The New Start

We were enjoying our spare vacation days. With half soul and forceful excitement! We called Hyunjin everyday and asked him about Seungmin too.

         Felix and I played and roamed and did everything that was in our agenda. I enjoyed the vacation but felt that vacancy in my heart as We were missing Hyunjin badly.

       Vacations was over. And Hyunjin wasn't able to came back in time. I was sad but still I enjoyed as I could to hype up Felix and he was doing the same job.

       On my last day stay at Felix's home, mom came to pick me. She stayed for day and showed pity on both of us. Being a college students, we still acts like child.

        I went back with leaving my complete soul behind. I was half sad because Hyunjin was not with us and then again falling in deep despair leaving Felix. But I felt Felix have became strong he didn't cried. Nor he showed much signs of sadness. My sweet child finally grown up.

         We reached at home in evening. I saw our home was under construction. There was work going on for rooms over first floor. Mostly complete. May be will be done in few days. I asked my mom what's going on. She said,
       "Mrs. Lee have stored a room for you. Shouldn't I arrange room for Felix when he visits."

       She was removing my luggage from car. "Last time I felt really sad when he slept in guest room. He is not Guest he is family after all." She looked at me.

        I smiled showing her the level of my approval. I too felt bad when he slept there. And finally we will be having our separate Felix room. "Can I arrange interior for him?" I asked my mom and she said yes.

        Following day my mom took me on shopping to make Felix's room as his. Well he will be doing it once he visits. I just need to give him options. And if something he didn't want I can keep it.

       My mom said Mrs Lee lend some money. My mom tried her best not to take it but they forced her after knowing they are making room for Felix. By which I bought new gaming PC for him.

         I stored it in my room. Just way as Felix prefers. And finally the day of my 2nd year came. I was so excited to go. I have finally became friend with my crush. And it will no longer be unknown place. But now I miss Han in my group, as what should I do to make him my friend.

         I woke up early and left early for college. I hurried over to my classroom. And found there my talktive friend, Choi Bong Cha, was wating for me. As I entered she cried, "Yoona, my sweetest Yoona! I missed you!"

          As everyone calls me with different name .They call me Eunsoo, some SeoYoon. But from when I've told my friend  that my best friend calls me Yoona, she is just calling me by that name. We sat and all the girls were sharing what they have done in our vacations.

          I told them that Hyunjin and Seungmin visited my hometown. Which they considered as joke. As everyone knows, Seungmin do not talk to Eunsoo (Crying). After few time here came Hyunjin. Seeing me he too cried,

         "YOONA! OH YOONA! I missed you!" he was just coming to hug me. Wait Hwang Hyunjin!

         Someone held collar of his shirt. puff! Thank you Mr. Kim Seungmin. He entered giving smile to me. I smiled back.

          After he giving me smile and sitting over to his place my friend whispered to me, "I thought you and he will never be freinds." I laughed and asked her, "Why?"

          "Well, Seungmin is kind of strict person. If He want to speak, he will. And if he not, that person will never be able to talk to him again." She whispered. But what you know about Seungmin, huh? Talking like this.