Study ( An Excuse? )

Seungmin spend his rest of the day with others. Trying to enjoy every moment where Ahn was with him and so were the others. But, all the time he was just thinking about Yoona. He wished if he could bring her here with him. He was worried about why she refused.
     Finally, when he arrived home he dialed her number and was about to call, when he stopped himself from doing it. "Why am I being so impatient! Why would I call her so sudden! What will she think of me!" Was his thoughts stopping him from calling.
     He texted Felix. Asking about Yoona to Felix was the best idea for Hyunjin and Seungmin. So he tried asking about her to him. Talking about few topics he finally asked about her. Felix told him that she was studying hard these days, and so she was worn out. She needed some sweet sleep to refill herself.
     Felix told him that, She studied this hard only because she don't want to looked down on to. So that she can keep walking with him and Chan Hyung.
      After fighting with a lots of thoughts Seungmin finally decided to call her. And so with her voice his heartbeat started playing with her words. She wasn't in front but her voice, it was so close to his ear that his heart fluttered at every word of her.
      Her voice let him lose himself and not restrict him anymore. It wasn't that he don't flirt with her. He does, but never as how he did it today. And now he wanted to keep talking like that, so that he could hear her laugh. He let go of his conscience and let go his slip of toung. He freed himself from unknown burden, And let her get to know what he actually feels for her.
      However confessing love too sudden, over a phone call, wasn't a good idea. But not restrict oneself is a better idea. And so, Seungmin ended up talking to her a lot. And especially in baby voice. On which Yoona laughed from time to time.
      And finally when Yoona asked to turn off the call, his heart wasn't willing to. But he don't want to make his girl feel worn out and have no sleep. And he finally, who was sitting there from about 3 hour or more, stood up. And went to sleep.
       He too, slept the prettiest sleep he could have. Dreaming about her with her voice still ringing in his ears.

      Next morning, he woke up early checked his phone and started getting ready texting someone on phone. And calling someone he left in hurry.

      It was about 8:30AM, when Yoona woke up! She woke up with the lovable smile. And her eyes greeting the sunlight which was getting brighter every seconds.
      She checked her phone seeing the notification light. There was Seungmin's text!
      "We will be here by 8 AM! See you!"
      "Why so sudden!" Was all she could think of! She checked the time again and it was already past half an hour. Are they here already?
      She got up in hurry, started getting ready. Not so good but at least to look good enough to be seen by her cursh. She went to kitchen to grab something to eat or drink so that her stomach won't growl.
       Breakfast was already made and it was alot.
      "Mom what's that for?" Asked Yoona.
      "Oh, your freinds are here! it's for them! They arrived so early I thought if they had breakfast or not!" Replied Mrs. Eun.
      She walked along as her mom was in hurry. She was making it ready to move them to first floor. To the Felix's room that is. Yoona walked behind her taking grasp on what's happening. And she understood.
      "What? Did he already arrived?" She asked.
      "About half hour ago I guess. Yeah this takes time! So half hour that is!" Taking the plates and dishes passing it onto Yoona's hand Mrs. Eun answered.
      She followed her.
      "Have hot servings dears!" Mrs Eun said as she arrived.
      "Oh Mrs, Eun we told you not to bother!" Hyunjin said walking toward her to help.
      "How should I not!" Mrs. Eun accepting Hyunjin's help answered.
      Yoona looked at them. The two of them were looking like chicken who just broke out from their sleep. Both of them had puffy eyes. It wasn't still a winter, that can only mean tha they stayed awake for long time yesterday .
      Seungmin was laying on couch and so was Hyunjin. Seeing them coming they woke up.
      "You don't have to be this early, You know?" Yoona said looking at both of them.
      "Ah well!" Said Hyunjin. Looking at Yoona's disappointed face.
      "There's so much syllabus! Don't you wanna cover it soon?" Seungmin asked knowing he will make it through this.
      "Yes yes, eat alot and Study well!" Mrs Eun said as she served the breakfast.
      Everyone came running and Hyunjin called Felix who was still in his room.
      "Yongbok!" He scremed.
      "Yes, yes!" Replied Felix.
      Felix arrived with sleepy eyes. Much cuter than these two. And a perfect person representing chicken. But those puffy eyes were reason of not sleeping well. He was for sure playing games at late night.
      Mrs. Eun sat there until they finish their breakfast. And they had their talks about this and that.