.
         He picked her up trying not to bumb into anything. And then he dropped her on bed. "She really shouldn't drink!"
         He was about to leave when he again gave a look on her wet hoodie.
         "She will catch cold with that!" He walked to her trying to make her sit. And when her body finally accepted the command he carefully removed the wet hoodie.
         "No off thoughts Kim Seungmin!" He slapped himself walking out of the room. As the hoodie he brought was left in front room.
         As he came back she was again laying on bed. "This girl!" He whined and again started picking her up.
        He was about to make her wear that hoodie when suddenly he thought of something. "I don't want her to wear other persons clothes!"
          He took out his hoodie in order to give it to her. It felt off for a person like Seungmin to get jealous she wearing another boy's clothes.
          Yoona who was half asleep as Seungmin tried his hard removing that hoodie, was woken up.
         "Min-ah?" She whispered. "Are we doing it?" She mumbled.
         Seungmin turned red after listening to this. Getting up.
         "Where the hell you learn this things from?" He yelled. And Yoona giggled.
         "My parents aren't home. I'm drunk. You are the only man!" Yoona spoke breaking the words as her hiccups started again.
         "Shut up!" He sat back again making her wear that violet hoodie of him in hurry.
         "Who told you this?" He asked.
         "Han!" She giggled.
         "As expected!"
         "We aren't ?" She whined. "Why?"
         Embarrassed Seungmin tried not to look at her.
         "I won't!"
         After analysing that he put down hoodie well he got up. He messed up her hairs opening folded bun caressing her hairs.
          The strand of hairs that Yoona wanted him to notice everytime, He was playing with it. Yoona pulled him and he landed in front of her.
         Yoona looked at him with no expressions. Seungmin was shocked but then he have handled Hyunjin too, who is worst when drunk. It might be out of habit of drunk person not wanting other person to leave.
         "Min-ah!" She called him again.
          He caressed her cheeks. Having one hand held by her.
          She leaned in. Seungmin didn't know what she had in mind and he never expected her to do it either. She came close dropping a sweet and soft kiss on his lips. Seungmin's eyes open up wide in shock as it was out of nowhere.
          After having those soft touches of his lips she went back to her place looking at him in question. Seungmin couldn't interpret. It was the moment he waited for so long. She, not only said she loved him but was not even daring to kiss him.
        Not wasting a time Seungmin got up turn to face her. The one hand that still she was holding and one hand over her face. He leaned in. He had thousands of thoughts running in his mind yet he felt it was all blank.
        Yoona's eyes that kept reading his moments were confused. But it was for sure he was returning the kiss. Her eyes called him and he read. He having heavy breath went closer and closer to her.
        As he was about to kiss he went back again. Throwing Yoona's head a little still not trying to hurt her and breaking their envolve hands he stood up.
        With a disappointment he shook his head and sat there faceplamed. Yoona was monitoring every moment of his.
       "What am I even doing!" Seungmin mumbled.
         Seeing this Yoona read it as though Seungmin don't want to kiss her. Well the actions are seeming proving that.
         Yoona's eyes filled with tears again. "I'm sorry!" She felt it was her fault to kiss him. Seungmin was standing there buring his head in his hands.
         Listening to her sobbs he turned. Finally realising what he had done. "No, no no!" He went close wiping her tears.
         "I'm sorry! Please don't ignore me!" She cried.
         "Idiot, I will never. But don't cry!" He wiping the non stop tears tried to comfort her.
         "Yoona! Don't read my actions wrong!" He held her face straight trying to make her look into his eyes.
         "You don't know how hard I'm holding back myself!" He said looking straight into her eyes.
         "Now, back then in mall, every moment we are alone. Or every moment when you are with others!"
         He started lovingly rubbing her cheeks which made her stop crying. His eyes speaking to hers.
         "Don't provoke me you idiot! I'm staying still because you are drunk! Dare you to do this to me when you aren't drunk. I won't hold myself back!" He said laughing a little, every word giving shiver to Yoona's body. As if his words put a spell on her heart that squeezed and got bound up over it. 
          "I'm not good as you to hold back!" He still fighting with his instints sat in front of her. "But if it isn't you who is holding back I need to hold back myself!"
          Yoona listened to him not questioning anything. He staring into those eyes and sometimes his eyes that would change direction to her lips. His hands that still cupped her face.
