Selection ♡

Next day Yoona decided to forget about all the things and not to bother life of Kim Seungmin which is already in a mess. She was heart broken. It is painfull to know your loving person is hurting the most. Before she came everything was normal, And now is too. She just don't have to expect him to love her back. And not to try to make him fall for her. "As if, he would ever love me back!"
        The normal day with normal conversations. Lovely talks with Ahn and friendly conversation with Seungmin. The regular practises and regular talks.

Seungmin's POV

        Is something wrong today? As I sit beside her playing piano I feel these little changes, different vibes today. When did I felt this way? It feels somehow different. And I know what to do. To bring her back from her thoughts.
        I asked her to look at me. And gave a little strong pat at her head, "Back to ground!" I speak and she looked at me, yes! With those eyes that look at me with love. The all glitters that smile to me. No one else.
       Wait! What? What happened! As soon they came they all vanished. She was complaining why I hit her sudden. But, it's.... Something is off! She is probably hiding something. Her way of looking at me, changed.
        I was confused. Lost in thoughts when my fingers touched her's, while playing piano. In shock she took her hand back in hurry. And, yes! Again this is her thoughtless sky that I ask for. But then Again, why is her clouds glitching so much. They turned into shiny day when she put her hands on mine and led the way.
        Playing random buttons she laughed. Does she know she is holding my hands? Her hand, that are smaller than me. I tried to smile. But what are these feelings that are inside me? I want to hold them tighter.
        I took the lead, covering her small fingers with mine. And now, leading a way to play few perfect chords for rhythm to come out. Her hands were shivering, they were cold. She was nervous but not a single line of worry was shown on her face. Her clouds did disappeared, Glitched. She was having abundance and mixed feelings this moment. I don't know what they were. But her hands were in mine.
        And as I play, one by one our friends gathered. My hands over her tiny hands as I play along. I smiled. I claim her! Don't I? She was smiling too. But she isn't reacting the way I wanted. As soon as I turned to her my smile dropped. What was going on?
        She was smiling without a hint of shyness. Doesn't she gets all shy once I touch her? I tighten up the grip over her hands, her eyes hesitated. But again they turned back to how they look ordinary. That made an invisible grip around my neck and I felt I couldn't breath. She hiding her emotions again. At a moment, I wanted to kiss those lips and bring out all those emotions she has been bundling up.
        The verse ended which I was playing. I didn't want to leave those hands. But there was nothing much left to hold onto them. And I left them. Those hands returned in hurry to the owner. She started clapping and so does everyone.
        It was embarrassing but happy too. She patted my back. "it was really well Seung-minah!" She smiled. But why I feel something is off?

Yoona's POV

        Why is he doing this? I can cry at very moment. From morning he is monitoring me. He is eyeing on my every act. Was he always doing this?
I'm trying my best not to fall for him more than this. To be friendly, like how I'm with others. Towards Felix, to Hyunjin. I can be his bestfriend too! Yes I can. But why it feels so wierd when he touches me. I feel overwhelmed! It gets wierd when he does that.
        And why was he holding onto me tight giving me butterflies? As he was claiming me! His smile that showed he was proud of himself. For what? It felt as if he was proud of me holding his hands? Or Was he proud that I finally broke the barrier?
       Oh! I get it now! (heart with heavy feelings that she sighed out!) It was it. I need to stop my heart from thinking wierd things. I'll be better his freind. I will make sure he don't feel this way again. That proud smile of him, I want that always.