My Vacations ( The unexpected Guest )

We were on our way to our next destination, Felix was packing needing stuff in car and Hyunjin was helping him. We were waiting for my Aunt as she said she have some business on a way so she is coming with us.

     We saw someone reaching toward the gate and stayed there standing. With light blue shirt and black jeans. Seungmin was waiting outside the gate.

     Seeing him so suddenly, my heart stopped. And Seeing him Hyunjin, who didn't stopped. He ran and opened the gate hugging him, like he haven't met him for years.

     They made their way in. He looked at Felix and Felix already knew who he was. Hyunjin must have told him just like he told me.

      Introducing themselves first, they made way inside. They made him sit for a while treating him tea and snacks. He told us that, he came here last night and was staying at Inn at the entrance of town. Which is from here, not too far by walking distance.

      But the two of them were blue in the face, why didn't he texted them or even mentioned of his arrivals.

      "I asked him the first day we planned. But he didn't answered. and I took it as no!" Hyunjin said.

       "There's no need to stay at Inn, my room have a lot of space. You can come over." Felix added.
(Not speaking so informally but still making him feel he is close enough)

        "I'm here just for a day." Seungmin said. Smiling faintly. At least he is smiling.
"I was so eager, as he talked a lot about having fun with you guys! And I too love to hike" he added.

        We were going for Hiking today. The mountain isn't that big. It's our usual trip in springs. But now, Snow, most of all, must have gone. What is left is for us now. Hyunjin must have told him.

        (Last night when we were enjoying movie. Hyunjin said he has had already watched this, but he was siting there. And in between he was texting someone. I thought might be girlfriend so fool of me.)

       He did a great job. I was staring into space. Thanking my destiny to bring him here.

      Three of them were talking, like they knew each other since childhood. Me sitting quietly, watching over them with my open eye dreams. After further talks they added Seungmin in our plans.

      The Hiking place was at little distance and my aunt was going to drop us. We told her about Seungmin and introduced him to her.

      Hyunjin have talked about Seungmin in these days with aunt. For which, my Aunt too was excited to see him. My aunt started talking to him meanwhile Felix ran to his storage room.

      His storage room have so much that a shop can keep. He arranged that third PC by himself, from his old pieces of computer. And He played with it himself, allowing Hyunjin to use his PC.

     My aunt was excited to meet Seungmin. She put that into words by telling him, how handsome he looks and that he should try in acting or modeling. I saw Seungmin's deadpan face turned into a bashful expressions.

     Felix got those extra pairs of essentials for Seungmin and we left. There was no single peace in car. Hyunjin who sat in front sit was clamourously telling Seungmin the adventures he had. Felix adding his small details in between.

     Aunt dropped us by the hotel near point. Where she had some of her work and we three left. She said she will be waiting. But to take our time there.

     We started to climb it up. It was easy as most of the mountain have clear and steady path. Me and Felix being known to area, we knew a lot of plus points here. Like from where it will be easy to climb.