         Yoona took those hands in her dropping them. She looked at him in question.
         "Min-ah!" She called.
         "What?" He asked. He was in bad shape. Holding himself back. Not to kiss her. It was already hard for him not to touch her at this instant. But he have to. He don't want to kiss her when she is drunk. Or either he is drunk.
         "You don't mind me kissing you?" Yoona asked. Her eyes were asking the same but Seungmin couldn't read.
         "Why would I mind?" He laughed. He felt pathetic. He have held himself better than this but why this time he have to fight this bad with himself.
          "You....!" Yoona cupped his face and went close to him, as every moment she came close his heartbeat went crazy not to respond. She placed kiss on his cheeks. Slowly and softly.
          She moved back. Looking at him. To know how he reacts. And he didn't flinched just waiting for next what Yoona will do. His face getting little red and smile that stayed on his lips from when she kissed him.
          "Don't mind me kissing you!" She asked again. And he shook his head in responce.
          Yoona leaned in placing a kiss on other cheek too and he smiled. His ears flushing red. This finally made Yoona believe him. She gently rubbed his face looking at him adorably.
          Seungmin kept losing himself with her every touch. He have touched her but Yoona never showed this much affection. Other than that few moments when her mind went blank there was nothing proof to make him believe she loves him.
         This was among those few moments, where she said it by herself. She showed how much she loves him. Have he ever felt those lovely touches, or got those kisses.
         He was melting. Her hands that quivered yet still holding his face. Her eyes that danced figuring out where to kiss next. He loved the scene so much.
         And the moment come, when he finally lost himself leaning in to give her a perfect spot to kiss. Yoona waited for him to lean in. He was about to touch those lips with his when Yoona placed her hand in between. He felt it. He have felt this moment before too. But he still placed a soft kiss letting Yoona know he didn't want to go back.
         He sat back. Looking at her. Her hands that stayed over her lips and her closed eyes. He knew he was wrong and he didn't dare to speak.
        Yoona opened the eyes looking at his frustrated yet calm face. His face don't really show his feelings yet it was red. And he was ruined this moment.
        "You can't Seungmin!" Yoona said. "You aren't allowed!"
        "Just because you are drunk. Not else!" He replied.
        "You can't!" She looked at him tensed. "Min-ah! I don't want you to love me!" She cried again.
         "No why you start crying every moment now and then!" He trying to calm her down patted her.
         "You say don't cry. You know how bad I'm doing these days. Won-ah said, you and she are getting married first and then says it's suddenly next month. I can't even spend time with you. I have to fight with myself every day not to love you. I keep waking up night thinking I need to tell you. Then thinking I better run away somewhere. You don't have any idea how messed up I'm these days. You flirt with me, my heart flutters everytime but I have to restrain myself. I don't want to get hurt. But I don't want you two to get hurt. I don't want to hurt Won!" She cried telling him what her hearts weight.
          He was listening. Smiling in between. She have been nagging alot all the way. But she didn't say she loved him or anything. But few minutes ago she spoke her feelings, kissed him and now tell him she can't do this. He was feeling bad for Yoona's state but felt it was too cute, Yoona being honest when she is drunk.
         Last time she was drunk she was irritated and beat few boys who teased her. Now, she wanted to be honest with her feelings. She wanted to tell Seungmin everything she felt. And now, when he was with her, her unconscious mind did everything.
         "Min-ah! You can't love me!" She looked at him who tried to hide his smiling face.
         "Yoona-yah!" He called her breaking her through all her thoughts. Wiping her tears.
         "You really hurted yourself alot you know. I can't let you go for this!" He said trying to make her hair fine as she messed them again.
         "Promise me you won't think of this! Well you can't remember!"
         "Min-ah! Don't hurt Won-ah!" She spoke.
          "Why would I even hurt her!" He thought to himself but before he could speak Yoona said, "Promise me you won't recklessly roam around. Kissing me and caring me and all! It hurts Won!" She turned to him.
         "What are you talking about!" He shook his head in disappointment thinking she still thinks this way.
         "Promise me!" She asked again.
         "What should I promise? You saying is not to love you! How I can't?" He said getting up. This time getting irritate.
          "Why you can't?" She asked.
