The Date : Unplanned

The morning started with chaos. She remembered about bags! It would have been a "catching the girl'' moment in his home. She has heard from Ahn, how strict his family is. She was just hoping not to cause trouble.
      But Seungmin's call made her cool down when she found, they didn't find about it yet. She was waiting now. As he said he would be arriving at her home first with those bags and then they would leave for college together.
       Yoona sat in front of the TV with ongoing news and her phone in her hand. Looking at the pics of her and Seungmin. And then as if a certain thought crossed her mind, she deleted that folder of her and Seungmin's pictures.
       The doorbell rang, she took a school bag and hurriedly ran to the door. Seungmin was standing there with a bunch of bags which he tried not to drop. Yoona threw her school bag on the floor and took the whole bunch in her hand messily. Few bags dropped on the floor.
       Seungmin helped her pick them up. She asked him to follow and put those outside her room. And then turning she asked to leave.
        "Won't you keep those inside?" He asked.
        "Later!" Replied Yoona avoiding him.

        Soon they left for school. First Yoona used to ride a bicycle but as school isn't far enough she walks to it now. Seungmin walked with her today. Yoona first asked if his family found it. He lied about it saying his driver took them out before leaving. And Yoona was glad. And with normal talks they reached school.

       A normal day with normal classes. During recess, When Bong, Ahn and Yoona were sitting.
       "So you taking him on a date?" Asked Bong looking at Ahn.
       "Date?" Ahn asked. 
       "Come on it's like a few days apart now! Don't tell me you forgot?" Bong asked.
       "What! What is it?" Yoona asked.
       "Seungmin's birthday!" Rolling her eyes said Bong.
       "Woah!" Yoona took a deep breath.
       "Ah, that!" Exclaiming said Ahn. "Well, you know, he doesn't even like to celebrate it. I tried lots of times. But he doesn't want to be with me. Just ignore. And then my parents give me a gift to hand over to him. That's how it works." Said she getting unbothered.
        "Ya! Doesn't it sound like how it was with Hyunjin? He too doesn't like celebrating birthdays!" Yoona chuckled.
        "Um! Kind of! But this time I felt Hyunjin was happy the next day. Or you know. That next whole week looking at the gloomy face of him. That just breaks my heart." Said Bong.
        "Is it?" Asked Yoona. 
        "Um, at least he accepts parties!" Said Ahn.
         Leaving home, Yoona was thinking about it. Shall she give him a surprise or ask him if he would like to or not? Walking through the hallway keeping her pace with others and lost in thoughts she kept walking. When she accidentally bumped into one's back.
         "Oh really sorry!" She said bowing.
         "Watch where you going at!" Replied Seungmin.
          Yoona looked back as if she expected to see Seungmin there. And then looking at him, she hit a good spot over his belly with a punch. And he letting out a sigh came walking beside her.
         "Where are you lost at?" Seungmin asked.
         Yoona shook her head saying it was nothing.

         The other day went as normal, but in the evening the group chat popped up with several notifications jumping in. Yoona closed the book and opened the chat to read.

( The rock Band )

Chan: So are we planning the same?
Changbin: of course! It will be as it from four years?
Seungmin: What are you guys talking about?
Chan: Come on! As if we will spare you this time.
Changbin: You throwing a party and we will enjoy it.
Hyunjin: laughing emoji.
Felix: laughing emoji ( same time as Hyunjin)
Jeongin: Seungmin you won't be bothered by bills right?
Lee know: What! That party again.
Han : What is it Lee know hyung?
Hyunjin: Seungmin will throw a party.
                 And we can buy anything we want.
                 He will pay the bills.
                 But it is only for an hour in that happy hour.
                 Oh, I wish you could buy me something else than food.
Seungmin: Get out.
                     If you complain then don't come.
Han: so like anything in food only?
Lee know: Last time I invited you but you refused.
                    Look how fine the chance you missed.
Han: I won't miss this chance now.
          Hey Seungmin! you better save up all the money. *Laughing emoji.
Seungmin: Why don't you say something if you are reading them all?
Chan:
Changbin : .
Felix : .
Lee know: oh Yoona is it!
Han: she is too, new to your group, like me I guess!
Yoona: I don't know if I'm invited! *Pouting emoji.
Lee know: like he will invite us if we don't take you with us!
Seungmin: Shut up Lee know hyung.
                    What do you mean if I'm invited or not?
Chan: exactly!
            Why is need to invite you in the first place?
Felix: she is just like this!
           That's why she never had friends.
Hyunjin: laughing emoji (The inside joke he  knew!)
Seungmin: ......?
                    Yoona?
Yoona: yes,  I'm here!
              I'll of course come.
              Why should I miss such an free amazing party?
Jeongin: oh sorry I had a call.
Seungmin: sure! Then at the same address.
                     I'll message you Yoona!
Yoona: ok
Chan: done
Changbin: done
Lee know: done very much!
Han: can't wait!
Hyunjin: he will regret it this time. I'll make sure!
Felix: I'm with you!
Han: Include me in your plan too!
Lee know: I will try to help Hyunjin this time.
Yoona: well it's planned then. *Devilish smile
Seungmin: you guys are odd!