The Surprise ( Date )

Seungmin ran back to his special someone changing in hurry. He came back with still a dirty face not looking in mirror but having cleaned clothes.
     Yoona was still settling the flour she was kneading. He walked toward her and stood beside her. Who walked in silence, that his presence Yoona didn't felt for a moment, until he came close to her and asked her standing there, "What are you doing?"
      "Woah! You scared me!" With little scared voice Yoona moved to other side. Then looking at his face she laughed.
      "Seungmin you didn't saw a mirror, did you?" She laughed again.
      "What now!" Touching his face asked Seungmin.
      Taking few tissues from beside Yoona gave it to him. "There's some dirt on your face!"
      "Oh!" Seungmin looked at her.
      "This side or this side?" He asked asking changing his face and showing his cheeks to her.
      "This one!" Giving tissues with her left hand she told. Gesturing him to take the tissue.
      "Will you do it for me!" Asked Seungmin smiling to her, giving her his cheek and standing there. She have seen this Seungmin, talking to his hyungs like this, acting cute. But he never talked to her like this before.
      She laughed walking back. "I'm not!" She passed tissue to his hand. Seungmin stood there making a pout, then taking tissues from her hand.
      "But, what are you doing?" He asked again.
      "Can't you see I'm trying to make something!" Said Yoona kneading a dough again.
      "Shall I help?" He asked looking at her face again. The dough sure was hard and she had to knead it for few minutes. The dough maker that Mrs. Lee have, was sent to repair.
      "You can?" She asked.
      "Um!" Nodding he went to wash his hands. And then taking gloves he asked her to move aside. Taking it slower he finally started kneading it well.
      "Isn't it too hard?" Asked Seungmin.
      "That's how I want it!" Replied Yoona.
      "What are you making!" He looked at her.
       She stood resting over the counter having a worrisome smile. "I was planning to give you guys a little surprise." She turned to him.
      "I wanted to treat you guys. So Mrs. Lee told me I can cook food for you. So I planned today. But you..." She looked at him and Seungmin giving a face 'what did I do?' looked at her.
      "You, why you came early?" She gave a little pat to his shoulder.
      "Woah, it was surprise?" He reacted as he got amaze, but Yoona knew he was being sarcastic.
      "Kim Seungmin!" She gave another hit on his shoulder.
      Yoona looked at his hands which she tried from long time not to look at.
      "Do you workout Seungmin?" She asked unintentionally. The slip of toung. He looked at her. Her eyes hesitating for eye contact. She knew this boy will take a chance for teasing. He is indeed made for that.
      "Were you looking at me?" He asked.
      "Why you asked?" He trying to look into her eyes.
      "I said nothing! Forget!!" Turned Yoona taking out the vegetables from bag.
      "Why!" Seungmin walked back with her.
      "Why you ask! Come on Yoona! Answer!" Said he until Yoona came back to the counter again.
      "Kim Seungmin, are you that hungry for compliment?" Said Yoona getting irritated.
      He laughed looking at her frustrated face.
      "Why, you don't like compliment me!" He smiled. "Why Yoona, tell me!" He kept bothering her.
      Yoona washed the vegetables and set them on the counter. She still kept looking at him, the handsome young man with a little bangs over his head. Whose hands looked like the one she saw in anime or, a handsome chef in shoujo mangas!
      "I see you!" He said. "Speak it! Or I'll call you pervert!" Said Seungmin teasing her again.
      "Woah! You calling me pervert. What does your idiot mind thinks all the time!" Yoona again got irritated. And Seungmin was enjoying.
      "Then tell me why are you looking at my hands!" Asked he stopping kneading.
      "Well! Your hands were looking good!" Said Yoona hesitantly.
      "Good? Why they don't alway looks good?" Asked he Looking at his hands.
      "Well, I actually haven't seen them before!" Answered Yoona, who always made herself to get distracted by seeing him.
      "Why? didn't you saw them earlier?" Asked Seungmin.
      Yoona didn't knew what he meant. But it sure acted as a missile into her heart. She mumbled. She didn't knew what to answer. Brain malfunctioning!
      "For me, your hands did looked attractive when you were kneading! So no odd thoughts for me!" He said reaching to her hand.
      She walked back. "Kim Seungmin!" She looked at him.
      "What?" He asked with his face which didn't had slightest hint of guilt.
      "Ah!" She screamed. "Don't play with my mind. I got alot to do!" Said Yoona looking for knife.
      "Well I'm here to help!" He walked behind her as she walked.
      "For god's sake Seungmin. Let me concentrate!"
      "Yes yes!" He walked back laughing a little.
      He did saw the clouds over her head disappearing again. And then she getting frustrated. He loved to see her like this. Those fuzzy clouds and then her nothingness for him. He still don't know what is that nothingness but he was sure it was only for him. And no one else.
      She started cutting some vegetables. She still asked Seungmin to knead the dough few more minutes. Seungmin was tired now, not by kneading! But od her silence, she not saying a word. She should have said, " your hands are looking attractive!" Thinking of this he laughed to himself.
      "Are you maniac?" Asked Yoona looking at him.
      He laughed again. He kept looking at Yoona's hand while she was cutting vegetables. She noticed it.
      "You give me chills Kim Seungmin!" Said she knowing again he will take this as something else.
      "Of what?" He asked laughing again.
      "Ah, why are you like this Kim Seungmin! Stop flirting or I'll throw you outside!" Said she little whining and then getting angry over him.
      "Why! Now what I did?" Asked Seungmin, Looking at her still laughing.
Shaking her head, 'I can't do anything to him' she started to work again.
      "I think it's done!" Said Seungmin pointing the dough.
      Yoona came close to him checking on it. She nodded and she found, he didn't moved back. 'Really! What are you thinking Seungmin! '
     When you slide over to a person, a person is tend to move back. But Seungmin just stood there making his way closer to her.
      It was getting difficult for Yoona to handle him.