          "Yoona-yah!", he came close sitting beside her and caressing her again.
          "I don't want to say it now! But you gives me no option. You gonna regret it once you remember this all." He sighed.
          "I love you!", he held up his head, having a long eye contact with her.
          He smiled. And tried making her smile pulling her cheeks. "You understand? I love you. I confessed. And, you saying me not to caress you. I can restrain kiss, maybe not after this but I can't restrict myself looking at you! Adoring you!" His eyes turned into pearl that shines the beautiful light on her. "Not touch you? Not caress you?" He asked rubbing her cheeks playing with her hairs. "It's like you saying me not to be me! How can I Yoona?"
          He smiled. And seeing his smiles Yoona lost her mind. Her clouds that were blank, glitched. It wasn't at moment she kissed him. But at this moment when he is confessing he loves her, she lost her senses.
         "On the ground!" A patt from him broke her through thoughts. She looked at him who looked at her with all adoration and responce.
         "You care for her right?" He asked. "I won't recklessly hurt her. I promise. She is my freind too! I won't talk about this until you feel comfortable!" He spoke.
         "Even she is drunk she still makes me wanna say this. She won't even remember!" He thought to himself.
         "Thank you Min-ah!" Placing her hands over his that caresses her cheeks she replied.
         "But, in return!" He spoke.
         "Um!" She was confused.
         "I'll wait for you until you confess me first. I promised you I won't act recklessly. But, once you break the boundary, you won't hold me back! Promise me!" The evil grin appeared on his face.
         That gave Yoona some butterflies and bad feelings too. "What you mean Min-ah!"
          He leaned in! "You better know you have teased me to the ut most level!" He leaned in so close that Yoona could feel his breath.
          "I'll wait!" He spoke his lips almost touching her lips. He slid his face and planted a kiss on her cheeks. It was soft but filled with more emotions just than a romantic kiss. It was his acceptance. It was his wait. It was his impatience. It was all he was feeling. Being so close and not able to kiss her.
          He stayed there. He slided his hands from her cheeks to back. Hugging her. "I can at least have this you know!" Burying his head he said.
          Yoona patted his back feeling he was tensed at the moment.
         "Idiot, hug me the way you hug others!" He giggled tightening the grip.
          "No! Unlike them! Hug me like you hugging your Min-ah!" He blushed. Cringing at what he said.
          This does made Yoona hug him. She placed her hands around him calling him more closer and Seungmin felt as he won all the battles today. He smiled.
           A minute passed yet he didn't want to get back. Yoona started feeling dizzy again. And Seungmin felt it through hug. "Sleeping on me hugging! You will know once you sober up. Acting up all rebellious now!" He broke the hug backing off. Having his hands to support her.
         "Once you try me! I'll tell you for sure, all the tease!" He placed her on bed carefully. Put the blanket over her. Still not wanting to leave her.
          He left then room in hurry. If he stays there he won't ever be able to get out. As he climbed down the stairs his phone rang.
         "Where are you? Are you still there?" Felix asked worriedly.
         "Ah! Kind of leaving right now!"
         "What? What were you doing all the time? Wait! Don't tell me she beat the sh*t out of You!"
          "What?" Seungmin laughed. "No!No!"
          "Seungmin! Anything didn't happen right?"
          "Nothing! But....," he paused. And the gate closed as he walked out.
          "What but?" Felix asked worriedly.
          "Some secrets were spilled!" He smirked.
          "Wait you didn't check the drawer did you?"
          "What was in the drawer!"
          "If you saw nothing then it's nothing!"
          "Oh I should get back I ain't at that distance from home you know!"
          "Shut up Seungmin!"
          "Don't worry! She was asleep the whole ride. Now too she was sleeping not knowing a young boy was in her care. Argh!"
          "Come on! You didn't kiss her?"
          "What? You think I'll dare?" He laughed. "What if this time not that boys but I was the one to get beat! No thank you!"
          "So didn't she kiss you?"
          A moment of silence.
          "Did she?"
          Seungmin replied nothing.
         "Seungmin?" Felix worriedly asked.
         "You are you talking to!" Hyunjin whined trying throwing away Felix's phone.
          "Well, take care of your big Baby Felix. Talk to you tomorrow!" Seungmin hurriedly cut the call.
          "Hyunjin! Why you!"